Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-09-2020, 01:26 PM   #2191
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey BRECKKLES...

Anyone need any help or lookin to chop it up!

im not struggling for validation, but Im here to be a friend!

lmk
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2020, 01:26 PM   #2192
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Hey BRECKLES...

Anyone need any help or looking to chop it up!

I'm not struggling for validation, but I'm here to be a friend!

lmk
Old 04-09-2020, 02:09 PM   #2193
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
What's the link for it so I can troll there and make sure I got pink'd like I do here as if it's even stinging or meaningful.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 02:10 PM   #2194
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
So are any of you old asswipes getting anything done to your equally-old relics in quarantine?
getting my S13 aligned soon since everythings back together and i have to daily it until i fix whatevers wrong with the transmission in my stupid Protege5!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 04-09-2020 at 06:54 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:20 PM   #2195
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
i sure hope they?re nismo!
...actually lol.

I mean everyone there seems like a hypebeast, but I have a decent assortment of 17X9+22 hypebeast wheels.

I feel like a sellout.

Quote:
So are any of you old asswipes getting anything done to your equally-old relics in quarantine?

Try increasing the price and include the word RARE in the title and as many times as you want in the description in all caps.
I got my paperwork signed for my 3rd car waiver, but still have a ways to go before I can dig into the red car. I'm finally taking the two-tone home this weekend to replace a window motor.

...also:

YOU AIN'T NEVA LIED.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:23 PM   #2196
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
Hey BRECKKLES...

Anyone need any help or lookin to chop it up!

im not struggling for validation, but Im here to be a friend!

lmk
I know nothing about NY geographically, but did you hear about that Ben Chen guy smashing his Porsche downtown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
What's the link for it so I can troll there and make sure I got pink'd like I do here as if it's even stinging or meaningful.
Facebook search 'Backshelf.' and prepare for cringe.
Old 04-10-2020, 01:16 AM   #2197
Malik
Nissanaholic!

double post... proceed to next one.
Old 04-10-2020, 01:19 AM   #2198
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Ben Chen!?

that could be a protest... there's money missing from the design teams...

i'll look into it...

yea that's not far from me: (just saw the video) but i was in that part of the city last week... i think he did that a couple days later...

sigh... its funny tho
Old 04-10-2020, 07:52 AM   #2199
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Oh Lord. It's on Facebook of all places? This should be interesting. I bet I could think of three people off the cuff that probably moderate that shitty group. Prepare for trolling of epic proportions for about 15 minutes before I am banned indefinitely.
Old 04-11-2020, 04:07 AM   #2200
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh Lord. It's on Facebook of all places? This should be interesting. I bet I could think of three people off the cuff that probably moderate that shitty group. Prepare for trolling of epic proportions for about 15 minutes before I am banned indefinitely.
Please hurry before I?m banned.
Old 04-13-2020, 02:16 PM   #2201
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

My comments are deleted minutes after they're posted. Damn.
Old 04-13-2020, 02:25 PM   #2202
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I guess I'll be more subtle with it and see what happens.

Old 04-14-2020, 12:43 PM   #2203
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Sold the KA-T that was keeping me busy while the RB was being built. Ripped out all the old wiring, fuse boxes, unnecessary OEM crap in the engine bay to prep it for the new PDM wiring, tubs and motor fitment. I'm still "essential" but all the extra time I have after work and on weekends is really helping.

IMG_2734 by Jaime Vargas, on Flickr

IMG_2796 by Jaime Vargas, on Flickr

Also threw on the Vertex Ridge kit to make up my mind on the color I want.

IMG_2830 by Jaime Vargas, on Flickr
Old 04-15-2020, 09:45 AM   #2204
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
I'll spend some time this weekend checking for more mouse nests and I might pull the drivetrain.

If I'm not going to be staying KA, why do I still have the engine and trans? I just have to remember to put that money into the S-chassis fund and not the overlanding, e30, or E36 fund.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 10:44 AM   #2205
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Is everyone ditching their KA(-T)'s for inline 6's now?! I feel peer pressure.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 11:45 AM   #2206
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
ew, no.
Old 04-15-2020, 03:25 PM   #2207
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Ichi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I'll spend some time this weekend checking for more mouse nests and I might pull the drivetrain.

