Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-16-2008, 06:18 PM   #1
bongnak
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
SOCAL 95 s14 Part out front end damage

please delete this post, car is gone sorry i do have interior pieces in a more recent thread

Last edited by bongnak; 09-22-2008 at 01:16 PM..
bongnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Front seats and seat belts.

How much picked up?

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
loveskylines
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
loveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey looking for a/c compressor, bracket, and both high and low lines
loveskylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:34 PM   #4
bongnak
Zilvia Junkie

bongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of light
Crimson.. ill pm you in a bit

loveskylines... i havent pulled apart the front end to get into the bay so i dont know if the lines survived but ill pm you once I do that.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:38 PM   #5
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
Passenger lower control arm shipped to 20164?
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #6
jdmcoupe07
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jdmcoupe07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjdmcoupe07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjdmcoupe07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjdmcoupe07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjdmcoupe07 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
radio trim with ashtray and cigarette lighter thanks pm a messege back
jdmcoupe07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:44 PM   #7
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HIM
dibs on dash! and door panels!
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:46 PM   #8
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
I'll take the high pressure P/S line pm me please
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:49 PM   #9
elemeno
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
elemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
s14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcoupe07 View Post
radio trim with ashtray and cigarette lighter thanks pm a messege back

If he doesn't take it. I will!!!

elemeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #10
bongnak
Zilvia Junkie

Oo Sky i havent been in the engine bay yet so just like loveskylines above ill pm you once i do cool?

HIM dash is messed up because of the airbags
Old 06-16-2008, 07:00 PM   #11
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Seats and front seat belts are mine.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 06-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #12
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
Passenger Lower Control arm is mine.
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:08 PM   #13
jonnybonds84
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
jonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
So by mine you mean it's sold right, LOL? Just double checking.
jonnybonds84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:46 PM   #14
jeprokz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jeprokz is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how much for the trunk? front windshield? rear subframe? floormats? PM me please. thanks.
jeprokz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:11 PM   #15
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
can i get the REAR DRIVER QP?!~ i need one BAD
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:15 PM   #16
patsilvia
Leaky Injector

patsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
the air vent. is mine.
Not sure if all clip are still on the trim.

Also, finisher power windows switch both
driver and passenger side if the
hole for a screw is not busted.

could i have the price shipped to 95112?
patsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #17
bongnak
Zilvia Junkie

PARTING out now!!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:39 PM   #18
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

I had dibs on the seats and belts.

PM sent.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 08-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #19
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
I need the headliner and rebar behind it. I can pick up asap. Please.....Call me 323 734 1548 Luis J.r
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:10 PM   #20
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
do you still have the trim around the radio?
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:38 PM   #21
gprb25
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
gprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I'll take the HVAC trim with Vents. PM me if its still available...
Old 08-01-2008, 09:09 PM   #22
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
trunk lid still available???
Teknolust72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:26 PM   #23
chrisa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (14)
chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
i need the rear diff bushing....PM sent
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:52 PM   #24
bongnak
Zilvia Junkie

alright so far as of august 1st the front seats and seat belts have been sold. The roof and headliner is also gone. Pm'ing everyone back right now
Old 08-01-2008, 09:58 PM   #25
sillydrift
Zilvia Junkie

sillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sillydrift
pm sent . . .

sillydrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:15 PM   #26
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
i need the cigarette lighter ring that glows up shipped
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:16 PM   #27
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
and mirrors switch
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #28
zilrb25

zilrb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
ill pick up da driver side window switch asap how much
zilrb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:57 PM   #29
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
I need both door panels and zenki passenger side's turn signal....

Please PM back
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:22 PM   #30
DriftSwift
Zilvia Member

DriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enough
AC Climate control unit do you have it still?!?