Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 12-14-2017, 12:49 PM   #1
niSm095
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
niSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Moving to Pittsburgh PA with a VQ s13 and an SR s13

Looks like I'm accepting a transfer within my company and will be relocating from South Carolina to Pittsburgh area. Super stoked to make the move- I love it up there. Only question is the car scene. Does much go on? I'm pretty involved with NASA-SE region and I see at least the one Motorsports park near Pittsburgh as well as Watkins Glen..not too too far away.

My track car is an S13 coupe with a VQ swap. The cluster is all custom, so there's no odometer. The hatchback I have is SR swapped, built motor and basic bolt ons. Down here there are no emissions or safety standards whatsoever. I think as long as it has a seat and can stop and go SC is cool with it. I know Pittsburgh isn't the same, but what options do I have to be able to drive and enjoy the cars on the street? I appreciate any input
niSm095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links