Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 02:05 AM   #1
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Thumbs up Quick Release HUB DIRT CHEAP! $40.00

Have a couple left over Aworks Race Balance Quick Releases in hand now guys!

NEW PRICE IS:
$40.00 picked up! $51.00 Shipped anywhere in the USA!

The Colors I have left over are: RED/BLUE/GUNMETAL/METALIC BLUE

SO CAL. PICK UP:
Please call me at: 626.922.4785 I'm in Lake Elsinore,CA

OTHER BUYERS:

Please PayPal me at:
[email protected]
Price:$51.00 *This includes Paypal FEE's (which is $2.00) & Shipping Priority Mail!
(I am a Verified PayPal user and ONLY SHIP TO CONFIRMED ADDRESSES!)

CONTACT ME FIRST FOR PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION, I WANT TO MAKE SURE I HAVE STOCK FOR YOUR PURCHASE! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Thanks guys! Please keep all negative comments to yourselves! I've been getting alot of interest for these quick releases, so if you want one just make sure you let me know.

Last edited by hayaimoto; 08-25-2007 at 11:54 AM.. Reason: To much inquires, I had to structure it a little better for purchasing transaction.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2007, 02:11 AM   #2
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Ill take this off your hands. Where in IE?

Old 07-05-2007, 02:14 AM   #3
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
In the IE Im located around Corona. Off 91 and 15 Check your pm bro. Thanks
Old 07-05-2007, 02:18 AM   #4
kanagawa_kouki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
kanagawa_kouki is making a name for him/her selfkanagawa_kouki is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah that is pretty cheap... hopefully its the ball bearing type!
Old 07-05-2007, 02:20 AM   #5
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayaimoto View Post
In the IE Im located around Corona. Off 91 and 15 Check your pm bro. Thanks
This is where i live.Its mine.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:28 AM   #6
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanagawa_kouki View Post
Yeah that is pretty cheap... hopefully its the ball bearing type!
Yes it is the ball bearing type! It locks when you rotate your steering wheel to its stable position.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:57 AM   #7
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
if none of those guys take it, i will. just lmk thanks

lexus baby
Old 07-05-2007, 04:11 AM   #8
project90silvia

project90silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
how much shipped to 38118
Old 07-05-2007, 04:39 AM   #9
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Guys I have a few of these still I will pm shipping prices in the morning...!
Old 07-05-2007, 07:52 AM   #10
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
shipped to 30815

thanks,

My Seller's Review Thread
Old 07-05-2007, 07:54 AM   #11
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
PMed

lasdjf;lsadjf;lsadf

Old 07-05-2007, 09:00 AM   #12
sky53line
Zilvia Member

sky53line is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sky53line
Shipped to 34112. Thanks man.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:17 AM   #13
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

All pm's replied, Ill get the shipping rates today guys! Thanks (although I prefer local pickups)
Old 07-05-2007, 12:58 PM   #14
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
pm'ed you dude...
Old 07-05-2007, 01:08 PM   #15
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Damn, I also have a Nrg ver.2.

but this is so cheap, I want.

I can paypal now, let me know how much to 94577.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 07-05-2007, 01:46 PM   #16
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
shipped to 94559.
thanks you very much
Old 07-05-2007, 02:42 PM   #17
boostmonkey723
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
boostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
pm'd you lmk asap
Old 07-05-2007, 08:27 PM   #18
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm still waiting to hear back

Old 07-05-2007, 09:16 PM   #19
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
same here.. i am really intersested just need a shipping amount and paypal addy

My Seller's Review Thread
Old 07-05-2007, 09:57 PM   #20
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
shipping to lincoln, ne 68510? i have the money and paypal.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:44 PM   #21
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
pm me ur contact info ill pick one up from u this weekend !

really intrested ! please pm me asap
Old 07-06-2007, 12:22 AM   #22
turboeic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I can pick one up this weekend. PM me your info if you still have them.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:32 AM   #23
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

EVERYONE IM SORRY ABOUT NOT RESPONDING IN TIME FOR THE QUOTES, Please understand that there are many people asking me for quotes, I'll get a quote for the Quick Release shipped to all of the nation tommorow, so this makes it easier on me and everyone else that is interested, I HAVE LIMITED QUANTITIES LEFT.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:53 AM   #24
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
info? ill pick one up make it easier u dont have to ship !
Old 07-06-2007, 01:24 AM   #25
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13sr20dettttt View Post
info? ill pick one up make it easier u dont have to ship !
No problem just give me a call.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:55 PM   #26
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

SO MANY INTERESTED PEOPLE, Please pay attention to the first post, I have a few left so go ahead and fallow the purchasing procedures, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!! Thanks guys!
Old 07-06-2007, 02:00 PM   #27
mochee_garage
Leaky Injector

mochee_garage is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to mochee_garage
damn! dirt cheap!!!
Old 07-06-2007, 02:20 PM   #28
sildrift86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
sildrift86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
your info? i live in L.A.
ill pick one up today, tomorrow, or day after.
you dont have to ship.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:07 PM   #29
trogdor
Zilvia Member

trogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant future
pm'd
aehahtjjje
Old 07-06-2007, 06:23 PM   #30
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i paid up

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
Closed Thread