Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 02-20-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
fanmanflex

Trader Rating: (1)
fanmanflex is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Injectors not firing on ka24de...help

I need a little help from you guys. I have a 93 240sx which has been sitting since last winter. It died so i decided with over 200k it was time to rebuild it.
It is now all put together but still does not run, it will crank and crank, and will start with starting fluid. It has compression and spark for sure and the fuel pump is kicking on.

The problem i have tracked it down to is the injectors which aren't opening at all. I've used a light tester to test the leads and they are not getting a signal but do get 12v constant hot. So basically, its just not switching the ground.

I've tried a lot of different things such as new relays, i tried a new cas, bought a parts car tried the ecu and wiring harness out of it. Idk if there are any bad sensors or something that may cause this but any help would be appreciated.
fanmanflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 09:50 AM   #2
fanmanflex

Trader Rating: (1)
fanmanflex is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Took it to the shop yesterday, just want them to get it running. I'll make sure to add to this thread and attach some tags so people can find this easier if they have a similar problem.
fanmanflex is offline   Reply With Quote