Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
Andy@Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (0)
Andy@Performance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Found a great source for RHD Vehicles!

If anyone is looking to purchase their next project car, look no futher! The guy's at *zap* have what you need. They specialize in importing in RHD vehicles that are legitimately legalized for both the Canadian and U.S markets. With their extensive resources, fully built competition or street cars can be obtained. Specifically for the U.S market, *zap* offers fully DOT and EPA approved RHD vehicles with documentation of a U.S title. I know a lot of you have always dreamed of building an S15 or R34, well with *zap* being around, you can turn that dream into a reality!

Check them out and contact them directly through *zap*

Here are photo's of some of the car's that they have in inventory.

Top Secret D1 Spec Z33
[img]zap[/img]

Street Spec R34 GT-R
[img]zap[/img]

Street Spec PS13 Silvia
[img]zap[/img]

#1 NISMO & JDM NISSAN Parts Dealer In The Country!
2005 SB 350Z 35th Anniversary 6MT w/NAV+MODS
www.mynismo.com
JTuned Feature!
AUTHORIZED Distributor: NISSAN North America, NISSAN Motors Japan, NISMO, MOTUL, RAYS Engineering, Project Mu, ARC Magic, Espelir, Yokohama, ADVAN, C-West, Endless, ZEAL, CUSCO and more!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 05:51 PM   #2
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
drift tuners huh.. just doesnt sound very good lol
anything with the name drift just sounds like someone trying to cash in on the drift trend lol
Old 12-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #3
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thats exactly what I was thinking.
Sounds too F&TF ish
Old 12-09-2008, 06:04 PM   #4
Andy@Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The name may not sound the best but just look at what they have to offer! BANANA'S!

www.mynismo.com
JTuned Feature!
AUTHORIZED Distributor: NISSAN North America, NISSAN Motors Japan, NISMO, MOTUL, RAYS Engineering, Project Mu, ARC Magic, Espelir, Yokohama, ADVAN, C-West, Endless, ZEAL, CUSCO and more!
Old 12-09-2008, 06:05 PM   #5
ho0dlumka13
Zilvia Member

ho0dlumka13 will become famous soon enoughho0dlumka13 will become famous soon enoughho0dlumka13 will become famous soon enoughho0dlumka13 will become famous soon enough
how are they able to sell d1 car?
Old 12-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #6
Andy@Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ho0dlumka13 View Post
how are they able to sell d1 car?
That is something you would probably want to inquire with them. They're 100% legit otherwise I wouldn't have posted this thread. Don't be shy to contact them with any inquiries.

www.mynismo.com
JTuned Feature!
Old 12-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #7
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i assume the prices of those cars are as is BEFORE the whole DOT and EPA process
Old 12-09-2008, 07:01 PM   #8
Dirt Nasty
BANNED

Dirt Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point
May I ask why you are publicy announcing this in a form of advertisement?
Old 12-09-2008, 07:05 PM   #9
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Well he's not doing anything wrong.. he' is a paid advertiser.. and he's just expressing his opinion on a fellow business...
Old 12-09-2008, 07:12 PM   #10
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
if you read the info on the site, they dont import them as street cars. they only sell cars to people with racing licenses and before the car is brought to the USA or canada, they must strip the interior out, install a cage along with other things. So i dont know if the EPA isnt involve. anyone know for sure?
Old 12-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #11
Andy@Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Nasty View Post
May I ask why you are publicy announcing this in a form of advertisement?
Well first off, I am a paid sponsor on this forum so I can advertise what I choose. And secondly, this isn't an advertisement in any form. I found these guys, spoke with them a couple times and references checked out. They're a great resource to have and I'm trying to help the zilvia.net community by exposing this resource for guy's that may want to purchase a JDM RHD vehicle. Performance Nissan does not profit from these guys in any way, shape, or form.

www.mynismo.com
JTuned Feature!
Old 12-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #12
Andy@Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzy204 View Post
if you read the info on the site, they dont import them as street cars. they only sell cars to people with racing licenses and before the car is brought to the USA or canada, they must strip the interior out, install a cage along with other things. So i dont know if the EPA isnt involve. anyone know for sure?
It is probably a case-by-case situation. Please contact them for any inquiries.

www.mynismo.com
JTuned Feature!
Old 12-09-2008, 07:22 PM   #13
h3rb
Zilvia Member

h3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enough
they have a nissan NSX!!!

