Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #31
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
vegaspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lmao please excuse my iPhone for not letting me spell shit, now back to point< let our driving do the talking and race me for pinks, I will sanch all of your car, if I want I can go rb26 awd and throw it in a Miata and destroy everything on the road.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #32
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
trickey1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
do you have to wear a helmet to bed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaspeed View Post
Lmao please excuse my iPhone for not letting me spell shit, now back to point< let our driving do the talking and race me for pinks, I will sanch all of your car, if I want I can go rb26 awd and throw it in a Miata and destroy everything on the road.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #33
nissanxrma
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
nissanxrma is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickey1991 View Post
go to third grade bucko
fixed.

Quote:
Iphones have autocorrect... smh. I never look THAT retarded when i type on my 4s.

Your revenge is to AWD swap a miata? lol!

1986 Z31 - VG30ET GT30R
Old 01-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #34
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
This can't be real
Old 01-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #35
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Yea I do wear a helmet to bed every night, have to stay protected lol, I'm so getting kicks out of this, so who wants to race for pinks?
Old 01-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #36
nissanxrma
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Yea I do wear a helmet to bed every night, have to stay protected lol, I'm so getting kicks out of this, so who wants to race for pinks?
Asks to race for pinks. Reads other posters locations. Exhales.

1986 Z31 - VG30ET GT30R
Old 01-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #37
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanxrma View Post
fixed.

Iphones have autocorrect... smh. I never look THAT retarded when i type on my 4s.

Your revenge is to AWD swap a miata? lol!
Lol revenge??? My cars are faster than yours, and yea don't mind my spelling when I'm working an making more money than you! HAHAHAHA!
Old 01-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #38
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkezzo16 View Post
My boy has a rb20 with a gt2530 that rapes evos..iono about vettes...but just had to add my .02 real quick
I know rb20s are looked down at, at the end its still a engine with potential, how do you create more power? more spark, more fuel, more air, with the right tuning= more power!
Old 01-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #39
nissanxrma
Leaky Injector

Gotta love having the same size turbo, with 1.3 extra liters.

Quote:
let our driving do the talking

If you drive like you "talk" then it'd be a cakewalk

1986 Z31 - VG30ET GT30R
Old 01-17-2012, 01:40 PM   #40
ship2236
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
ship2236 is making a name for him/her selfship2236 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ship2236
Lol your correct this site is for enthusiasts. The fact that ur car is overpriced, not clean as u stated to go along w your ridiculous price, the fact your a douch, you now claim to be a pro driver because i don't even know y... You make it to easy to hate on you. Now if you woulda came here and priced your car realistically and not blown it up as if it had an rb26 or something, than things woulda been diff. But I'll lay it down like this for you, your car is prolly worth 5g's, and that's seeing if you could even make a sale on it given your fucktardness, you are making less than 300 horsepower w the mods you have, and if u would really like to lose your car I'll race you in my girls Sohc auto and show u what real power is! I wouldn't race you in my seeing as my car is much much cleaner than yours and it to also has a skyline motor!!! Lmfao
Old 01-17-2012, 01:50 PM   #41
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
trickey1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
OWNED!!!!!

and hey man, cool story. Ur car isn't clean I've taken craps cleaner. seller for like 3G and caller a day.

I live in Canada come here and we'll race.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ship2236 View Post
Lol your correct this site is for enthusiasts. The fact that ur car is overpriced, not clean as u stated to go along w your ridiculous price, the fact your a douch, you now claim to be a pro driver because i don't even know y... You make it to easy to hate on you. Now if you woulda came here and priced your car realistically and not blown it up as if it had an rb26 or something, than things woulda been diff. But I'll lay it down like this for you, your car is prolly worth 5g's, and that's seeing if you could even make a sale on it given your fucktardness, you are making less than 300 horsepower w the mods you have, and if u would really like to lose your car I'll race you in my girls Sohc auto and show u what real power is! I wouldn't race you in my seeing as my car is much much cleaner than yours and it to also has a skyline motor!!! Lmfao
Old 01-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #42
mgramata
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
mgramata is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
haha that defiantly is one of the "cleanest s13s on the streets"
hes selling it because he misses his civic
Old 01-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #43
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgramata View Post
haha that defiantly is one of the "cleanest s13s on the streets"
hes selling it because he misses his civic
Yes buddy lol Im selling it bc I have 94 skyline gtr, and Im shipping the car to Cali, and I cant have too many cars, now one of the cleanest yes! I work all day making real money so I haven't had time for it, and I bought the car for $2500 off my friend, I have not done anything to it bc I have the skyline, so idk why you all start talking like little school girls, If you dont like my car just ignore it.....plus this too funny so go on....
Old 01-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #44
nissanxrma
Leaky Injector

Quote:
I work all day making real money
...as opposed to?

