Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2022, 12:57 PM   #1
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
S13 vinyl accent stripe kit (OE replica)- coming soon

I am in the process of finalizing this and having it ordered/produced, hoping to get it in my hands by early July. I'm fixing some of the lettering errors on them as well.

These are manufactured in Canada by a company that has an OEM business for decals and plates for trucking companies.

Some specs:
  • 3M 180 series metallic vinyl
  • Laminated with a matte protective lamination for outdoor vehicle applications
  • Each kit will be computer cut to shape and each stripe will have a removable identification end
  • Each kit will include one blank P5/D5 stripe as well as one of the optional stripe lettering listed below. P5/D5 is the section behind the doors but in front of the rear wheel well
  • Each kit will also have enough variations of the P1/D1 stripes to fit almost all versions of S13/180SX front bumper, minus the S13 Silvia aero bumper. In other words, one kit will fit almost all the stock body S13s out there...

Some of the P5/D5 options include:
  • Super HICAS
  • Twin Cam Turbo Intercooler
  • Limited Edition (3 different color variations)

All of these are based on original OEM letter/spacing, and have tried to match the font as close as we can.

I will have upwards of 50 sets available in the initial shipment. Will target ~$160 shipped in the US.

Once it is ready to sell I will make this available on Zilvia, as well as create a website link for people to buy off my site.

Thanks.

Alex

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2022, 08:14 PM   #2
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Very nice. Good stuff always Alex.
Old 06-18-2022, 03:41 AM   #3
harlockssx
Zilvia Junkie

harlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enough
Subscribing to follow. How will these compare to the resin type that Restomod Ninja sells?
Old 06-18-2022, 09:30 AM   #4
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlockssx View Post
Subscribing to follow. How will these compare to the resin type that Restomod Ninja sells?
No idea but I actually had theirs on order a year ago and then cancelled it due to them being unable to fulfill it.

The guy I?m working with had these made initially for his own car as well, and I?m going to run these on my car once the paint is redone.

My goal is to actually have these ordered and ready to ship, not ?made to order?

The difference vs stock is that the stock stickers are much thicker and meant to fill out the accent stripe gap on the body. These are thinner but for automotive with the correct vinyl. Color and font have been updated to match as close to stock as possible, especially the Super HICAS lettering since I?m replacing what is on my car.

All in all I want to offer a kit that will work for almost all versions of the S13/180SX. I am not a vinyl expert but at least using 3M means I?m not using cheaper material. 3M product data is readily available online so people know what they are getting.

[email protected]
Old 06-29-2022, 10:34 PM   #5
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

available to buy now.

PM if you want to pay via PayPal instead.

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p=6418891

[email protected]
Closed Thread