If I'm not going to be staying KA, why do I still have the engine and trans? I just have to remember to put that money into the S-chassis fund and not the overlanding, e30, or E36 fund.
The trick is to spend it and have the parts just sitting around.
Ichi-Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:53 AM   #2208
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
So I keep buying parts for my car, they just sit in a pile and I can't find the motivation/time to get to work on my pos. I work on cars every day professionally and I do enjoy it, but it seems I neglect my own vehicles at times. My car will be so cool when it's done, it's just making it happen that I need to focus on. I've owned the car for 12 years, it was the exact opposite scenario when I was younger, all the time and motivation, but no money lol

Any input on how some in the same situation manage to get shit done? I come on here and look at builds and what not and think "fuck, I need to do that shit" haha I'm more than capable with anything mechanical/fabrication related and I still love the s-chassis to death, just can't seem to want to go work on my damn car.

Am I a fool? Do I suck at life? Or is this a common 30's phase that will pass. Discuss...
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 05:33 AM   #2209
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
So I keep buying parts for my car, they just sit in a pile and I can't find the motivation/time to get to work on my pos. I work on cars every day professionally and I do enjoy it, but it seems I neglect my own vehicles at times. My car will be so cool when it's done, it's just making it happen that I need to focus on. I've owned the car for 12 years, it was the exact opposite scenario when I was younger, all the time and motivation, but no money lol

Any input on how some in the same situation manage to get shit done? I come on here and look at builds and what not and think "fuck, I need to do that shit" haha I'm more than capable with anything mechanical/fabrication related and I still love the s-chassis to death, just can't seem to want to go work on my damn car.

Am I a fool? Do I suck at life? Or is this a common 30's phase that will pass. Discuss...
eh. I lose motivation from time to time as well, but because I don't work on cars professionally, I try to use my time working on them as my escape from the norm. But, the neglect on my daily driver is REAL.

Cars suck. Carry on.
Old 04-16-2020, 09:59 AM   #2210
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
I guess I'll be more subtle with it and see what happens.

We need more of this kind of quality trolling in this thread. Unleash the hounds!
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:01 AM   #2211
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

The hard part is getting started. pick a small piece that you can complete easily, next thing you know you're building metal fender flares...
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:25 AM   #2212
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Ya'll lock down, get back to wrenching
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:59 AM   #2213
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:

Grab a beer, play some jams and have fun with it. The moment you start seeing your build as work it sucks.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 12:36 PM   #2214
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i usually have to set a deadline to get anything done. registering for some big event lights a fire under my ass pretty good.
Old 04-17-2020, 12:27 AM   #2215
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Word, good shit guys, make wrenching fun again 2020 lol
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 12:42 PM   #2216
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
I'm ditching mine for an all-aluminum V8 typically used by Brits backed by a transmission typically used by Kentuckians.

The only straight six I'd consider is a Red Rose.
Old 04-18-2020, 08:28 AM   #2217
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Ichi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I'm ditching mine for an all-aluminum V8 typically used by Brits backed by a transmission typically used by Kentuckians.

The only straight six I'd consider is a Red Rose.
BMW V8 and gforce dogbox?
Ichi-Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 10:45 AM   #2218
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Nah, Rover/TVR hybrid V8 with dry sump coupled to a mag-case H-pattern 4-speed.

Light and simple. I'll just gear the trans for all the tracks I might visit.

Honestly, I'm losing faith that I'll ever be a track rat again. There are so many builds I want to do that by the time I'm back onto my coupe, I'll be in my sixties.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:21 AM   #2219
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
I originally had an RB25 in there, started building that years ago and got bored so I put together a KA-T to keep me going in the meantime. RB is built and almost ready to go in so I sold the KA-T to fund some last bits for the RB. Stay KA-T and have fun with the car!
Old 04-19-2020, 10:22 AM   #2220
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
The hard part is getting started. pick a small piece that you can complete easily, next thing you know you're building metal fender flares...
What he said. Start some small, easy tasks and work your way through the pile.