Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
0range_KouKi24O
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
how can i delete myself

how can i delete myself from this forum
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2008, 07:39 PM   #2
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
dont come back

dont log in

block this site from your computer
Old 07-27-2008, 07:42 PM   #3
b18civicdrift
BANNED

b18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymore
buy a gun....._____________........ fill in the blank your self dumb shit.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #4
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
i would agree with markyboi. and b18civicdrift, there's not need for that attitude.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:47 PM   #5
0range_KouKi24O
BANNED

0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore0range_KouKi24O is not welcome here anymore
i swear to god you people are a bunch of fuckin imature pricks like talkin hard on the computer dont give you balls so just stop giving me neg reps saying fucking piece of shit or your a fuckin dumbass please for all of the people who gave me bad rep ok i respect what you think of me but saying negative shit is just not cool
Old 07-27-2008, 07:48 PM   #6
b18civicdrift
BANNED

b18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymoreb18civicdrift is not welcome here anymore
i love you cant we just get along? we could be like buddies??? we both are new and we both have similar reps??? wanna kick it some time?
Old 07-27-2008, 07:59 PM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Jesus, are you going to take EVERYTHING personally?
You cannot delete yourself, not gonna happen.
Complaining because you've somehow managed to make people on the internet not like you is not becoming. I am getting sick and tired of your threads.
In fact:
jdm41405
SEXY_KOUKI
sr20det414

... all gone as well

And I write too!
Closed Thread