Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 12-31-2008, 04:40 PM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post VIDEO: Three new 370Z commercials

12-31-2008 02:29 PM

Filed under: , , , ,

Click above to view the three new 370Z commercials

Three video spots for the new Nissan 370Z show the marque is serious about reclaiming some of the genuine sports car credentials that were crushed underneath the weight of the last version. Apparently done before Nissan changed its tagline to "Shift_the way you move," these are straight up about shifting desire at high speed from one point to another. One of them is a Japanese market commercial, which means lots of clouds and piano music, but the rest are all Six Million Dollar Man: better, faster, stronger. Follow the jump to check them all out. Thanks for the tip, Chad!

[Source: YouTube]

Continue reading VIDEO: Three new 370Z commercials

VIDEO: Three new 370Z commercials originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 31 Dec 2008 15:29:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

PermalinkÂ*|Â*Email thisÂ*|Â*Comments

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 07:39 PM   #2
jdminspiredcd7
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
jdminspiredcd7 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I might get bagged on for saying this, but this thing is ugly.....looks like the fast back version of the new maxima....
jdminspiredcd7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:57 PM   #3
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
videos and pictures do it no justice, i saw one yesterday on a trailer headed to a dealer ...
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:16 PM   #4
nismo racer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
nismo racer is making a name for him/her selfnismo racer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
im still eh about the look...its growing on me though.

PEGASUS
nismo racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:05 AM   #5
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Z commercials have always been fun to watch.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #6
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I like the first commercial out of the three.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #7
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdminspiredcd7 View Post
I might get bagged on for saying this, but this thing is ugly.....looks like the fast back version of the new maxima....
Indeed you will. If you think it looks like a fastback version of the Maxima you need your eyes checked. The only thing it shares with the Maxima is headlight styling. So go see the eye doctor now.

Its not ugly, its actually sexier than the 350z and looks more like a 240z than the 350 ever did. I saw one of the commercials on TV today and it just makes me want to buy one that much more.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #8
thursdaymike
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
thursdaymike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i love it, but 30g's is a lot of freakin money. Let me spend a 1/3 of what a house costs, then i can take it to the track and smash it, or get hit by an old lady on the streets. I definitely recomend gap insurance on brand new cars!!!
thursdaymike is offline   Reply With Quote