1986 Z31 - VG30ET GT30R
Old 01-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #45
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

At the end of the day none of you will actually come down and race for pinks, so talk is cheap! and all I know is that ppl that hate on others are broke and mad at ppl that actually are something in life, so stop hating others and apply that energy for something good please, I dont hate on anyone, every person is their own and I like positive around me......
Old 01-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #46
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Quote:
Yes buddy lol Im selling it bc I have 94 skyline gtr, and Im shipping the car to Cali, and I cant have too many cars, now one of the cleanest yes! I work all day making real money so I haven't had time for it, and I bought the car for $2500 off my friend, I have not done anything to it bc I have the skyline, so idk why you all start talking like little school girls, If you dont like my car just ignore it.....plus this too funny so go on....
So you're going to register your GTr and drive it in CA? Also, you bought it for less than half what you're asking (BC. It's junk) and did nothing to it, yet you claim it's super fast and powerful...but you don't have time for it.
..interesting.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #47
nissanxrma
Leaky Injector

Quote:
At the end of the day none of you will actually come down and race for pinks, so talk is cheap! and all I know is that ppl that hate on others are broke and mad at ppl that actually are something in life, so stop hating others and apply that energy for something good please, I dont hate on anyone, every person is their own and I like positive around me......
Your right, dude. I envy you.

(make note i also envy your grasp on keyboards, mobile electronics, engine swaps, pwning Evos and Corvettes and Lambos and such, making bank, and trying to selling a car that's worth half, if that, of it's asking price)

ha

1986 Z31 - VG30ET GT30R
Old 01-17-2012, 04:50 PM   #48
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
So you're going to register your GTr and drive it in CA? Also, you bought it for less than half what you're asking (BC. It's junk) and did nothing to it, yet you claim it's super fast and powerful...but you don't have time for it.
..interesting.
If you say so, and no I won't register it in Cali, I have dual citizenship so when I get pulled over "I'm just visiting" by law they cant take it away
Old 01-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #49
shoguner
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
shoguner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
hhahahahahah this thread is win. InB4 jail
Old 01-17-2012, 05:05 PM   #50
consouler
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
consouler is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
240 for sale

Quote:
1st.read the rules for posting
2nd. Wrong section
3rd. No pics
4th. If the main mod to ur rb20 is one big ass laggy turbo, I doubt U would stand a chance against any of the cars u listed lol.....

For Sale Rules and Guidelines

The Marketplace forums are a favor to the users, allowing them to purchase and sell items amongst themselves. Zilvia.net takes NO responsibility for ANY transactions made by its users, and advises users to 'caveat emptor' (let the buyer beware). Some users aren't reliable, and it's the buyers responsibility to insure they don't lose their money.

Do not Bump your topic more then twice, please only bump your item when your it’s at the bottom or off the page. Any items bumped more then two times will be closed. If you need to bump it more then this, then revaluate your item being sold and post it again.

This is the For Sale Forum, limit your new topics to items For Sale...otherwise, we have separate forums for items you "Wanted To Buy" or "Group Buys".

Do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the Private Message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold.

No Commercial Selling, if your selling commercial Group Buy then please contact Mark or Bob at [email protected] for advertising information and learn about our Commercial Group Buys/Deals section on the main website. (This section will be enabled the week of 1/12/01)

No group buys in this forum please, use the Group Buys Forum.

Topics will be moved/locked at moderators discretion.

Obviously you dont read the rules either, If your not interested in the car move on. If he says he smokes other cars all day so be it. Until you guys have physical proof to prove him wrong nothing can be said.

Last edited by consouler; 01-17-2012 at 06:27 PM..
Old 01-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #51
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by consouler View Post
for sale rules and guidelines

the marketplace forums are a favor to the users, allowing them to purchase and sell items amongst themselves. Zilvia.net takes no responsibility for any transactions made by its users, and advises users to 'caveat emptor' (let the buyer beware). Some users aren't reliable, and it's the buyers responsibility to insure they don't lose their money.

Do not bump your topic more then twice, please only bump your item when your it’s at the bottom or off the page. Any items bumped more then two times will be closed. If you need to bump it more then this, then revaluate your item being sold and post it again.

This is the for sale forum, limit your new topics to items for sale...otherwise, we have separate forums for items you "wanted to buy" or "group buys".

do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the private message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold.

no commercial selling, if your selling commercial group buy then please contact mark or bob at [email protected] for advertising information and learn about our commercial group buys/deals section on the main website. (this section will be enabled the week of 1/12/01)

no group buys in this forum please, use the group buys forum.

Topics will be moved/locked at moderators discretion.

Obviously you dont read the rules either, if your not interested in the car move on. If he says he smokes other cars all day so be it. Until you guys have phsical proof to prove him wrong nothing can be said.
thank you!!!!....
Old 01-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #52
consouler
Leaky Injector

Seller you might want to ask mods to clean up your thread. And if you want me to be more specific ship2236, trickey1991, xBtony, RBPOWERED240 ,
ca18_luv , shiftdrift, slide101, ILLES13, gunmetalr32 , nissanxrma, mgramata, andshoguner GTFO of this thread if you not interested. I noticed that its always the same people that are always bashing other people's threads.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #53
niteridaz503
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
niteridaz503 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hey Toreto! Stop right there!!

Dude this isn't F&F stop trying to race everyone for pinks.

Secondly why the fuck are you arguing when you fucked up by not researching where youre supposed to post & what cars with your supposedly mods go for now a days? Yet you're disrespecting most of the other OG's on this thread with your n00biness dude GTFO learn some grammar & build a real car & then maybe you can try & argue

one of the cleanest s13s out on the street yet still sitting 4x4 status LOL

Last edited by niteridaz503; 01-17-2012 at 07:04 PM..
Old 01-17-2012, 05:38 PM   #54
consouler
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteridaz503 View Post
Hey Toreto! Stop right there!!

Dude this isn't F&F stop trying to race everyone for pinks.

Secondly why the fuck are you arguing when you fucked up by not researching where youre supposed to post & what cars with your supposedly mods go for now a days? Yet you're disrespecting most of the other OG's on this thread with your n00biness dude GTFO learn some grammar & build a real car & then maybe you can try & argue
Read post #50 in this thread buddy, but ill post it again for those of you who cant read.

do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the private message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:38 PM   #55
eZiR- rps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
eZiR- rps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
il give you 1200 since I'm sure you've driven it too hard (beatin all those evos,vetts, and jets and what not)
hustle hard
Old 01-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #56
ship2236
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
ship2236 is making a name for him/her selfship2236 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ship2236
^^^ lol the zilvia police has arrived. I don't need to read the rules dick face. At the end of the day, he's posting his car for sale in the FOR SALE thread and not CARS FOR SALE! Case closed... And how the fuck do u state u bought a car for $2500 and post it up here for 9g's. Gtfo bro. U can bitch to the mods n flag me idgaf, the fact is I stated in the first post this shit should have been closed for being wrong lol.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #57
consouler
Leaky Injector

Quote:
^^^ lol the zilvia police has arrived. I don't need to read the rules dick face. At the end of the day, he's posting his car for sale in the FOR SALE thread and not CARS FOR SALE! Case closed... And how the fuck do u state u bought a car for $2500 and post it up here for 9g's. Gtfo bro. U can bitch to the mods n flag me idgaf, the fact is I stated in the first post this shit should have been closed for being wrong lol.
Zilvia police? Am I reading this wrong but in your first post you state that his FS thread is in the wrong section so who is being the Zilvia police here??Thats correct he did post this in the wrong For Sale section and he should move it into the Cars for Sale section. Yes you made that point that this thread should be closed. Ok you did your part now if your not interested in the car leave the thread and let it be. Vegaspeed please move you for sale thread to the Car for sale thread.

Last edited by consouler; 01-17-2012 at 07:44 PM..
Old 01-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #58
nissanxrma
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by consouler View Post
Zilvia police? Am I reading this wrong but in your first post you state that his FS thread is in the wrong section so who is being the Zilvia police here??Thats correct he did post this in the wrong For Sale section and he should move it into the Cars for Sale section. Yes you made that point that this thread should be closed. Ok you did your part now if your not interested in the car leave the thread and let it be. Vegaspeed please move you for sale thread to the Car for sale thread.

You are fighting about who is fighting. LOL

1986 Z31 - VG30ET GT30R
Old 01-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #59
consouler
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanxrma View Post
You are fighting about who is fighting. LOL
And it looks like your joining the convo lol