DRIFT Tuners - JDM Imports Canada - JDM Imports United States - Custom DRIFT Cars - #1 Source
Old 12-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #14
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
yep, they only made those in '91

damn....too bad i don't have herra cash to drop on an R32
Old 12-09-2008, 07:44 PM   #15
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

DRIFT Tuners - JDM Imports Canada - JDM Imports United States - Custom DRIFT Cars - #1 Source
Old 12-09-2008, 07:49 PM   #16
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
they got some pretty slick shit.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #17
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
to teh OP, no prob man, maybe you should have posted your experience with them thus far, my initial thought was spam. but if you have personal experience with em, please say.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:04 PM   #18
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I think I just found out where im buying my next car...lol Nice post OP! They have got some great stuff...
Old 12-09-2008, 08:09 PM   #19
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Damn... this make me want to stop any projects, sell my cars, take out a loan and buy something off there... Takes care of all the hard work....
Old 12-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #20
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Nevermind just read the Narly fine print....too much crap you need like formula D licenses and they will gut the car before they give it to you etc.....There making loads of money over there....Smart People
Old 12-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #21
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
ditto.

they have some awesome shit man. for sure i'll save my pennies and see if its all worth it.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:15 PM   #22
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
We assume that the buyer knows what can and cannot be imported to the destination country based on the legal information provided on this website(s), drifttuners.com. We will not bear responsibility for vehicles purchased that are not eligible to import. Please read all information carefully.

We assume that buyers are familiar with the regulations concerning import approval and compliance in their own countries. As such, the responsibility to comply and register the vehicle is entirely the buyer's. We are the experts at the Japan end and can arrange everything to do with the actual vehicle purchase and export from Japan to your country.

Customs, compliance, tax, duty, registration is also entirely the buyer's responsibility so please make sure you are familiar with all the regulations governing vehicle importing into your country.
How is this legal?

Oh importing as track cars...

So, if you think you gonna use these on the street, dream on...
Old 12-09-2008, 08:24 PM   #23
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Most kids won't have the cash to even begin to think about doing this.

For everyone else, read extensively

It won't let me copy and paste the text.

Basically, they offer nothing worthwhile since you have to go through so much hassle you might as well hit up craigslist, find a shell, and spend the difference in time and money and effort to build wutever you want.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:33 PM   #24
tramp_drift240
Leaky Injector

tramp_drift240 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tramp_drift240
prices are ridiculously low for some of the cars, which makes it really hard to believe.

but my kicker, there are WAY too many typos throughout that website that make it a load of bullshit.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #25
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
they are in canada which the owners may be french speaking, and their english may be secondary to them so its probably not too good. but if its true that mark v chasers cost ~9000 thats something i need to look into.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #26
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy@Performance View Post
Well first off, I am a paid sponsor on this forum so I can advertise what I choose. And secondly, this isn't an advertisement in any form.
You may advertise what you choose (as far as things you're selling), but advertising for other companies isn't permitted (they need their own account), and most certainly not in the Chat forum.

I disagree with your opinion that it isn't an advertisement - you're showcasing products offered by a company and promoting both the company and the product.

Quote:
Performance Nissan does not profit from these guys in any way, shape, or form.
This is secondary to the fact that this activity isn't permitted on Zilvia (or Chat for that matter).

There are many companies offering grey market vehicles for importation, and I respect that you might favor this particular one, but if they want to advertise here, they'll have to pay for it.
Thanks!
Closed Thread