Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
zbarsuglia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
zbarsuglia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
326 power coilover

I was wondering if anyone has any reviews for these coilovers. They are for sale in the us now and I am planning on buying some. I have searched the Internet and searched zilvia but haven't come across a solid review.
zbarsuglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
jordaninnovations
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
jordaninnovations is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jordaninnovations
Who is selling them?
jordaninnovations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:44 PM   #3
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
shop7 iirc

msglngth
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blksylv View Post
shop7
Correct. msglngth

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shop-S...87076171308426
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #5
MarcD
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
MarcD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Why do I get the feeling 326 is going to become uncool real fast.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #6
Minz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Minz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well I've noticed their cars have been getting a lot more attention in the media lately, I feel like they're pushing themselves out there. Which would make them, in your eyes MarcD, making themselves uncool.

Although I ordered a roof spoiler off them 2 months ago... which said it had a 4 week lead time, god knows what happen to that thing.
Minz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #7
MarcD
Zilvia Addict

I ment I fully expect to start seeing 326 stickers plastered all over shitty cars which to me will ruin the name.

I kinda like that 326 has its own style that they always stick to, if the products are available everywhere else then I fear it will be ruined...if that makes sense.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #8
Lukasss
Nissanaholic!

Lukasss is an unknown quantity at this point
You make sense.
Lukasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #9
THeokaYsLider
Zilvia Junkie

THeokaYsLider is an unknown quantity at this point
man you have a f_kn point
i been wanting to get them also but i was going to wait till i go to japan
next year and get them personally for my car
THeokaYsLider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #10
xoxide
Post Whore!

xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Too late for that, those 326 stickers have been selling super quick.... You know people with shitbox 240s and 0 326 Power parts are going to plaster their cars with them. Wont make 326 uncool to me though.
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #11
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
Too late for that, those 326 stickers have been selling super quick.... You know people with shitbox 240s and 0 326 Power parts are going to plaster their cars with them. Wont make 326 uncool to me though.
Ugh, don't remind me please...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:03 PM   #12
KansaiDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
KansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The guy who's selling them is a cool guy, I hope it works out for him, I'm waiting for the arms to come in, they have some good design to them.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #13
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
326 Power USA.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #14
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
326 & their cars have been posted over this forum & on a couple of well known blogs (shirtstuckedin to name one) for quite some time now. Not exactly sure how their white Zenki all of a sudden gained popularity (in terms of being posted virtually on every social medium) though.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:58 PM   #15
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
326 Power USA.
lold
Old 06-08-2012, 11:10 PM   #16
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcD View Post
I ment I fully expect to start seeing 326 stickers plastered all over shitty cars which to me will ruin the name.
It's already happening. Notice the "JDM" towhook?
Quote:
326 Power USA.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #17
pandapoo503
Leaky Injector

pandapoo503 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to pandapoo503
Hey guys I'm running them on 326power car posted above and absolutely love them!
The spring rates I'm running are 10/8. It's a little stiffer than I'm used to running, but I'm still getting great suspension travel even with the car being low, as they were designed to be ran like that. The car responds really well and I get a better feel of the car in comparison to what I ran before. The front camber has a huge range of adjustability since it can be adjusted on the upper camber plate as well as where it mounts to the knuckle. The lower adjustment uses a spacer with an offset hole allowing for 4 different positions.
Another great thing is the rear shock utilizes an upper pillow ball.
There's a lot to say about them so just let me know if you guys have questions about anything.

There is a tow hook on my car because it is required in Formula Drift.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Funata...80778318605221
pandapoo503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:16 PM   #18
Lukasss
Nissanaholic!

Lukasss is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandapoo503 View Post
The front camber has a huge range of adjustability since it can be adjusted on the upper camber plate as well as where it mounts to the knuckle.
The lower adjustment uses a spacer with an offset hole allowing for 4 different positions.

I would like to see this.
Lukasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #19
pandapoo503
Leaky Injector

I'll post pics when I get the chance.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #20
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
omfg haruguchi hump me in the ass
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:37 AM   #21
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
326Power is and always will be dope. Regardless of scene kids slapping stickers on their shit and not having a single part is unavoidable. Everyone does it. You'll have to take it with a grain of salt. When the company and put out and produce dope cars and product, you have to respect them. You know how many PBM stickers I've seen on cars that are bone stock or all ISIS'd out? Too many to count. Is PBM not cool anymore? Fuck no. They're dope as hell. As of right now, PBM and SPL are the only arms I'll run until I find something better which seems like it'll be a while.

Long story short, 326Power will always be one of those companies that are dubbed 'dope.'
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #22
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
326Power is and always will be dope. Regardless of scene kids slapping stickers on their shit and not having a single part is unavoidable. Everyone does it. You'll have to take it with a grain of salt. When the company and put out and produce dope cars and product, you have to respect them. You know how many PBM stickers I've seen on cars that are bone stock or all ISIS'd out? Too many to count. Is PBM not cool anymore? Fuck no. They're dope as hell. As of right now, PBM and SPL are the only arms I'll run until I find something better which seems like it'll be a while.

Long story short, 326Power will always be one of those companies that are dubbed 'dope.'
i wished i had SPL stickers saying my s13 is all SPLed out but then all i got is the suspension on it. then again, stickers are on cars are theif magnets. i rather just keep it on the DL making it look stock

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:13 AM   #23
MarcD
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
326 Power USA.
I actually thought that was a PS joke at 1st. That is exactlly the point I was trying to make.

Sometimes over selling a brand is the quickest way to kill it, I hope this doesn't happen to 326.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:27 AM   #24
pandapoo503
Leaky Injector

That's an older picture and the car looks a little more complete now. And it's a sponsored by 326power car. It's not a 326 car. Besides its a competition car. Not a show car.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:38 AM   #25
MarcD
Zilvia Addict

It wasn't ment as a dig to you, so don't take it personally.

Maybe it's just me but I think 326 power should only be associated with cars that carry their kind of styling. I guess I see 326 as more of a trend/style than just a brand.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:52 AM   #26
zbarsuglia
Zilvia Junkie

zbarsuglia is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya I am looking at these coils because I want to be different in my area and runn aggressive and a lot of camber. I read That these can go to around -6 degrees of camber which is a plus. Regardless of these being cool or not, itd be sweet to be the only one with these around
zbarsuglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:32 AM   #27
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcD View Post

Sometimes bringing a cool Japanese brand to the US is the quickest way to kill it, I hope this doesn't happen to 326.
Fixed that for you.

The 326 power sponsored car above is a perfect example of how Americans ruin cool things. The car itself is fine, it's a text book FD car, no big deal - but as far as 326 power goes it's completely wrong.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:48 AM   #28
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The question is why? They're plenty of coilover companys here already that are amazing. No reason just to get something because its 326.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:50 AM   #29
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
The 326 power sponsored car above is a perfect example of how Americans ruin cool things. The car itself is fine, it's a text book FD car, no big deal - but as far as 326 power goes it's completely wrong.

....can you not read? of course "as 326 power goes it's completely wrong" because

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandapoo503 View Post
it's a sponsored by 326power car. It's not a 326 car. Besides its a competition car. Not a show car.
see? there's a huge difference. he's not "ruining" anything. he was offered a sponsorship and took it. if he was actually "ruining" 326power's image, why would 326power sponsor him in the first place?

you guys need to calm down with the nut swinging. take a step back, look around, and realize that there are a lot of different styles and opinions out there.

if everyone on Zilvia had a 326power-esque car, you'd just as quickly hate them all for joining a bandwagon.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:56 AM   #30
xoxide
Post Whore!

xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
The question is why? They're plenty of coilover companys here already that are amazing. No reason just to get something because its 326.
To add onto that, I was looking at 326 coilovers when I was buying a set, but decided againt it because of the US based companies like PBM and Fortune Auto.

It is a whole lot easier to get a shock rebuild or replacement parts from Fortune Auto, PBM, Feal, Etc. then it would be from 326.
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote