Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-10-2009, 07:32 AM   #1
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
S13 Stripped - Origin Wave Hood more

So my buddy Dennis from MN got his car stripped. Odd thing is they took the wave hood... Not too sure what they plan on doing with it. So if anyone sees this hood let me or Dennis know. There is not a single one made for the S13...

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejdmsilvia

I found out my car was stripped. It was in my garage in Excelsior, MN and someone BROKE into it and stripped it. This is what the car looks like, I had a few very precious items on this car.

The theives took most things and left others. Some of the things they stole were....

-DDrug Tsunami hood (one of a kind)
-Works stitch evolution wheels (one of a kind in gold)
-both Bride seats
-Sparco racing harness
-intercooler pipes
-small battery
-maf sensor
-t25 turbo elbow inlet

With those things stolen they didnt take:

-body kit
-fenders
-Supermade rear wing
-Origin tail lights
-strut bar
-Pioneer CD deck
-Sparco steering wheel
-Silvia headlight
-Silvia grill
-Stances
-Sr20

Which seems odd because these pieces were easy to steal and they didnt take it but they took the hood and the wheels which are very obvious who they belong to.

Please keep an eye and an ear out for these parts. My team, sponsors and I have worked hard on getting this car together and were excited about the 2009 season and now we have a little mountain to climb.

PLEASE HELP AND POST THIS ON AS MANY FORUMS AS POSSIBLE, I FEEL THAT THE COMMUNITY WE ARE IN, WE SHOULD NOT STEAL FROM ONE ANOTHER BUT SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AND IF THIS WOULD OF HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE I WOULD DO MY BEST TO HELP.

Im sure these thieves might not be drifters or even had a clue what they were doing or what kind of car this was, so we might not see anything come up on the forums, but make sure to keep a look out on ebay and craiglist.

If leads or tips are available please contact me at 612.308.4125, or email me at [email protected].

I really just want my parts back so I can continue to get ready for the season, so if everything is returned properly I WONT HOLD ANYTHING AGIANST ANYONE, i will believe that it is a total mistake and you didnt know who you were stealing from.

But if I find out who has done this on my own, the whole world is going to come down on you =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few photos.

The seats

The hood

The wheels

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 07:41 AM   #2
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Can't wait to see those fuckers sell or rock that hood. Won't take long before they are caught.
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:24 AM   #3
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
ugh this shit just boils my blood
-los
Old 04-10-2009, 09:44 AM   #4
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Did they steal one of your wheel studs as well?
Hope the search goes well, and you recover your items
Good luck!
Old 04-10-2009, 09:54 AM   #5
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
theres gotta be someone that knows him. this is one of the reasons why i'm afraid of bringing up my car to MN right now. and i live in MN now. cars get stolen left and right up here. people would follow you home just to steal your car. my roomate's car almost got jack.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:32 AM   #6
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Damn, that car is perfect in every way. Hope you guys get everything back.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:07 AM   #7
Rapier46
Zilvia Member

Rapier46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Rapier46
Yeah, no one's gonna notice that hood..........
Old 04-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
damm that sucks...hope you find the ppl that did this
blitzsti22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:48 AM   #9
whyrun?
BANNED

whyrun? is an unknown quantity at this point
that hood was ill. sucks some low life fucks would steal your shit.

i will keep a eye out on the boards as well.
whyrun? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:55 AM   #10
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Wow thats just fucked up. Part of the reason the whole 240 thing these days gets me down. It seems like the ones that don't have nice cars, just hate on the ones that do and want to steal them.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:58 AM   #11
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Fucking idiots.

One time a guy stole parts from my car in the middle of the night. He only stole the parts necessary to finish his SR swap. Haha. Still blows my mind how dumb people can be.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:01 PM   #12
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
fuckin shit... in your own garage?? God damn!
Old 04-10-2009, 12:43 PM   #13
slutz4
Leaky Injector

slutz4 is an unknown quantity at this point
its gonna be a shame if the piece of shit that stole the parts paints the hood
slutz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #14
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
They will definitely turn up.

Shit is too rare/out of the ordinary to NOT stand out.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #15
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Damn, that's real fucking shady. =(

If anything, I bet that asshole is going to put that hood up on his wall or something.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:01 PM   #16
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
They will definitely turn up.

Shit is too rare/out of the ordinary to NOT stand out.
def

i think inside job... but can't really sale or use that hood... it's a one of a kind
Old 04-10-2009, 03:23 PM   #17
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
Posted on my local forum here in texas.....shit suks dude...
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #18
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

orangejdmsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to orangejdmsilvia
Orangejdmsilvia STRIPPED! Keep a look out!

