Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-04-2010, 08:23 AM   #181
n240sxfnatic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
n240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.... Just sayin..... I can count like 26-28 holes before considering the huge gaping holes..... Not a chance.
How am I full of shit? I went with my gf to the range for her first time shooting. Between her and I we shot 100 rounds at 2 different targets, she shot 45 ish at her target and I shot 6 or 7 at hers as well. The remaining rounds were sent at my target. It is what I said it is, about 50 rounds. Ur 26-27 count is off too, more like 18-19.
n240sxfnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2010, 08:57 AM   #182
FlatDrftCJS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
FlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.... Just sayin..... I can count like 26-28 holes before considering the huge gaping holes..... Not a chance.
Do you take a shit in everyone's bowl of cereal in the morning? Does it make you feel good to make others feel bad? Are you an ipsc grand master? Yea I didn't think so.

I can get the same group with my 1911 also, so it is believable.
FlatDrftCJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:15 AM   #183
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
Pick it up on this past Fri. at the Capital gunshow in Chantilly Va.
Bushmaster ACR basic
4 additional standard Pmags
magpul polymer moe add on rail
magpul AFG od green
500rd tin of .223

already shot it... im in love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:13 AM   #184
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^^^Nice, you'll enjoy it!

Did you try the Scar out before going ACR? Typically people like the ergonomics of the SCAR better. Maybe something to look into
Old 10-05-2010, 08:09 AM   #185
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftking777 View Post
^^^Nice, you'll enjoy it!

Did you try the Scar out before going ACR? Typically people like the ergonomics of the SCAR better. Maybe something to look into
I did check the scar and i did not like the ergonomics at all.. that and I did a full take down on a Scar MK16 and was turned off. resipicating charging handle is retarded. I've also spoken to a few in the military that where issued the Scar and the hated them due to the weight, overheating, and cracking upper recievers by catching the charging handle on things while shooting from cover.. ACR for the win

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #186
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
I only have 2. I don't get to caught up in owning arsenals as I can't justify owning so many hehe. I have enough hobbies

1943 Colt m1911 a1 .45
Real deal, numbers correct, rootin' tootin' handgun. Yes I do fire this thing everytime I go out. I don't use +P or anything of that nature, but do throw 2 clips through it for fun. Clunk, mechanical, not really that accurate, but what a fun gun to play with. To me, it's perfect.

Springfield XD-M 9mm
Honest to goodness this is one solid gun. It came down to this and the glock equivilent and I simply felt better/more comfortable with this gun in my hands, and bought it because of it. It chews up and spits any ammo that I've put through it (relaod, new, big pressure, etc etc) and never had a problem now 2500 or so rounds in. I love the larger size, and also am a huge fan of it over the traditional XD.

Pretty neat to see 100 years in handgun design/technology working next to each other

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #187
heavenboundkevin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
heavenboundkevin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Anyone in Socal, want my XD9? Service model about 200 rds, cleaned after every range trip. BABIED. Pics on pg 5

willing to trade for a DSLR, T1i or D5000, or sell. Transaction must take place at a gun dealer, and you must go through the handgun course and 10 day waiting, if this is your first firearm. Active Military with orders is exempt from the handgun course.

**if there are any problems with me posting this, I or a Mod can delete this immediately.
heavenboundkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:45 PM   #188
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I just received my ak furniture.
I still need to order a new trigger group, gas tube and handguard retainer and i'll be done with the conversion!

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:03 PM   #189
95nissan240sx
Leaky Injector

95nissan240sx is on a distinguished road
how much for the xd9?
95nissan240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:50 AM   #190
eberle
Leaky Injector

eberle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge s14 View Post

yes all are safety checked
your safety is off on two of them....you need some 30 Rd clips

Last edited by eberle; 10-21-2010 at 05:22 AM..
eberle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:20 AM   #191
eberle
Leaky Injector

eberle is an unknown quantity at this point
here's my daily carry....Indiana open carry FTW
S&W 40. VE Sigma 14+1 Clip

Speer gold dot hollow points are my ammo of choice
eberle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:30 AM   #192
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^ m & p?

my roommate carries that.

mines a sw99 compact .45

my only employee carries a .40 glock - that guns weird

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:28 PM   #193
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by eberle View Post
the two have trigger locks

and i do own 30 round clips
Old 10-21-2010, 03:42 PM   #194
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
my only employee carries a .40 glock - that guns weird
I'm not a big .40 Glock fan either. IN fact I don't like .40 anything for the most part.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:44 PM   #195
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
This canadian is jelious
Old 10-23-2010, 06:09 PM   #196
firm tofu
Leaky Injector

firm tofu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eberle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge s14 View Post
the two have trigger locks

and i do own 30 round clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightouge View Post
I just received my ak furniture.
I still need to order a new trigger group, gas tube and handguard retainer and i'll be done with the conversion!

looking good! i want to do a PSL as my next build.. im surprised you didnt keep the sporting version, i hate maglocks and that damn kydex grip.
firm tofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:11 PM   #197
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by firm tofu View Post
looking good! i want to do a PSL as my next build.. im surprised you didnt keep the sporting version, i hate maglocks and that damn kydex grip.
Thanks! i hated the sporting look and the awful trigger the saiga comes with. i might just get the kydex grip since i dont want to loose the ability to remove the magazine with my thumb.

Just finished the conversion yesterday!

Old 11-21-2010, 03:52 PM   #198
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Went a different way with my ak.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:40 PM   #199
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
What's that above it?
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:25 PM   #200
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
What's that above it?
Mosin nagant 91/30
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightouge View Post

Old 11-23-2010, 10:21 PM   #201
tymoses
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
tymoses is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
FN 5.7

Springfield XD-9 Subcompact

Ruger GP100

AK47
tymoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:10 AM   #202
FlatDrftCJS
Leaky Injector

FlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to all
^^^^^^ nice FN five seven. I was going to get one, but the cost/ hard to find ammo and places won't let you shoot that round at the range. Basically shooting a rifle round in a pistol. I'm in the market for a subcompact gun soon upon approval of my CCW, and I was looking at a glock 26 or the SA XD subcompact. Sir you have good taste in handguns.
FlatDrftCJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:54 AM   #203
delaford321

delaford321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cody, I hope you know that 1911 of yours is worth some serious coin.
delaford321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:05 PM   #204
Krimlin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Krimlin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My new toy...

Just waiting on the stamp and other paper work to come in...

Old 11-26-2010, 11:48 PM   #205
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
just wow..:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c
Old 11-26-2010, 11:50 PM   #206
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Damn with all the firepower on this thread, is some shit like in the movie "book of Eli" ever happens we all gotta meet up and form our own private army to survive..haha
Old 11-27-2010, 12:00 AM   #207
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
Damn with all the firepower on this thread, is some shit like in the movie "book of Eli" ever happens we all gotta meet up and form our own private army to survive..haha
I have 45 guns now and growing haha. Let me know where to meet up when either Book of eli shit happens or zombies.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:18 PM   #208
delaford321

delaford321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good looking MKII, Krimlin!
delaford321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:07 PM   #209
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
WoW, never knew we had a gun thread... oops.
Just figured as many cali member we hava there wouldn't be much interest in a gun thread. No offense either, I just know the laws suckass in cali for gun owners..

Some great looking pieces some you guys have.The communist wont stand a chance. WOLVERINES!!!!!!

Ill post up mu most recent" purchase. Rock Island 1911 Mil spec.
I love it, performs great. Only real draw back is the sights. I will be replacing soon, along with the grip. I have about 500 rounds through it and the only probs I have had were
because of shitty reloads I had, hehe..
That and you can tell the fit is a little lacking of say, a Springfield or obviously Kimber. I have read Rock Island uses old Colt machines to make these, and it looks like it. And the C.S. is great to boot, and they are in Pennsylvania.

the heater

I got it last December, so it has some ware. But I did it all, I bought it new. Price for what you get is unbeatable, and i don't mind if it gets nicked up. Great gun to carry. My first handgun though I have shot many others.. I'm a 1911 fan for life.
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily

Last edited by s13dan; 12-03-2010 at 01:46 PM..
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #210
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
I see a bunch of you guys using hollow points, I thought hollows were federally illegal?
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote