Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 12-02-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post Some see a letter, others see a car...

11-30-2008 07:04 PM

Filed under: , ,

Click above for a hi-res gallery. Follow the jump for the video.

That is a phrase you will never, ever want to hear again after watching Nissan's promo video for the 370Z. It's repeated ad infinitum by a synthesized voice on top of some techno music while a series of images showing off the new sports car flicker by on the screen. It goes on for almost two minutes, after which you'll either want to go place an order for the Z or maybe become a serial killer. Follow the jump to watch.

[Source: Luxvelocity]

Continue reading Some see a letter, others see a car...

Some see a letter, others see a car... originally appeared on Autoblog on Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:04:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

ReadÂ*|Â*PermalinkÂ*|Â*Email thisÂ*|Â*Comments

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 05:15 PM   #2
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
That was annoying as Hell.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #3
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i liek the car but that vid made me want to off myself
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:09 PM   #4
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
ya that vid was pretty bad. poor techno . poor vid cuts.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:53 PM   #5
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Hey... now when people buy a 370Z it won't just be us 300ZX TT people owning a great nissan car promoted in a completely shitty series of ads.

That made me want to sucker punch an orphan.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:18 PM   #6
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Hey, hey, some of those Z32 TT ads were AWESOME!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:38 PM   #7
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
I don't know... The ones I've ever seen were pretty cheesy. lolz

Then again, that was 15-20 years ago. These new Z ads suck right now.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #8
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
OMG that was HORRIBLE.

and they're paying people to put that kinda shit out....

Dammit, I knew i should've gone to the Art Institute and gotten my graphic art/advertising degree when i had the chance! hahaha
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:12 PM   #9
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Well if you wanna piss somebody off, showing them that video is the way to go.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:44 AM   #10
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
OMG lol.. its not that bad.. I was dancing in my seat.. poppin n lockin... Maybe when it comes on TV I may feel the anger sharks that are swimming on this thread.
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:12 PM   #11
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUGE180 View Post
OMG lol.. its not that bad.. I was dancing in my seat.. poppin n lockin... Maybe when it comes on TV I may feel the anger sharks that are swimming on this thread.
if you were dancing in your seat? ahem....... maybe I won't say anymore about your taste of music......

sidenote I just hit 10,001 posts damn I missed the 10,000. Probably was bump for stuff I am selling lol

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:34 PM   #12
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
if you were dancing in your seat? ahem....... maybe I won't say anymore about your taste of music......

sidenote I just hit 10,001 posts damn I missed the 10,000. Probably was bump for stuff I am selling lol
hahahaah..It's all good. It was catchy and I was trying to just make the thread a little happier lol The track was not bad.. it certainly wasn't in the caliber of xpander or anything. anyway... sooo yeah lol
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote