Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 07:01 PM   #3571
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Back from dinner already! Dam how was the food? Was ur turkey delicious? What you eat.... the white meat or the dark meat?....
"Already"
I was gone five hours.
It's okay, I know you don't actually give a dry fuck about how my meal was.

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2020, 07:06 PM   #3572
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Us: Racism exist
Zombie: No it doesn?t- As he Posts a video of a white guy getting beat up by a black person.
When did I say racism doesn't exist? Believe it or not racism towards me has altered my life dramatically several times. College, careers, physical hate crimes. Naughty words on the internet don't mean shit. Stop being a bitch.

Want to know who I really do despise in all honesty?
\/ \/ \/
Quote:
the Proud Boys, Alex Jones, and Fox and Friends
Quote:
If your life depended on someone of color to perform life saving surgery on you, but first you showed and read them all your derogatory comments written by you on here how do you think things would go?
Are you suggesting the precedent should be set that doctors (particularly doctors of color) should ignore someone's humanity based on offensive jokes?

hm. Tolerant left at it again. I'll take 'Hippocratic Oath' for $2000, Alex (RIP).

Based on this I guess you think it's okay to rig an election because the President said some words you took out of context and construed to be Hitler speeches, too huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Entirely too much hostility in here. Let's calm things down a bit...
What kind of phone you guys using, iOs or Android? Brand?
That's the thing with you guys. The second something becomes uncomfortable, you burry your head in the sand, silence others, and run away. Just like COVID, just like Epstein, just like 'Cuties', just like Bidenbear, just like this FRAUD...

I'd say we're actually starting to get a little dialog going tbph. comfy
Old 11-26-2020, 07:15 PM   #3573
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
That's the thing with you guys. The second something becomes uncomfortable, you burry your head in the sand, silence others, and run away. Just like COVID, just like Epstein, just like 'Cuties', just like Bidenbear, just like this FRAUD...

I'd say we're actually starting to get a little dialog going tbph. comfy
Have you seen how people argue over their phones on social media?
I was trying to start a riot and here you are to fuck it up.

And I write too!
Old 11-26-2020, 07:25 PM   #3574
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Once your goons kingkilburn, deolio, rallyartrsx, leg1timately stupid are done banging drums in the street, wheel em in here so we can raise some Thanksgiving hell up in this bitch.
Old 11-26-2020, 07:52 PM   #3575
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Once your goons kingkilburn, deolio, rallyartrsx, leg1timately stupid are done banging drums in the street, wheel em in here so we can raise some Thanksgiving hell up in this bitch.
Now how did we go from "we were having good dialog" to namecalling in the course of just a couple of posts?

And I write too!
Old 11-26-2020, 08:38 PM   #3576
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I still haven’t eaten thanksgiving yet.

iPhone. Droid phones have shit software. “But mines is fine” yea say that until one fucks up and you have to spend literal hours googling how to fix it.
Old 11-26-2020, 08:38 PM   #3577
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I still haven?t eaten thanksgiving yet.

iPhone. Droid phones have shit software. ?But mines is fine? yea say that until one fucks up and you have to spend literal hours googling how to fix it.
Old 11-27-2020, 04:51 AM   #3578
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Now how did we go from "we were having good dialog" to namecalling in the course of just a couple of posts?
I thought you said you wanted a riot. I've still got my kid gloves on.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:49 AM   #3579
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I still haven?t eaten thanksgiving yet.

iPhone. Droid phones have shit software. ?But mines is fine? yea say that until one fucks up and you have to spend literal hours googling how to fix it.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and love it. I left the Apple ecosystem a few weeks into owning the iPhone X.

So far it's been a pleasure.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:55 AM   #3580
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

^^^ I refused to even get into the Apple ecosystem, personally.
I use a Huawei P30 currently, but with sanctions against Huawei and after buying my wife's Christmas present last week, I am sure that my next phone will be a OnePlus. I love looking in and getting BIG specs in a phone that won't cost me mortgage money, and not have the phone bogged down to befuck with carrier bloatware if buying direct from the carrier. I am savvy enough a user to not have the problems that might drive people away from using an Android phone.

And I write too!
Old 11-27-2020, 08:03 AM   #3581
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
^^^ I refused to even get into the Apple ecosystem, personally.
I use a Huawei P30 currently, but with sanctions against Huawei and after buying my wife's Christmas present last week, I am sure that my next phone will be a OnePlus. I love looking in and getting BIG specs in a phone that won't cost me mortgage money, and not have the phone bogged down to befuck with carrier bloatware if buying direct from the carrier. I am savvy enough a user to not have the problems that might drive people away from using an Android phone.

Keep the thread on topic please!

We got alot of hate going strong here.

Meanwhile trumps still pushn lawsuits in Pennsylvania.... trumps in this full-send status
Old 11-27-2020, 08:11 AM   #3582
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Keep the thread on topic please!
If you feel so strongly about off topic banter, then delete the problematic posts.
Oh wait, your mod day is November 31.
What kind of phone do you use?

