Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Australia/New Zealand

Old 10-29-2018, 05:53 PM   #1
s13hotboi

Trader Rating: (0)
s13hotboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Clutches? Help??

G,day i'm doing a manual conversion on my 1993 Nissan Silvia s13 coupe sr20de (stock) , the cars going to be for track use only and i was wondering whats the best clutch for it, i'm also on a small budget so not looking for something too spectacular, i'm fairly new to this stuff so if you need to know anything else just ask, Cheers
s13hotboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2019, 04:17 AM   #2
silvin

silvin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13hotboi View Post
G,day i'm doing a manual conversion on my 1993 Nissan Silvia s13 coupe sr20de (stock) , the cars going to be for track use only and i was wondering whats the best clutch for it, i'm also on a small budget so not looking for something too spectacular, i'm fairly new to this stuff so if you need to know anything else just ask, Cheers
hey,
just keep it stock for the beginning, if you will not fry it up it will last for a pretty long time
silvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 01:49 AM   #3
bhaiterabhai

bhaiterabhai is an unknown quantity at this point
If you drive a manual transmission car, you may be surprised to find out that it has more than one clutch. And it turns out that folks with automatic transmission cars have clutches, too. In fact, there are clutches in many things you probably see or use every day: Many cordless drills have a clutch, chain saws have a centrifugal clutch and even some yo-yos have a clutch.Shareit vidmate
bhaiterabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 01:51 PM   #4
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
I am a big fan of ACT clutches. I sell them often & use them in many of my personal cars. The price is reasonable.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:21 AM   #5
teriorr

teriorr is an unknown quantity at this point
Coasting is potentially dangerous as it leads to less control of the car. Keeping the clutch depressed whilst making a left turn for example essentially turns your car into a free-wheeling go-cart as the engine is disengaged.

Regards
coc hacks
teriorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 12:44 PM   #6
xpaceseven

xpaceseven is an unknown quantity at this point
When you?re looking for a replacement clutch, one of the most comforting things to know about the product you?re buying is that the manufacturer knows what they?re doing. Luk holds a lot of patents on its products, which shows that they?re dedicated to research, furthering the industry, and keeping up to date on the best way to build these parts. jiofi login forpc
xpaceseven is offline   Reply With Quote