Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-30-2015, 09:40 PM   #1771
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
rbpwrd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I had to back off on YAJ. I spent way too many yen lol. So that means its down to you two.... Boss and Mhubeny..... Hey boss let me know if you would be willing to let go of one of your yellow lighters I need one for my OEM white silvia K's build.
rbpwrd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2015, 10:29 PM   #1772
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpwrd240 View Post
I had to back off on YAJ. I spent way too many yen lol. So that means its down to you two.... Boss and Mhubeny..... Hey boss let me know if you would be willing to let go of one of your yellow lighters I need one for my OEM white silvia K's build.
I've only seen 2 yellows ever lol. Bought them both. Actually I think I let one slide because it was damn near 200 dollars lol. 120 is about the max I go on the yellows. Haven't seen one in a while though. Iv'e actually been laid back on yahoo japan lately. Not much showing up that is in my interests.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:38 PM   #1773
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
I've only seen 2 yellows ever lol. Bought them both. Actually I think I let one slide because it was damn near 200 dollars lol. 120 is about the max I go on the yellows. Haven't seen one in a while though. Iv'e actually been laid back on yahoo japan lately. Not much showing up that is in my interests.
Yeah you already have the radiator cap, oil cap, shift knob, lighter, and much like me a variety of strut bars. I bought a clean Nismo front strut bar I wont even be using but I figured since it was still in excellent condition I could probably just sell it on here.

So how about letting one of the yellows go to a good home? LOL I'm going with a kouki k's clone and they use a yellow qtr panel emblem. One of those yellow lighters sure would look good with my OEM theme.

Otherwise Ill just keep looking. By the way I checked out your build, car looks great. Nice Job.
Old 10-01-2015, 12:02 AM   #1774
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
I'll put my other yellow into my 240 when its done. I personally don't like nismo strut bars. If it wasn't for the omori factory titanium I bought, I wouldn't even be using nismo bars. But I like things to match. Was going to go with the Midori titanium front. Ah well, enough chit chat. Clogging up the thread.
Old 10-01-2015, 11:16 AM   #1775
Purestock240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Purestock240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
tempting..
http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/l324010809
Purestock240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:46 AM   #1776
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Won some work center caps for 1400 yen and another HKS watch for an undisclosed amount. All through Streetman.
Luckily my buddy is back doing YAJ so i've got him bidding on something special. Stay tuned.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:36 PM   #1777
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purestock240 View Post
I want these so bad hahaha.

Someone buy this
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f161017366
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:42 PM   #1778
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Longchamp XR4 Watch

I need one of these in my life.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:06 PM   #1779
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I need one of these in my life.
I don't think the auction is over yet. But 9000 people told me not to post links so I can't help you out
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:12 PM   #1780
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Got a message from streeter about a bride seat. Shopping isn't to bad about 180 for a brix. Unfortunately he can't take on cheaper products cuz his warehouse is overfilled lol
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:34 PM   #1781
Mr. white
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Mr. white is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mr. white
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
Got a message from streeter about a bride seat. Shopping isn't to bad about 180 for a brix. Unfortunately he can't take on cheaper products cuz his warehouse is overfilled lol

Did he quote you at 18Kg? It may be a little more with the exchange rate right now. I bet that is subject to change with the weight of the seat, though. Does anyone know how much a Brix weighs? it could be cheaper. I just got a Brix through him is well and am waiting on a quote.
Mr. white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 03:01 PM   #1782
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
Unfortunately he can't take on cheaper products cuz his warehouse is overfilled lol
ahh this is why hes always asking for deposits lol
Old 10-02-2015, 03:58 PM   #1783
xitsalgin
Leaky Injector

xitsalgin is an unknown quantity at this point
was planning on picking up a LSD through the auctions, and just wanted to hear your guys's input? looked around and saw this. A nismo GT 2 way

http://yahoo.aleado.com/lot?auctionID=b182466039
xitsalgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:35 PM   #1784
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
ahh this is why hes always asking for deposits lol
Jesse asks for deposits because now his warehouse literally is full. My friend is trying to find another way to get a bumper because Jesse literally cannot accept any more inventory.

It's a shame people are so irresponsible with their wants vs. needs.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:49 PM   #1785
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

If you are getting a big item. He will tell you that every time. Usually he only asks for deposits on items of significant value. I have about 3k Streeter credits right now lol. Found a weird auction that had a secret minimum reserve. But he wouldn't make that bid unless I fronted the money.....still wasn't enough lol. Now I see the seller realized no one would bid any higher than me, so he dropped it 100k yen LESS than what I originally bid. Still no one is bidding, including me. F that guy for being greedy.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:55 PM   #1786
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
falkon240, thanks for the info. was surprised when i saw him ask for deposits on stuff recently.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:24 PM   #1787
TurboTiger
Leaky Injector

TurboTiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Jesse asks for deposits because now his warehouse literally is full. My friend is trying to find another way to get a bumper because Jesse literally cannot accept any more inventory.

It's a shame people are so irresponsible with their wants vs. needs.
Does he keep a list of his inventory he is trying to get rid of?
TurboTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:25 PM   #1788
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I wish he did. He said he has thought about it but I haven't seen anything

Using Tapatalk

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:37 PM   #1789
TurboTiger
Leaky Injector

TurboTiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I wish he did. He said he has thought about it but I haven't seen anything

Using Tapatalk
Sounds like a win/win. I'm sure there are plenty of us that are looking to buy stuff right away without the hassle of watching the auctions.

Anyone else you guys would recommend to work with?
TurboTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 08:39 AM   #1790
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

yep quoted at 18kg. around 22900 yen. fixed bucket seat is about half the weight, I would assume between 8kg to 11kg depending on the model. But yeah that sucks hes got to much to handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. white View Post
Did he quote you at 18Kg? It may be a little more with the exchange rate right now. I bet that is subject to change with the weight of the seat, though. Does anyone know how much a Brix weighs? it could be cheaper. I just got a Brix through him is well and am waiting on a quote.
Old 10-03-2015, 06:11 PM   #1791
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Stiveno is on a distinguished road
My biggest fear in life is streeter stopping his business lol

I tell him send me an invoice and ill pay it now every time, but he knows i'm actually gonna pay him so he almost never asks for a deposit
Stiveno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 05:07 PM   #1792
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I actually do not mind pre paying for the items. Other then looking for a set of Ganadors, I'm trying to stay off of YAJ and Up Garage as I'm heading to Japan in January.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 07:17 PM   #1793
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Stiveno is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I actually do not mind pre paying for the items. Other then looking for a set of Ganadors, I'm trying to stay off of YAJ and Up Garage as I'm heading to Japan in January.
Are there even good deals on upgarage's website? maybe I haven't looked in the right places.
Stiveno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 07:20 PM   #1794
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiveno View Post
Are there even good deals on upgarage's website? maybe I haven't looked in the right places.
Rarely and those get snapped up by locals ASAP. My friends that live there have scored big on UP, but even they get beat out often by someone local who saw the listing first.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:26 PM   #1795
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Depends on what chassis you are looking searching parts for... I've found great deals in the past on goods when I had my S15. I currently found deals on parts for my STI. I've just started to look at parts for my Chaser, but I haven't found much so far.

He is right though, for more popular chasses you have to act quick or have someone in Japan who can request the part to be shipped to their local Up Garage shop.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 07:54 PM   #1796
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Depends on what chassis you are looking searching parts for... I've found great deals in the past on goods when I had my S15. I currently found deals on parts for my STI. I've just started to look at parts for my Chaser, but I haven't found much so far.

He is right though, for more popular chasses you have to act quick or have someone in Japan who can request the part to be shipped to their local Up Garage shop.
Nope its faster than you can imagine. I check new stock almost exactly then its uploaded. I saw a nismo shift knob on there with an oldschool nismo collar for 2k yen and a BNIB 180sx induction box for 8k yen. Clicked the link to see it on croooober and was sold out within 10 minutes of me seeing it. Luckily the arc box showed up on yaj few days later, but was a LOT more expensive.
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:32 PM   #1797
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Buyee has been sucking lately.... Almost every auction I try to get it says it's blocked and I have to wait on them to email me back ...
Old 10-05-2015, 02:42 PM   #1798
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeah tried to get some of those OEM Silvia K's seats recently with the logos ironed in and Jesse said his warehouse was too full. Bummer....

I pay Jesse every time ASAP and without hesitation and I try to make sure all my weekend orders are to him by Thursday night as he DOES NOT WORK ON WEEKENDS!!!! Also I try to make my first bid my highest bid as I'm sure if everyone bumped it by 1000 yen each time he would never stop answering emails. He has admitted to me that those who email him on the weekend are frustrating even though he does try to answer their emails where he can.

These are some courtesies old and new customers may want to use when dealing with Jesse. It makes sure your needs are met right away and without irritation. The last thing you want to do is piss off the best guy to get legit JDM parts from.

I scored this awesome Nismo key chain recently
http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/p491916365

And I finally got a genuine silvia k's boost sensor for my DIN Gauge setup.
http://page23.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/o115607217

Also snagged a good looking blitz filter with the correct adapter for r33 or z32 MAF for my RB25 swap. One Day....
Old 10-05-2015, 05:19 PM   #1799
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
GET MAD AT MY JDM LIGHT BAR MOUNTED INSIDE MY CARRRR

mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:56 AM   #1800
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Damn you YAJ. Ive been trying to be good lately. Why must you taunt me with deals.

1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote