Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-07-2019, 09:57 PM   #61
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
if his s13 ever sees another meet, Im sure it's gonna be worse than the guy with the white mustang that ran over a crowd
Old 05-07-2019, 10:19 PM   #62
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Tbh never been down to snitch on someone so hard before, but this dude deserves it. Get his ass banned from LKQ lol
Old 05-07-2019, 10:53 PM   #63
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews

lol this dude is screwed
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 06:32 AM   #64
eagleeyes221
Leaky Injector

eagleeyes221 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, I'm glad this kid is getting the screws put to him. Finding parts for these cars isn't getting any easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
if his s13 ever sees another meet, Im sure it's gonna be worse than the guy with the white mustang that ran over a crowd
Im familiar with the car but what happened to him afterwards?
eagleeyes221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 11:36 AM   #65
MR.RMSCHIKO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
update:

i finally got a hold of the plant manager of the LKQ location.
she was very happy i gave her a call especially that i work at out north america headquarters . sending her all the info over so she can file a police report and press chargers against this piece of shit
MR.RMSCHIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 12:10 PM   #66
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
yessssss. please keep us updated. glad to see the manager willing to take the time.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 12:12 PM   #67
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.RMSCHIKO View Post
update:

i finally got a hold of the plant manager of the LKQ location.
she was very happy i gave her a call especially that i work at out north america headquarters . sending her all the info over so she can file a police report and press chargers against this piece of shit
My fucking god, that's so satisfying to hear. Mr.RMS ftmfw! Did they tell you anything about already being aware of the incident?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeyes221 View Post
Damn, I'm glad this kid is getting the screws put to him. Finding parts for these cars isn't getting any easier.

Im familiar with the car but what happened to him afterwards?
Not sure, but he did run over a bunch of people while doing an illegal activity, and there was plenty of video evidence, so i hope he got arrested. His car took a beating though.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:24 PM   #68
MR.RMSCHIKO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
My fucking god, that's so satisfying to hear. Mr.RMS ftmfw! Did they tell you anything about already being aware of the incident?

Not sure, but he did run over a bunch of people while doing an illegal activity, and there was plenty of video evidence, so i hope he got arrested. His car took a beating though.

yeah the manager was aware of what happen, she told me a few people called her but didn't help much. she was happy that i got a hold of her though so i feel happy myself luckily i work at HQ and i have sources here
MR.RMSCHIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:17 PM   #69
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
I still think it's sick that those people destroyed his car like that. That's what happens when you're anonymous in a large group/mob. Same with Antifa at UC Berkeley. People just go crazy.

Even if my friend got hit by that car I would have recorded his face and license plate info and informed the authorities! I just hate destruction like that
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:30 PM   #70
Gehno
Leaky Injector

Gehno is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.rmschiko View Post
update:

I finally got a hold of the plant manager of the lkq location.
She was very happy i gave her a call especially that i work at out north america headquarters . Sending her all the info over so she can file a police report and press chargers against this piece of shit
yeeeeeeeet
Gehno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:50 PM   #71
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.RMSCHIKO View Post
update:...sending her all the info over so she can file a police report and press chargers against this piece of shit
Nice. Awaiting this shit head's arrest before the +rep.
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 03:07 PM   #72
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
Nice. Awaiting this shit head's arrest before the +rep.
lol no one is gonna put out a fucking arrest warrant for kicking a junk car IN the junkyard.

you could go smash someones windows out at your local Walmart and the cops would most likely just issue you a citation.

I love how everyone seems to think SWAT is gonna break down this dudes front door like he has a RODGERS truck full of stolen DVD players and a trio of black honda civics with green underglow hidden outside of Thermal.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 03:58 PM   #73
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
^^^ nah I just want the junkyard to send him a bill for the damages.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:11 PM   #74
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
He's going to get the death penalty; don't cha know!
Old 05-08-2019, 04:29 PM   #75
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
yeah, I think that's way more likely.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 04:53 PM   #76
feito
Nissanaholic!

Fuck that shit. Get the gallows ready
Old 05-08-2019, 04:56 PM   #77
DevilZ
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
DevilZ is making a name for him/her selfDevilZ is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Amazing! Zilvia always come through! Great community!
Old 05-08-2019, 04:57 PM   #78
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
I love how everyone seems to think SWAT is gonna break down this dudes front door like he has a RODGERS truck full of stolen DVD players and a trio of black honda civics with green underglow hidden outside of Thermal.
Hell yeah... or Operation Neptune Spear style while all of Zilvia awaits in the Situation Room. [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 05:02 PM   #79
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
That part.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 08:45 AM   #80
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
why would anyone pay attention to this

its a scrapyard, its all junk. ONE person denting in a junk car or smashing a tail light isnt a big deal. maybe if he had a gang of people, each in different states that went around smashing cars - i could see that as an issue.

he's just some dope making a small buzz on IG, totally pointless.

all they can do is ban him from coming into the yard for being a douche.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 10:01 AM   #81
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
You’re a fuckhead ^^^^^
Old 05-12-2019, 11:20 AM   #82
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 Horrible reasoning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

its a scrapyard, its all junk. ONE person denting in a junk car or smashing a tail light isnt a big deal. maybe if he had a gang of people, each in different states that went around smashing cars - i could see that as an issue.

HORRIBLE REASONING! There is not enough accountability in today's society(USA). People doing dumb shit for clout, or whatever you call it! If he is allowed to do dumb shit like that, with no repercussions whats next? Future car thief, he has no morals and should be harshly punished. Gold Rule, leave other people's shit along!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 01:40 PM   #83
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
But he makes a valid point. It's not worth getting all riled up about. Dumb kids are dumb. It is after all a junked car in a junkyard, there are destroyed vehicles everywhere. His logic and attitude that he does this on a regular basis is what is upsetting though. I think he's a total moronic loser, don't get me wrong, but idiots like this should be ignored. He wants attention from this, fuck him
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 03:39 PM   #84
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

The simple actions of him defacing property is already a form of disrespect. Then again, a lot of people stateside don't seem to understand and value basic forms of respect. This is why the U.S. will never be like Japan lol. Absolutely sad when I had to fly back from Japan to the U.S. knowing that I'd soon be back dealing with impatient assholes selfish enough to not stop at stop signs properly because they're "in a hurry" to get somewhere due to poorly planning for themselves. Oops going off on a tangent here sorry.

So his car really got fucked up? Anyone got pics LOL so glad he got some of what he deserved

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 08:49 AM   #85
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
jedi03 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
+1 on lack of respect, got mad at some friends who were taking frustration out on a 240 one of them was working on for another individual, they advised they were replacing the panels before customer would see it and failed to see the point...it does cut into profit margins, can help raise prices as parts get rarer but all in all they are also destroying someone elses vehicle...from personal experience (at least here in NM) police wont step in for anything if its private property (office was about 20 ft away when group of individuals took some unwarranted frustration out on my car and advised they couldn't do anything due to this)
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 10:03 AM   #86
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
how about we all come to your place and kick in your shit box? how would that make you feel?
Old 05-13-2019, 10:56 AM   #87
zerobee

zerobee is a well-known jackass
So, did anything happen?
zerobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 01:32 PM   #88
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobee View Post
So, did anything happen?
He ded.

Old 05-17-2019, 09:32 AM   #89
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
how about we all come to your place and kick in your shit box? how would that make you feel?
My car isnt sitting in a junkyard, but if it was - feel free to do whatever you want to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
You’re a fuckhead ^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
HORRIBLE REASONING! There is not enough accountability in today's society(USA).
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobellman_2007 View Post
The simple actions of him defacing property is already a form of disrespect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
+1 on lack of respect,

I dont get what you guys are getting bent out of shape about. Have you guys ever been to a junk yard before? No one gives a FUCK about these cars, thats why they are in the yard... waiting to be scrapped. When we were kids, we would take rotors throw them into windshields.

Walk into any scrap yard and you'll see people smash gauge clusters just to take the LED needles out of lexuses, or tear perfectly good seats to take out the heaters, etc...

All of a sudden we have this crusade to save the 240's...

You broke fucks ever stop to think that you can actually buy new parts for these cars? Fucking peasants...

By the way, all these pick a part scrapyards are a waste of time. Paying for admission to MAYBE find a car that hasnt been raped. And after crawling in dirt to pull the parts, they have the nerve to charge you high prices for junk parts. Fuck that.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:48 AM   #90
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

this is a very simple concept that you cant seem to grasp, so i will make it easy for you:

destroying other peoples property without their consent is bad. plain and simple.

plot twist: ixi is the guy smashing parts.