Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 02:36 AM   #121
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
buy these now!!
chris is a super great seller, ive bought multiple quick releases from him and they all came within two days!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2007, 06:05 AM   #122
extra-made garage
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
extra-made garage is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to extra-made garage
Hey Chris I sent you an email on the confirmed address, let me know.
1-888-240-8517
Distributor for Footwerks suspension.
email at [email protected]
www.footwerksusa.com
Old 08-02-2007, 12:11 AM   #123
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by extra-made garage View Post
Hey Chris I sent you an email on the confirmed address, let me know.
Hey Bro, Thanks man.

I sent you a message with the tracking already through your email! Shipped out already!

-Chris
Old 08-02-2007, 12:30 AM   #124
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I get paid on monday so i'll order then, but i was wondering what kinda wheels you'd be able to get?

thanks,

-Nick
Old 08-03-2007, 01:43 AM   #125
Shift_zenki

Trader Rating: (0)
Shift_zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
got mine in. bolted up to NRG short hub. now i need a wheel. highly recommended seller. and the business cards look super cool!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:26 AM   #126
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_zenki View Post
got mine in. bolted up to NRG short hub. now i need a wheel. highly recommended seller. and the business cards look super cool!
Thanks man Im glad it worked out for you! I appreciate the fact that you like the business cards! =) I designed them so it makes me feel good to see others like the style too!

All payments before 8-02-07 will be shipped out tomorrow afternoon!

-Chris
Old 08-03-2007, 04:06 AM   #127
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Okay I'm really confused with what I need... I want to buy a neo grinta 330mm i believe that will suit my purposes best... however im REALLY confused with all the different hubs, quick releases, locks, and whatever else that there is... I just want my neo grinta 330mm wheel installed on my s13... lol.

I have heard much about NRG's lock thing also with a key (security measure) I wouldn't mind getting that... although I don't consider it really necessary... I just want my neo grinta 330mm wheel installed lol...
Old 08-03-2007, 10:28 AM   #128
wickeds13
Leaky Injector

wickeds13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I want to do a pick up. PM me your location.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:00 AM   #129
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post
Okay I'm really confused with what I need... I want to buy a neo grinta 330mm i believe that will suit my purposes best... however im REALLY confused with all the different hubs, quick releases, locks, and whatever else that there is... I just want my neo grinta 330mm wheel installed on my s13... lol.

I have heard much about NRG's lock thing also with a key (security measure) I wouldn't mind getting that... although I don't consider it really necessary... I just want my neo grinta 330mm wheel installed lol...
NO PROBLEM, hopefully I can help....

First if you want to put a "aftermarket steering wheel" on your car, all you need is:
1. Aftermarket Steering Wheel.
2. Aftermarket Hub (which goes on to the steering wheel then goes onto your steering shaft

If you want a quick release (which is optional to disconnect your steering wheel) you will need 3 items:
1. Aftermarket Steering Wheel.
2. Aftermarket Hub (which goes on to the steering wheel then goes onto your steering shaft
3.Aftermarket QUICK RELEASE which goes onto your steering wheel hub (in this case item #2)

I hope that helps. Its really simple actually.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:01 AM   #130
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickeds13 View Post
I want to do a pick up. PM me your location.
Please contact me at 626.922.4785 Ill be in Cerritos today. Thanks
Old 08-03-2007, 02:34 PM   #131
extra-made garage
Zilvia Member

Just got the QR today Looks good quality. Can't wait to bolt it up.
1-888-240-8517
www.footwerksusa.com
Old 08-05-2007, 01:23 PM   #132
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra-made garage View Post
Just got the QR today Looks good quality. Can't wait to bolt it up.
Thanks man! Im glad you like it! Still got some of these!
Old 08-06-2007, 04:54 PM   #133
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

All orders before today have been shipped out!

Still got some guys!
Old 08-06-2007, 10:54 PM   #134
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Hey sorry been busy im the guy in Corona just call me when your out my way and i will get one no prob. You have any hubs though? I got my real JDM Nardi from japan and need it all..
Thanks
951-264-5381
jeff

Old 08-07-2007, 02:55 AM   #135
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
price for one shipped to 95129

thanks
Bryon
Old 08-07-2007, 03:33 AM   #136
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
PM me on how many u have left... very interested!!
WUT?
Old 08-07-2007, 12:09 PM   #137
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

PRICE FOR QUICK RELEASE SHIPPED ANY WHERE IN USA: $51.00

I have some left, let me know how many you need! =)

Thanks guys!
Old 08-07-2007, 03:21 PM   #138
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
payment sent

thanks
Bryon
Old 08-07-2007, 07:55 PM   #139
extra-made garage
Zilvia Member

selling any hubs anytime soon?
1-888-240-8517
www.footwerksusa.com
Old 08-07-2007, 09:39 PM   #140
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
def. interested hopefully you have one for me by next week when i gets paid
Old 08-07-2007, 10:27 PM   #141
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

No problem guys, anyone whom will be placing a payment before 11:00 am PST tomorrow will be shipped out at est. 12:00 pm Thanks!

I still have some guys so let me know!
Old 08-08-2007, 08:16 PM   #142
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
hey, i'd like to purchase one of these. i have an NRG short hub, and i'm waiting on my 330mm personal grinta wheel to come in, i originally planned on buying an NRG short QR because im worried about the wheel being too close to me, will this wheel sit a lot closer to me if i have an NRG short hub and your QR? i already have my seat all the way back so i dont want the wheel right in my face. Thanks!
Old 08-09-2007, 12:05 AM   #143
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
hey, i'd like to purchase one of these. i have an NRG short hub, and i'm waiting on my 330mm personal grinta wheel to come in, i originally planned on buying an NRG short QR because im worried about the wheel being too close to me, will this wheel sit a lot closer to me if i have an NRG short hub and your QR? i already have my seat all the way back so i dont want the wheel right in my face. Thanks!
Well, the quick release itself is about 2.75 inches tall, so you can kinda get a better figure with those numbers, if you do have a short hub then it will be closer towards the hub.

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions, Im more then happy to help!

-Chris
Old 08-09-2007, 12:57 PM   #144
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
payment sent bro!
Old 08-09-2007, 01:18 PM   #145
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
payment sent bro!
Thanks for payment, your QR will go out either tomorrow or sat. depending on what Time I get off work!

Everyone else before today, your items have been shipped already!
Old 08-09-2007, 02:26 PM   #146
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
payment sent
-los
Old 08-11-2007, 11:15 AM   #147
LongGrain
Post Whore!

does this come with screws/bolts?
Old 08-11-2007, 01:57 PM   #148
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
does this come with screws/bolts?
These ones do, other models vary.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:27 PM   #149
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
I really shouldn't buy but it's a really good price. I'm senting my payment in right now.
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
Old 08-11-2007, 04:43 PM   #150
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChow View Post
I really shouldn't buy but it's a really good price. I'm senting my payment in right now.
Thanks guys,

All orders from 8-9-07 to 8-12-07 will go out on monday!

Been working alot lately and couldnt make it to the post office! But you guys should get the QR's by WED!