Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-06-2021, 10:19 AM   #1
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Thumbs up Feeler: 1993 Toyota Mark II Tourer V - Factory manual/1JZGTE - F/T/S

Considering selling or trading my JZX90. The car runs and drives like a dream and honestly my favorite car out of my R32 coupe, S14a Silvia, STi and a few other cars. It has around 111K on it currently. It's comfortable, lush, and just like your grand pappy's old Camry... except the thing is a rocket. Clutch grabs perfectly, engine runs smoothly, no lights, everything works as it should. Previous owner flashed the computer to illuminate the TRC light when reving high which I think is dumb but whatever. I've been pretty meticulous with the car and it's sat inside my garage for the majority of it's life. Transmission, engine, turbo, suspension, everything is healthy. The only real modification were putting Fortune Auto's on it because the factory struts were on their way out. It also has a deep MOMO wheel with adapter because the factory wheel was a little gross. Timing belt was done at 128KMs, fluids were flushed, car was fluidfilm'd underneath, etc. Can/will include some BLITZ exhaust goodies for the right deal. It will come on the wheels in the last image. It does have a little clear coat peeling as expected but literally ZERO rust/rot.

Ideally looking to trade for something with at least $10,000 in cash on top. Reason being is I'd like a dedicated track car [that isn't beat to ass so please save us both the time]. I'd feel pretty shitty welding the diff and sending it but I'm getting near to that point. It just sits in the corner and begs to be driven. Save me from doing so.

Only looking for running, driving, ready to go cars. Don't mind working on them but not looking to finish your fucked up swap that has wires everywhere, no compression, and won't stay running. You must be willing to drive to the Providence, RI area where my shop is to exchange vehicles. Clean title in hand and I'd expect the same from you. If your car is covered in rot, replacement rails, or damaged beyond recognition, I'm not really interested. Please use your best judgement.

Looking for S-chassis or anything else that piques my interest. I value the car high because it is near impossible for find an unmolested true factory manual JZX90 in today's climate. If I have to post a price just to make the trolls happy, $25,000.

SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2021, 02:20 PM   #2
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
im right there with ya, i dont want to slide my mkii anymore, but it feels good sliding it compared to my KA hatch lol

Ive dealt with too many low ball/broken car offers from peeps for mine. Hopefully youll have better luck!
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote