Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2016, 09:11 PM   #1
GRNxS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
GRNxS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
RB RB26 Part out!! RB26/z32 ecu, 1000cc Inj. Faux dimple gusset machine throttle bracket

I have a horde of rb26 parts I've collected over the years that I'm parting out. I have a bunch of OEM engine parts, I'm not going to go through everything for pics an prices specifically, please PM me if you're looking for something specific! (extra shipping for outside the U.S.)

Off the top of my head I know I have at least one of every sensor, possibly multiples. IACs, CAS, CAS bracket, 2 sets of coil packs, 2 ignition harnesses, knock harness, ITBs, intake manifold parts, balance tube, ignitor, resistor box for low impedence injectors, some turbo parts, cam gears, the list goes on. PM if you're looking for something

I have an rb26 wiring harness that is missing a few things so I can cut plugs off of if you're looking for certain plugs to repair your harness. pm for price if you need specific plugs

8 Acceleronics 95lb injectors (equivalent of 1,000cc injectors). Low impedance, domestic style 14mm tops. Very low miles. 6 pictured but I do have all 8 -SOLD

RB26/z32 ecu! Z32 ecu converted to work with rb26. So you can use a single maf instead of the twin mafs. (HPX maf not included, already sold) $75 shipped

Machined faux dimple gusseted ITB Bracket. Painted wrinkle black and silver with machine dimples. Looks super good, add some bling to that engine bay! SOLD

Last edited by GRNxS14; 10-28-2016 at 03:16 PM..
GRNxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links