Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Denso 850's, SR Tranny, SR Cams, Kouki Grill: ALMOST ANY OFFER ACCEPTED!!!!

Name: Cameron Wardlaw

Contact Info: PM. Email @ [email protected]. Or text me @ three 5 two 3 one 8 three 0 two nine. No calls please as Im usually busy at work.

Payment Methods: Paypal payment ONLY!!!! for any buyer not local. Local buyers CASH IN HAND!!! All prices are OBO. Serious offers will be considered. Don't like my pricing then MAKE AN OFFER don't be a GIRL and cry about it in my thread!!! Package deals can be made and will be offered at a DISCOUNTED price!!! Prices DO NOT include shipping costs!!!

Shipping: All items will be shipped at buyers expense via usps priority with a tracking number. I am not willing to ship the larger items at this time such as the tranny and rear seats as its just to much of a headache. Unless you wanna pay for my time then we can talk.

Seller Policy: I reserve the right to sell to any buyer I choose. Of course I will be as fair as possible and not sell out from under someone else. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!! There are no RETURNS. All parts have been inspected by me and were in perfect working order when removed, unless otherwise noted under the part listing.

Trades: The items listed below are the ABSOLUTE ONLY items I am willing to trade any parts for. If trading individual covers his/her shipping of the items being traded. Will put money on top if need be and will expect the same depending on items being negotiated.
JDM S14 Kouki Grill
Quest Alternator
Quest Alternator SR Install Kit
Z33 Transmission Adaptor Kit w/ ALL HARDWARE

Now that business is outta the way lets get on to the PARTS!!!!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

850cc Denso Injectors
Price: $OLD!!!

S14 SR Transmission: Transmission is in good working condition. Front main seal and front cover gasket were just replaced with oem nissan pieces and have not been drivin on. Rear main seal was replaced about 5k before the motor/trans was pulled from the car. ABSOLUTELY no leaks. Unsure of milage but worked fine for me dailying it for a couple years. It does have a slight grind going into third at high rpm's but shifts perfect under daily driving. Only other bad thing is the reverse sensor wiring is broke. Sensor is still there but wires are too short to be re-soldered. Should be a cheap fix. Never tracked or abused!
Price: $125

OEM S14 SR Alternator:

OEM S13 Redtop SR Cams IN/EX: Cams were removed from a prefectly running cylinder head. They are in good condition with no grooves in the journals at all. Only slight wear lines that can't even be felt with your finger nail are present on the lobes.
Price: $30

S14 Kouki Grill:

S14 Driver Side Kick Panel: Only the cracked one with the missing fuse panel is available now.
Price: $5 for cracked one w/out fuse door

S14 Rear Seat Trim Panels: Items are in perfect shape. Only downside is the two outter sections are slighlty faded and the center is still nice and black! Nothing some interior dye can't fix.
Price: $10

S14 Rear Seat: I have the Kouki SE pattern upper portion and the Base model lower portion. Both are in decent condition with no holes but some stains that could prolly be cleaned with a steam vac or something.
Price: $15

Thank you for looking and once again ALL PRICES are NEGOTIABLE!!!!!
Cameron

Last edited by speedfiend; 10-07-2011 at 06:50 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2011, 04:50 PM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
bump it up
Old 09-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #3
Unvevo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (9)
Unvevo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Alternator shipped to 79070 for $55?
Old 10-02-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*TTT*

All prices still negotiable for whats listed. MAKE OFFERS!!!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 10-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Price Drop*
*Final Bump*
Old 10-10-2011, 07:19 AM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Bump For The Close*
Old 10-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #7
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfiend View Post
bump it up
Quote:
*TTT*

All prices still negotiable for whats listed. MAKE OFFERS!!!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Quote:
*Price Drop*
*Final Bump*
Quote:
*Bump For The Close*
Over the 2 bump limit, you can start a new thread in 3 days.
Closed Thread