Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 02:01 PM   #4411
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Oh no. The balance of power will be shifted away from the primacy of my demographic. How else will I make sure those beneath me truly understand their rightful God given place.

Fucking crybabies.
Are you fucking kidding me right now? You're really going this far to indirectly say I'm a racist?

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2021, 02:27 PM   #4412
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If you want to go to war for American Conservatism that's what you're supporting. I'm not splitting hairs on this anymore.

Territories were made states purely to keep slavery and that era's Democrats in play. They never had the population and tax base to be proper states. So either return them to territories or make all territories of such standing states.

My opinions are loud, my position is clear, and I am anything but disingenuous. I don't appreciate the bullshit call out. You are not going to pull this on me after literally months of mother fuckers saying the shit to me you guys watched and discussed. Dude has been literally stalking me online and not a peep from any of you.

Sure, I'm the fucking problem.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:31 PM   #4413
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I'm beyond tired of this shit. These guys get to set the tone and make up their own rules of discourse on the fly and everyone else is just supposed to bow their heads politely. Fuck that.

I'm unsubscribing this thread. Have fun being cordial with double speak over hear.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:36 PM   #4414
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you want to go to war for American Conservatism that's what you're supporting. I'm not splitting hairs on this anymore.

Territories were made states purely to keep slavery and that era's Democrats in play. They never had the population and tax base to be proper states. So either return them to territories or make all territories of such standing states.

My opinions are loud, my position is clear, and I am anything but disingenuous. I don't appreciate the bullshit call out. You are not going to pull this on me after literally months of mother fuckers saying the shit to me you guys watched and discussed. Dude has been literally stalking me online and not a peep from any of you.

Sure, I'm the fucking problem.
You're saying it yourself, you don't give a fuck to hear another viewpoint, so yeah, no point in wasting time. Also, when did I say I'm at war for full on conservatism? I didn't...

There's no bullshit I'm calling out the way you're talking to me. I've literally done nothing to you. Idk if you're referring to zombie to rebuild about stalking you online (I don't like that in the least bit, not fucking cool), but I'm not down with that shit. I'm not being disingenuous, I don't like being grouped in the way you've put me.

Old 01-09-2021, 03:59 PM   #4415
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
I'm beyond tired of this shit.
You?re trippin. Chill out. mr. nismo has been more than reasonable and understanding in trying to have a conversation.
Old 01-09-2021, 05:37 PM   #4416
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

If you call picking a fight then complaining about getting it reasonable then you're more than welcome to continue to reasonably engage with him.
Old 01-09-2021, 08:13 PM   #4417
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
THREAD CHANGE.

Now we discuss how Joe Biden does as a president.
Won't lie, I'd much rather let this thread die and start a new one on that subject.

Quote:
Words
I just banned rebuild for being argumentative. Really he was hostile and seemed a crayons bite away from going full mouth breather. That said, nismo isn't behaving that way. Idgaf if he refutes his own premise or argues against something you said in his imagination. If civil discourse can be maintained, I'm all about it.
I'd much prefer nobody else sinks to, or is driven to the level of fucktardery visited upon us by rebuild and zombie.
If someone makes an argument without evidence or logic, feel free to laugh them off or refuse to engage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
While it is not against the rules to swear, be crass, or rude I would whole heartily recommend treating others with the same amount of respect that you are given.

We may not always see eye to eye with other forum members, especially on the topics of politics but I have an astute amount of respect for people that can use succinct and respectful language to others when voicing opposite opinions. These are the same ideas, topics, and points of view that get us to critically think.

I would also like to point out that Mr. Nismo is not using conspiracy theory or other unprecedented trains of thought when speaking or giving counter-arguments.

If you're purposely railroading him into being the next red tic martyr by using disingenuous language to get him to stoop down to the late zombie and rebuild's level, that's pretty deplorable.
What this guy said.

Thoughts on letting this thread die and beginning anew? I think it would provide some level of catharsis.
Old 01-09-2021, 08:29 PM   #4418
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Sticky this shit

People that support this dumpster fire need to be eternalized

Blood is on the hands of the ardent supporters....who still supoort this shit after Wednesday

Or am I taking it too far?
Old 01-09-2021, 08:53 PM   #4419
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Sticky this shit

Blood is on the hands of the ardent supporters....who still supoort this shit after Wednesday

Or am I taking it too far?
No, because Wednesday was about as unnecessary and fucked up as it gets.

Old 01-09-2021, 08:58 PM   #4420
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post

Something that strikes me about the failed insurrection is how so many Maga cultists are claiming it was antifa, that the people killed were martyrs (save for the cop who was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher - they conveniently leave him out), knowing full well that it wasn't antifa members, and that had those folks been killed serving the cause of civil rights, they'd have gotten what they deserved.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:02 PM   #4421
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post

Mr. Nismo. A classic (respectable) conservative??

Tea party, Limbaugh and talk radio is quickly making your type extinct . Quite disappointing.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:15 PM   #4422
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Mr. Nismo. A classic (respectable) conservative??

Tea party, Limbaugh and talk radio is quickly making your type extinct . Quite disappointing.
Right leaning libertarian. (Although recently were all just mashed up together unfortunately).

Most libertarians I've seen sway real right with how everything is now. Online platforms seem real right or real left, no middle ground.

But to add for Wednesday, I had a feeling that was going to end badly, but like that? Fuck man... I'm not even caring about how left and right look stupid, but we're a fucking laughing stock to the world. More people died for no fucking reason.

Old 01-09-2021, 09:20 PM   #4423
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Something that strikes me about the failed insurrection is how so many Maga cultists are claiming it was antifa, that the people killed were martyrs (save for the cop who was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher - they conveniently leave him out), knowing full well that it wasn't antifa members, and that had those folks been killed serving the cause of civil rights, they'd have gotten what they deserved.
Nah, Wednesday was the hardcore Trump supporters. There were some that honestly wanted to protest, but I knew there were going to be people who were going to cause violence. I saw lots of Antifa in BLM riots (the videos of them being grabbed and literally thrown to the police were fucking awesome), but that's how every protest ends up if we're being honest. There's the people who want to protest a cause they believe in, the people there to incite violence and take advantage, and then everyone in between that.

// To add, I did see a few specific specific people who were in pictures from Wednesday, but also other protests from BLM, but there was way fucking more than a few that went in the Capitol building.

// Double edit, that's if they're real pictures, maybe they're photoshopped? It's the internet after all lol
Closed Thread