Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Talking FS:Volk Racing GT-7 / 17x9+2 & 17x10+15 Gold 5x114.3 w/ Tires

Who: Vince
What: Selling a set of rims with tires: Volk Racing GT-7 / 17x9+2 & 17x10+15 Gold 5x114.3 with 215/45/17 and 235/40/17 Maxxis Victras tires
Where: NYC NY
When: NOW!
Why: want to go with another set of wheels, money, money, money.
Price: 1700 OBO CASH/PayPal verified. Will ship at buyers expense. Will trade for stock S14 SE rims plus cash.

Description:
Here are my set of wheels that I'm trying to get rid of. These are the lowest offset rims available for their sizes. I purchased everything NEW and have had these rims on my car since February 2009. Unfortunately, these are on my DD and have seen better days. There is a lot of curbage on the right side wheels only and there are detailed pics below showing the damage. The left side rims are perfect with very very minor damage also shown below.

All damage you see is on the right set of wheels/tires except for the small minor ones with my finger. The damaged tire is from rubbing against the fender. I didn't roll my fender and that caused the rubbing. It is on the passenger rear tire/wheel. The damage you see with a finger pointing to it is on the left side. Thank you.

These go for 600+ each brand new (you can see the specs here Volk Racing GT-7)

Here's the breakdown of what is included with the sale, and the price of the items if purchased NEW:

4 Rims = $2486
4 Tires = $350
Rays Duralug nuts with lock/key = $125 * NOT INCLUDED WITH SALE ANYMORE* More information on bottom post
4 Volk Low Type center caps = $100 (have them separately in box, not installed)
*note: does NOT NOT NOT come with RAYS valve stem caps. got robbed one day and i had to settle for some $1.00 autozone crap. Valve stems are included, just not the little covers.
Total = $3061

Pics:

Passenger rear side:

Passenger front side:

sorry for the large pics

-1700 OBO for local pick up. 1700 + shipping at buyers expense.
- PM for questions.

xquizitditz

Last edited by enkei2k; 07-28-2009 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: price droppppppppppp
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #2
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
GLWS those would look amazing on my car if i had the cash...
Old 07-26-2009, 10:43 AM   #3
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
bump #1 due to price drop, 1700 OBO because more than half of the lug nuts have been stolen. Therefore, as a result of stupid thieves, the price is now 1700 OBO will NOT come with lug nuts, or RAYS valve stem caps or whatever they're called.

xquizitditz

Last edited by enkei2k; 07-28-2009 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: price dropppppppppp
Old 07-27-2009, 02:42 PM   #4
bboyalucard
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
bboyalucard is making a name for him/her selfbboyalucard is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Bump for a legit guy
Old 07-29-2009, 09:27 AM   #5
enkei2k
Super Moderator

final bump. just ordered replacement lug nuts yesterday and should arrive in a week! but still open to offers. prefer trades for something less 'blingy'. cash on either end if needed.

PRICE IS OBO!!!

xquizitditz
Closed Thread