Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-27-2019, 04:33 PM   #331
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
More predictions/thoughts...

- Bran is the Night King. He traveled back in time and got trapped in a Stark body and got changed. Night King might be after Bran to stop him before he goes back in time and creates this weird loop that continuously keeps happening.

- Tyrion is a bastard Targaryen, the love child of the Mad King Aerys Targaryen and Tywin Lannisters wife, Joanna Lannister.

- After Jamie dies in some way, Arya takes his face and uses it to kill Cersei. The show might not let you think Jamie is dead, to surprise the viewer when "Jamie" is the one to kill Cersei when in fact it ends up being Arya, doubling the satisfaction of her death.

Everyone dies except: the Dany+Jon Baby, Tyrion, Varys, Sam, and possibly Arya (I'm thinking one Stark will make it out alive).
Old 04-28-2019, 08:56 PM   #332
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I
am
fucking
FLOORED

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:02 PM   #333
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My favorite character ftmfw!
Old 04-28-2019, 09:03 PM   #334
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Of all the ways I thought this would play out, all transpired until she jigged him with that same dagger she did Littlefinger with

And I write too!
Old 04-28-2019, 11:09 PM   #335
crazyorigin

crazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud of
Totally blown away with tonight's episode. Almost shit right into my couch when she stuck that blue eyed bastard in the end. Arya is a killing machine. I did not expect it to play out that way at all, but I am so glad it did. I am gonna be pretty upset if Cersi wins in the end tho. Hoping that the dragon Jon was riding isnt dead, and pretty bummed about Joron not making it out alive.

Such an amazing episode. I am watching it a 2nd time right now.

I can almost see the theory stated here of Jamie killing Cersi now, it makes a lot more sense all of a sudden. I am almost sad that the white walkers have been stopped, or are they??

Nailed the crypt dead rising but that wasnt a hard kne to see coming. Shocked no one kn the story saw it coming honestly.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 07:21 AM   #336
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Am I the only that felt that was a little too convenient? I guess I was really expecting the Night King to kneel to Bran or something like that. Still though, what a battle.
Old 04-29-2019, 08:36 AM   #337
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I mean everything flowed so well and the battles not once felt boring... i think for the night king to go out like that was almost given in the time frame of eps we had left. I didnt see it coming that she wouldve dropped that blade tho. I thought this was some sort of vision bran was gonna wake up from. The valyrian steel needed to cut the night king in the same spot the children of the forest created him with the dragon glass...which they captured perfectly in the scene he died. moment of silence for little Mormont. Solid work by that crew man.

Last edited by RB25GUY; 04-29-2019 at 11:19 AM..
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:19 AM   #338
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
You know how I felt watching the Battle of Winterfell episode? It felt like the first time watching Full Metal Alchemist, thinking "Hey this is good, but something doesn't feel right..." Only to find out later it was all filler that paled in comparison to the finished source material.

I'm gonna have to read the books now when Martin finishes them, because, while that episode was cool, I'm pretty dissatisfied with how that played out.

Fuck ton of spoilers below... VVV

Who TF puts their mounted calvarymen in the front line in front of their foot soldiers?!? Should have had what was left of the wildlings and Winterfell forces up front with the Unsullied behind them. Let the Dothraki flank and contain the wights from the sides while the Dragons decimate the middle of the horde...

And the Night's King's White Walker generals? WTF was their point? All that time spent revealing that they were different from normal Wights because they were Craster's inbred bastards that were turned while they were still living babies and they didn't do JACK SHIT in the end but let Arya run right past them...lol

I can't believe we waited 8 seasons for this and it's all over in a single episode. I was expecting them to roll over Winterfell and for them to push right up to King's Landing's doorstep. What happened to the prophecy of Azor Ahai, the prince who was promised being reborn, using Lightbringer to vanquish the Night's King? smh
Old 04-30-2019, 09:30 AM   #339
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
So it seem there may not be as much significance or irony with the Night King now that he and his army is dead in an instant? A bit of an anticlimactic ending to that episode..

Bran has been fucking useless so far. I'm expecting him to do SOMETHING with the Cersei conflict

wtf man, you can control other living things n shit..
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:46 AM   #340
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Two previous posts pretty much sum it up for me. So much build up for the whole episode, then stab, done. Night King wrecked so much shit for it to end so abruptly.

Lazy writing IMO, but good kill for Arya.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:28 PM   #341
crazyorigin

crazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud of
I agree the ending of the walkers seems very abrupt, and they didnt really leave it open for them to return, as if they arent totally gone. It may happen bit I strongly doubt it. In episode 3 of the season, for the biggest threat to be gone seems odd to me. The episode was amazing, I loved it but I am almost disappointed that the undead did not end up killing everyone throughout the season like I was kind of hoping for deep down inside of my black little heart. (I am really a big softie but I just figured everyone was gonna die).

If Cersi ends up winning I am gonna punch Geofery right in the face if I ever see him, even tho he is long gone, it's still all his fault.
Old 05-03-2019, 06:20 AM   #342
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/05...nterfell-e3-e4

Yeah the Night King was just the start.
Old 05-12-2019, 08:32 PM   #343
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Well as much as happened tonight, it seems there is still quite a bit to take place to resolve next week

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2019, 09:07 PM   #344
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Holy mother of fuck. Wow.

So expected yet so surprising.
Old 05-15-2019, 06:19 PM   #345
crazyorigin

Absolutely brutal combat scenes in the last episode. I agree it was expected but still a big surprise. All Jon had to do was nail her and all that could have been avoided. Arya has a new mission.

I still kind of think everyone is gonna die but I have a new theory on how....we will see I guess
Old 05-19-2019, 08:41 PM   #346
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

That was anticlimactic as fuck

And I write too!
Old 05-19-2019, 10:45 PM   #347
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
That was anticlimactic as fuck
Anticlimactic AF indeed. They left the world so far open it’s not even debatable if there’s going to be a spin off. It was all it confirmed. Honestly I expect to hear announcements soon so combat the negative criticism.

Also I won all the money (neighbored pool. About $60) betting on Bran. I text Phlip earlier today wout my theory and it still holds true even though it wasn’t explicitly said. I didn’t not want it to be so....

I win.
Old 05-20-2019, 02:51 PM   #348
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
That was a pretty weak ending. The entire last season could have been so much more.

did you hear about the change.org petition going around to have the entire last season redone with different writers? lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 10:04 AM   #349
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Last two episodes need to be re-done, not entire season.

Episode 5, this episode needs to show Jamie lying to Brienne that he's going back to Cersei cause he loves her but reveals to the audience hes actually going to kill her before the war even begins. On his way to the red keep he gets stopped by Ueron and they both essentially kill each other. Ayra stumbles upon them and maybe Jamie is still alive but barely so they can have some dialog, then Arya puts him out of his misery and takes his face. Then eventually you get to that scene where Cersei and Jamie meet in the room with the map on the floor and they hug and embrace and then its followed by a Valaryian dagger to the heart. Cersei is puzzled and confused and thats when Arya tears off Jamie's face and reveals herself, "The Stark's send their regards".

Episode 6, this episode needed to have Arya kill Dany, maybe from a distance from the shadows and have her dying in Jon's arms much like Ygritte did. Drogon gets pissed and thinks its Jon and attempts to burn him alive but its then revealed to the audience that fire can't burn Jon either. Drogon can then do his whole burning the Iron Throne scene and fly off into the clouds etc. Jon then takes the blame for killing Dany to protect Arya and is sentenced to die which is the only option the Unsullied and Dorthraki will agree to, that will end the dispute, as they need to be a lot more pissed than what they displayed in this last episode. Jon running off into the woods with the wildlings serves no purpose. He is much better off dying for a noble cause, also essentially ending the Targaryen bloodline for good. It would have been nice to of seen Arya reuniting with her wolf and traveling together. The wolves got shafted hard in this series.
Old 05-21-2019, 04:22 PM   #350
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^Jon has been burned several times over the course of the show.

No, the whole season needs to go in the trash. The Night's King is 10,000 years old, can reanimate both men and animals and he was defeated in a single night/episode. Crack rocks. Cersei should have been a mid boss at best. I hear that HBO offered D&D enough time and money to do 10 episodes, but they declined and decided to rush out 6 episodes instead.

They should have reorganized the order of events. Let Dany and Cersei battle it out first. I think Dany going full Hitler is believable, but need more time to flesh out her heel turn. Either way, have her defeat Cersei the same way & Jon still kills her. But this time it's with Longclaw and when he pulls it out of her, it's on fire becoming Lightbringer - signifying that he is the philosophized Prince that was Promised to defeat the Night's King. The Unsullied are too busy with the undead who have ran over Winterfell & pushed south to take revenge on Jon.

Then when the Night's King decimating their battle depleted forces, Jon rides into battle riding Drogon being warged by Bran to defeat the White Walkers. Jon becomes King with Bran as his Hand. Add a epilogue showing that Westros had become a Utopia under his rule.
Old 05-22-2019, 04:43 AM   #351
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I do think it’s unfortunate that they spent 10 years crafting one of the greatest shows of all time and then decided to rush the last season and disappoint 80% of the fans. You cake so far, why rush the end?

I’m wondering if it had to do with the Disney deal.
Old 05-22-2019, 02:14 PM   #352
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Whoa whoa whoa... What Disney deal?
Old 05-22-2019, 04:00 PM   #353
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Whoa whoa whoa... What Disney deal?
They're writing the new Star Wars trilogy.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 04:06 PM   #354
simmode1
Post Whore!

Oh god. Why do I feel like that will be like the 2nd coming of Rian Johnson?