Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2014, 03:24 PM   #1
TwoForDeh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TwoForDeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
H2Oi 2014!!!!

What's up guys! Just doing a roll call for H2o this year to see who's going and potentially set up a get together or something. I'm taking my RHD RB S13 down for the first time and I'd love to meet up with some more 240 brothers considering it is a mainly a Euro event. Although, over the past few years, more and more imports are showing up which is great. I've gone each year for the past 4 years and each year is better and better and some of the best times of my life have been down there. One thing I'm worried about though, is the cops. I fully expect to get a ticket because of camber or poke, although not excessive, the cops get worse and worse each year. My question is if any of you have had or have heard of people getting shit for having a cage? I have a full cage out back and I just didn't know if people were getting shit from cages considering the OCMD PD completely BLEW last year.

Look forward to hearing from you guys and hopefully seeing you down there!
Oh and if you want to follow me and finishing my RB car, follow me on IG:

@thatrhd240
TwoForDeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links