I found out my car was stripped. It was in my garage in Excelsior, MN and someone BROKE into it and stripped it. This is what the car looks like, I had a few very precious items on this car.
The theives took most things and left others. Some of the things they stole were....
-DDrug Tsunami hood (one of a kind)
-Works stitch evolution wheels (one of a kind in gold)
-both Bride seats
-Sparco racing harness
-intercooler pipes
-small battery
-maf sensor
-t25 turbo elbow inlet

With those things stolen they didnt take:
-body kit
-fenders
-Supermade rear wing
-Origin tail lights
-strut bar
-Pioneer CD deck
-Sparco steering wheel
-Silvia headlight
-Silvia grill
-Stances
-Sr20

Which seems odd because these pieces were easy to steal and they didnt take it but they took the hood and the wheels which are very obvious who they belong to.
Please keep an eye and an ear out for these parts. My team, sponsors and I have worked hard on getting this car together and were excited about the 2009 season and now we have a little mountain to climb.
PLEASE HELP AND POST THIS ON AS MANY FORUMS AS POSSIBLE, I FEEL THAT THE COMMUNITY WE ARE IN, WE SHOULD NOT STEAL FROM ONE ANOTHER BUT SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AND IF THIS WOULD OF HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE I WOULD DO MY BEST TO HELP.
Im sure these thieves might not be drifters or even had a clue what they were doing or what kind of car this was, so we might not see anything come up on the forums, but make sure to keep a look out on ebay and craiglist.
If leads or tips are available please contact me at 612.308.4125, or email me at [email protected].
I really just want my parts back so I can continue to get ready for the season, so if everything is returned properly I WONT HOLD ANYTHING AGIANST ANYONE, i will believe that it is a total mistake and you didnt know who you were stealing from.
But if I find out who has done this on my own, the whole world is going to come down on you =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few photos.

The seats

The hood

The wheels
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The scene.

Old 04-10-2009, 04:31 PM   #19
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

Please move if it is in wrong section.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #20
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
your boy simba posted it in the stolen section already. good luck man.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:35 PM   #21
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Out in excelsior?! WTF!!!

Someone on MNSC for sure...
Bigsyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:35 PM   #22
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

Thanks guys...
Old 04-10-2009, 04:39 PM   #23
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Try to get the police to take fingerprints.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #24
dmax_silvia_s13
Leaky Injector

dmax_silvia_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to dmax_silvia_s13
Wouldn't they of had to cut a stud off every hub and damage the wheels pretty bad to get them off?

But sorry to hear that hopefully you catch them!
Old 04-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #25
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
This was one of my favorite builds to watch, i hate fawking theives!!! Good luck on finding out who, i doubt they can get far with one of products
JohnnyDrfiter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 05:00 PM   #26
Venice
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Venice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Venice
I bet both the hood and wheels are painted flat black you know that uncommon 240 color everyone has ... Good luck getting your shit back . Sucks when you put time and money into something and some loser steals it .
Venice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #27
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Logan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Logan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
def

i think inside job... but can't really sale or use that hood... it's a one of a kind
Agreed

Most times like this it's an inside job

A normal thief would steal something easier to fence

I hope he can recover the parts and/or get some street justice
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #28
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Try to get the police to take fingerprints.

In MN the courts throw almost all cases of auto theft right out the window.

Ive had a civic stripped in front of hundreds of shoppers, 6 cameras, the guy even sliced his belly open and had to call an ambulance.

The paramedics got there faster than the police.

His family was able to fully strip the car before the police got there, swap in most of my bolt ons and the police did NOTHING! I watched them for 3 hours.

I tried to get them to stop, but they were yelling at me in hmoung or something, like they were defending a fresh carcas in the safari.

mother fuckers

MN breeds theives more than any other state, with open arms.

They are more protected than any other civilian.

I loved the letter I got in the mail 5 months later. There isnt enough evidence to proceed with the case.
Bigsyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 05:25 PM   #29
Baby Zilla S14

Baby Zilla S14 is on the path to ruinBaby Zilla S14 is on the path to ruin
^
^
wtf man you got no balls or some hood buddys that got your back well you beat some basehead a$$. nobodys messing with my car for 3 hours well im looking. but i guess thats cali guys for ya.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:31 PM   #30
pssht
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
pssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
keep the bickering out of this thread....

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THIS SHIT!

1 OF A KIND HOOD......it WILL be found

4 lug stitch evolutions dont pop up to often so they should be easy to spot! even more so in GOLD!
pssht is offline   Reply With Quote