Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 04-25-2005, 10:47 PM   #31
s14srpilot
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
s14srpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14srpilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5
25 bolt on front
16mm of plates in back was my setup.
My 17x8 +25 fronts might suck but it's still better than those shitty offsets. No wonder you are selling them. Spacers are a lame fix for not buying the proper offsets in the first place. It cuts into the lip depth. Anyway, someone should buy them. Good luck
s14srpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2005, 10:54 PM   #32
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14srpilot
My 17x8 +25 fronts might suck but it's still better than those shitty offsets. No wonder you are selling them. Spacers are a lame fix for not buying the proper offsets in the first place. It cuts into the lip depth. Anyway, someone should buy them. Good luck
right and this post has nothign to do with the sale, rather downing his wheels, so why post? the only thing good about it is the sentence in bold, and still has nothing ot do with the sale.

he bought the wheels used, now wouldnt u think he would buy the right offset if he bought them brand new?
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 11:26 PM   #33
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
dude get out of here with that shit. nobody wants your stupid crackerjack cast honda accord offset wheels. it cuts into the lip depth? 57c is like one of the worst wheels for cheater lip ever. thats like saying a +40 sa3r has a 5 inch lip. who cares, it still sucks. just like 17x8 +25 sucks. just like oem aero sucks. just like having jdm badging sucks. just like having subs in your car sucks.
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 11:29 PM   #34
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
haha thanks for the kind words guys i did buy the wheels used as posted above so i couldn't choose the offsets. on the next wheels, extreme sizes are guaranteed. i'm feelin 17x8 +35 fronts 18x8 +25 rears, s14srpilot style all the way boyeeeeeee!
Old 04-26-2005, 05:44 AM   #35
Romeyo07
Zilvia Member

Romeyo07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Romeyo07 Send a message via MSN to Romeyo07 Send a message via Yahoo to Romeyo07
Stew, you're a moron...that is all.

Dood, you're never on AIM anymore. I need someone to talk to while goofing off.
Romeyo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 10:59 AM   #36
chris4130
Leaky Injector

chris4130 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You're retarded... but your right, your wheels do suck
chris4130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 01:24 PM   #37
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Norm, dump your car already.

Johny5, paint your kit already. Looks good with the spacers, gotta give it that. Free bump por ju mang.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:53 PM   #38
zenkiticks
Zilvia Member

zenkiticks is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5
25 bolt on front
16mm of plates in back was my setup.
wow. how in the hell did you pull that off? long wheel bolts I hope? if so, how many full turns on the lugnuts were you able to get?
zenkiticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 01:55 PM   #39
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
9-10 full turns. i roll nismo 60mm studs all around in case i only need plates, but for those certain instances i bolt my 25mm bolt-ons onto the 60s, sometimes with a plate between the rotor hat and the bolt-on. depends on how hard i wanna park it.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:58 PM   #40
zenkiticks
Zilvia Member

just because i don't feel like walking down all those steps to the garage, taking my wheel off, and measuring, how much longer than stock are the nismo wheel bolts?
Old 04-26-2005, 02:30 PM   #41
Johny5
Post Whore!

well, with stock a 5mm plate is pushing it, with nismo 60s, i can fit a 20mm plate safely. so lets guesstimate about 20-25mm longer. hth!
Old 04-26-2005, 02:43 PM   #42
zenkiticks
Zilvia Member

well, that should be cheaper than two sets of spacers anyways....
Old 04-26-2005, 02:59 PM   #43
Johny5
Post Whore!

yeah, but like i said, these wheels are being sold included with a pair of +25mm spacers, can throw 4 8mm plates in with it too, but you guys gotta get he 60mm studs. $60 for rear 10 iirc.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:15 PM   #44
MoK
BANNED

MoK is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MoK
Keep that shiot yO!!!!!
MoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 06:44 PM   #45
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Don't worry, his next set will have the "correct" offset I have no doubt.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:06 PM   #46
Romeo350z

Romeo350z is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm, I wonder how these would look on my 350Z...
Romeo350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:07 PM   #47
zenkiticks
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero
Don't worry, his next set will have the "correct" offset I have no doubt.
that's fine. i'm not bashing him. kind of pointless, he bought used wheels and made them work.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:13 PM   #48
s14srpilot
BANNED

All right jonny5 sorry to be a jerk. hope u sell the wheels soon. chmercer and chris4130 good thing that this is the internet and that I think both of your opinions SUCK or I would have taken what you posted personally.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:31 PM   #49
chris4130
Leaky Injector

chris4130 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
chris4130 good thing that this is the internet and that I think both of your opinions SUCK or I would have taken what you posted personally.
O NO! PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY!!!!!!!! Did you feelings get hurt, becuase you foolishly bought wheels that look like shit? I'm so sorry.
chris4130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:53 PM   #50
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Quote:
All right jonny5 sorry to be a jerk. hope u sell the wheels soon. chmercer and chris4130 good thing that this is the internet and that I think both of your opinions SUCK or I would have taken what you posted personally.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:15 PM   #51
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 09:21 PM   #52
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Old 04-27-2005, 03:31 AM   #53
nigel1
Zilvia Member

nigel1 is an unknown quantity at this point

bwahahahahahahahhaahha @ ^^^^^^^^

free bump for the badass wheels and btw you can easily polish those scratches out with some blue magic and some 500 or so grit sand paper. = more $$$

good luch on the sale free bump.

p.s my car is almost done.

+0 offset PWNS me
nigel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 01:13 AM   #54
Raine
Zilvia Junkie

Raine is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Raine
damn not sold yet? I swear if I had the $ right now I'd be polishing them as we speak
Old 04-29-2005, 10:10 AM   #55
Johny5
Post Whore!

hehe yeah unfortunately not sold yet, still workin on it though and getting some decent offers.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:38 PM   #56
s14srpilot
BANNED

hahaha you have GOT to be kidding! There is no way in hell that I would ever be butt hurt by the likes of chmerser, cris420 or wannabe silviadriver. The reason for my apology was for jacking the thread. It takes a man to fess up when he realizes that he made a mistake, but only weaksauce pussies take cheap shots at people who try to come correct. Dream on...

BTW I don't wanna jack this thread anymore so bump for a set of work vs-kf wheels
Old 04-30-2005, 03:04 PM   #57
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

wannabe? hahha ive been around before you even knew was RWD was. you wouldnt have to try n "be a man" if you didnt make a stupid mistake in the first place right? so dont come all up in here saying you are a "bigger" person by saying sorry.

saying sorry doesnt cover up the following:

1. you being a man
2. how stupid you made urself look in this thread
3. your wheels.

end game.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:16 PM   #58
Johny5
Post Whore!

last bump. last serious buyer backed out. if these don't go then i'm keeping them until further notice
Old 05-01-2005, 08:42 PM   #59
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

for an incentive for you to sell your wheels, if you dont, u will die.

sell it to me for 500
Old 05-01-2005, 09:51 PM   #60
Johny5
Post Whore!

if i don't, then i space them 35mm front and 30mm rear and make them so flush it hurts.