And I write too!
Old 11-27-2020, 08:28 AM   #3583
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
iPhone Max Plus supamassive Pro whatever it is. I have a company phone that's upgraded yearly so whatever the new iPhone is, I generally have it. The benefits of being a GM. I left the Android world after owning Samsung NOTE's for a long time. To be honest, I loved it. I just didn't love that I had to pay the bill. I'm not biased towards one brand or another. I think both have great things to bring to the market. While neither is really 'revolutionary' on how we talk on the phone, they both have good ideas. I don't spend enough time on my phone to really justify picking a specific storage size, make/model, etc.
Old 11-27-2020, 08:51 AM   #3584
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
If you feel so strongly about off topic banter, then delete the problematic posts.
Oh wait, your mod day is November 31.
What kind of phone do you use?
Cant wait! Super excited.

Samasung galaxy S

Ill.never own any apple product ever..why cause fuck the system!!
Old 11-27-2020, 09:13 AM   #3585
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Cant wait! Super excited.

Samasung galaxy S

Ill.never own any apple product ever..why cause fuck the system!!
Well, Apple was the only company that went to bat for trying to keep it's customers information private. I'm not biased but the fact they actually stood up was pretty chill, pretty hip. I'll buy more T.Swift albums because of this.
Old 11-27-2020, 09:21 AM   #3586
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Well, Apple was the only company that went to bat for trying to keep it's customers information private. I'm not biased but the fact they actually stood up was pretty chill, pretty hip. I'll buy more T.Swift albums because of this.

Lol. I cant figure out how to post pictures on this forum, def to stupid to figure out how iphones work. Smh
Old 11-27-2020, 10:13 AM   #3587
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

iPhones are like the banana phone of phones. Shit is easier to use than any phone. It's literally idiot proof and targeted at kids. Shit, even Jitterbug stole the usability ideas from iPhone for their phones targeted at people 65+.

If you can't use that shit, you have bigger issues than posting images for a forum [which is also pretty fucking easy - they even have a 'how to' walk through on this forum to show paint eaters how to do it <3].
Old 11-27-2020, 10:23 AM   #3588
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
iPhones are like the banana phone of phones. Shit is easier to use than any phone. It's literally idiot proof and targeted at kids. Shit, even Jitterbug stole the usability ideas from iPhone for their phones targeted at people 65+.

If you can't use that shit, you have bigger issues than posting images for a forum [which is also pretty fucking easy - they even have a 'how to' walk through on this forum to show paint eaters how to do it <3].

I eat glue lol
Old 11-27-2020, 11:58 AM   #3589
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Trump's Pennsylvania case was just tossed by a judge he appointed, specifically for a lack of any evidence of fraud, undue influence, or treatment not in line with the treatment of other candidates.
Old 11-27-2020, 01:50 PM   #3590
S14rebuild
BANNED

They are hopen to just goto to the supreme court n win there

Im guessn the democrats are watchn to see how ACB reacts/votes. That will dictate if they pack the court or not
Old 11-27-2020, 03:17 PM   #3591
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
It's not going to the SCOTUS when the cases are all being tossed specifically for a lack of credible claims and lack of evidence. Keep dreaming.
Old 11-27-2020, 03:34 PM   #3592
zombiewolf513
BANNED

kingkilburn's going to be very fussy soon
Old 11-27-2020, 03:51 PM   #3593
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
It's not going to the SCOTUS when the cases are all being tossed specifically for a lack of credible claims and lack of evidence. Keep dreaming.

Key word here...."hoped" glad u put effort into reading my comment...but u know what they say about........

Cant read
Cant swim
Cant drive
Cant be racist
Old 11-27-2020, 07:25 PM   #3594
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Man, if we the redtictac people would've beat all the greentictac people at giving negative rep....then we would be the greentictac people....I wonder if a mod could see what specific group of people neg rep'd everybody. And im sure we'd all be amused.

It's ironic that the mod that has been in this thread spewing insults has now found the stepstool to yell above the crowd about name calling. The same mod that insinuates that he's intelligent, and not a democrat. The same mod that has very likely enforced members follow topics on other threads, but, on this thread encourages off-topic conversation.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:36 PM   #3595
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
You're from an irrelevant state. Shut up.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:41 PM   #3596
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
The older i0S version were piss easy to pick up and use. I feel post S. Jobs they have become less intuitive.

But overall, Apple products are like a Lexus. Not the latest tech, but reliable, polished & refined, and generally hold their value.

Samsung is more like a Tesla. Latest tech, futuristic, but you're somewhat buying a beta product.
Old 11-27-2020, 08:04 PM   #3597
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You're from an irrelevant state. Shut up.
Ok, Drake. At least he's from a state.

More Q level conspiracy science:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...50905.1.15.pdf
Old 11-27-2020, 08:25 PM   #3598
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Cant read
Cant swim
Cant drive
Cant be racist
I swam competitively until I ran out of time.
I'm literally a professional driver and one with a spotless record.

You are so boldly racist you won't shut the fuck up about it.
Old 11-27-2020, 08:37 PM   #3599
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Ok, Drake. At least he's from a state.

More Q level conspiracy science:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...50905.1.15.pdf
What's more hilarious:

A.Thinking I'm from Canada

B. Thinking I can't know what's going on in the US.
Old 11-27-2020, 08:44 PM   #3600
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
What's more hilarious:

A.Thinking I'm from Canada

B. Thinking I can't know what's going on in the US.
The self defeating logic was a dead give away.
Closed Thread