Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 10-26-2018, 11:21 AM   #1
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG - Supercharged V8!

Hello, I'm placing my much enjoyed 2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG up for sale. This AMG features the monstrous supercharged V8 which makes 469hp and 516ft/lb of torque in factory form. The torque alone puts a smile on your face, and in this cooler weather, it'll easily push you back in your seat. This car has been an extremely comfortable and capable daily driver all while being a complete sleeper. Currently, it has 147,8XX miles which will increase as it's my daily driver. When properly maintained, these cars will last to double the mileage it currently has. As a 2005 model, it shares a few factory upgrades over the previous year models such as a quicker ratio steering rack, 200mph speedometer, spare wheel, and a bigger finned rear differential cover. Although, it's an early 2005 model which still has the split shell armrest. Being a Mercedes, it offers many amenities that make it a joy to live with.

Some of the features include:
-Keyless entry with Keyless Go (push button start)
-Heated seats with 3 memory settings
-Quad-zone climate control
-Factory AUX input
-Factory Navigation
-3 garage opener buttons
-Auto-dimming rear and side view mirrors
-Rear sunshade package (manual sunshades for the rear doors, automatic sunshade for the rear windshield)
-TPMS, factory alarm, CD changer, Harmon Kardon sound system
-Bi-xenon headlights with Active Curvelight (headlight turn left and right as you turn the steering wheel)

This specific car also has a few upgrades such as:
-83mm Eurocharged pulley with ECU flash tune (more power than stock)
-New headlights lenses with clear ZKW projector lenses
-CLS55 wheels with Firestone Indy 500 tires (less than 1000 miles on tires)
-Evolution adjustable lowering links
-Hardwired for radar detector near the rearview mirror

I also have a fat folder full of service receipts from myself and former owners. Some of the bigger maintenance events include:

-Fuel tank/fuel pump replaced under warranty at Mercedes-Benz of Tucson - Oct 2018
-Both air filters changed - July 2018
-Transmission fluid flushed, filter and pan gasket changed - July 2018
-All 4 brake rotors changed and Akebono brake pads installed - July 2018
-Brand new radiator installed - June 2018
-Alignment on all 4 corners - June 2018
-Oil and filter changed with LiquiMoly 5W-40 - June 20 at 143,365 miles
-New alternator and belts - 132k miles
-New spark plugs - 123k miles (these are surprisingly recommended to be changed every 100k miles)
-New SBC pump - December 2016
-New valve cover gaskets - March 2016
-New lower ball joints - March 2016
-New front window regulators - December 2015
-Arnott front air struts - August 2015

While the car is overall in great shape there are a few things that could use some work.
-The rear window tint is bubbling up and should be replaced eventually.
-The motor for the rear sunshade does not work, seems to be a very common issue.
-The front bumper has your average Arizona rock chips and some scrapes on the bottom of the bumper.
-The rear air springs will need to be replaced eventually. If I don't drive the car for a while, the rear end will sag on about the 3rd day of not being used. However, the rear end will air right up once you open the driver's door or start the engine up. It does not sag if driven often. RockAuto has the rear Arnott springs for a hair over $300 each.

Overall this has been an incredible car for me and is my first Mercedes-Benz, but after my experience with this car, it will definitely not be my last Mercedes.

My sale price for this awesome E55 AMG is $9750. VIN is WDBUF76J75A633300 for those seeking to get a Carfax report. I'm in Sahuarita, AZ, just south of Tucson.

Feel free to ask questions and for more in-depth pictures. Thanks!

Old 10-26-2018, 10:17 PM   #2
zebani
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
zebani is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Good price. Good luck with the sale.
zebani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 12:28 PM   #3
NY2NV Miner
Leaky Injector

NY2NV Miner is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn this thing is an awesome daily and a great price. GLWS

PS - I've always liked the AMG cars. My concern about anything high-end German has always been maintenance costs. What has your cost of ownership been like and what can a prospective buyer expect?

Last edited by NY2NV Miner; 11-01-2018 at 09:58 AM..
NY2NV Miner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:50 AM   #4
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Free bump

This is a lot of car for that price.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 03:40 PM   #5
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Free bump

This is a lot of car for that price.

Thanks for the bump, it really is a steal at this price point. It's a shame these cars aren't more popular...yet!
Old 11-01-2018, 09:31 AM   #6
Rosoo

Rosoo is a well-known jackass
Great price. And then there's some goofball on here that wants a couple grand more for a beat up ziptied drift car that hasn't been tuned. Never ceases to amaze me how this site gets people who have a good idea of what their car is worth and how quickly it can move at a price point and then people who haven't the faintest clue that their car isn't worth shit.
Rosoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 06:57 AM   #7
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Love these cars so much! One day, one day...

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:17 PM   #8
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Just got the car detailed inside and out, grabbed some pictures on the way back.

Old 11-06-2018, 07:06 PM   #9
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
It's unreal how much these things have depreciated, Great car for an awesome price.
Old 11-06-2018, 08:40 PM   #10
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
It's unreal how much these things have depreciated, Great car for an awesome price.
Man, you're telling me, fucking KBB has a lot to do it with it too. I've had to argue with too many jackasses that think this is a $7k car. Honestly anywhere in the low teens is such a steal for the amount of car you get from these.
Old 11-19-2018, 08:20 AM   #11
Kirbyz
Leaky Injector

Kirbyz is an unknown quantity at this point
lol dont tease me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Man, you're telling me, fucking KBB has a lot to do it with it too. I've had to argue with too many jackasses that think this is a $7k car. Honestly anywhere in the low teens is such a steal for the amount of car you get from these.
lol don't be teasing with that pretend price of 7k. I might just travel for it
Kirbyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:21 AM   #12
Kirbyz
Leaky Injector

Kirbyz is an unknown quantity at this point
e55 amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Had one with the ebc go out. Dealers here won't touch it even, let it go for $3,300. I almost cried.
Kirbyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:53 PM   #13
Krazykouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Krazykouki is making a name for him/her selfKrazykouki is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbyz View Post
Had one with the ebc go out. Dealers here won't touch it even, let it go for $3,300. I almost cried.
That makes no sense considering the SBC is covered UNDER WARRANTY for 25 years...Please get your misinformation out of here.

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...-25-years.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w...-part-2-a.html
Old 11-19-2018, 04:50 PM   #14
carbon24
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
carbon24 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
These are this cheap? I thought they were so much more expensive. Super nice car. Always wanted one of these.
carbon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:11 PM   #15
nissan240syan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
nissan240syan can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Wana try a twin turbo BMW next ? I got a 2007 335i 6 speed to trade
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0114.JPG (261.0 KB, 40 views)
nissan240syan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 05:06 AM   #16
THE AVIATOR

THE AVIATOR is an unknown quantity at this point
Greetings,

Left you a pm, happy holidays all !
THE AVIATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:18 AM   #17
p30amg08

p30amg08 is an unknown quantity at this point
PM sent

I sent you a PM
p30amg08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 11:42 AM   #18
Brandon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Brandon is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
PM sent, I'm interested
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 01:07 AM   #19
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

CAR IS SOLD! Mods please lock/close.