Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 10-01-2019, 10:01 AM   #1
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
1994 S13 Vert KA-t with HUD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi. I've got an s13 vert (1994) for sale
Mileage is unknown, but I will be pulling a Carfax to provide for the buyer.
Previous owner said 130k, and the car did come with a cluster that had 132k on it, but the car has been swapped with a hud cluster that has over 200k on it.

This car is very clean underneath, with zero rust and no damage to the undercarriage. The suspension is bone stock, but some of the front has energy suspension bushings (steering rack and front LCA). Generic front strut tower bar included (I do have the center section, even though it is not shown in photos).

The engine is a KA-t setup, with Nistune ecu, s15 turbo, n60 maf, the injectors are stock sr20 (370cc). The exhaust manifold is a brand new ISR stainless manifold, since the previous manifold was cracked. The turbo gasket, elbow gasket, and downpipe gasket are all brand new. The elbow is unknown, the downpipe is megan. The exhaust is apexi n1 dual, but its rusted out where the exhaust piping meets the mufflers. The mufflers look like they have been moved forward or somehow modified, since they don't extend all the way out to the rear of the bumper. There is a ARC side mount intercooler. There is a Skullworks external oil filter relocation kit, and oil catch can. Engine was rebuilt by previous owner, including new timing chain, dual exhaust cam. Car fires up and runs fine, bogs at tip in throttle. I believe it needs fresh plugs and timing checked. May need ecu reflashed. I will be working on these issues and will update. Will also be doing a compression test and will post results.

Battery is brand new

Transmission has a B&N short shifter installed and shifts fine, clutch was reportedly replaced by the previous owner. (Obviously this car started life as an auto, like all usdm verts, so it was converted to manual trans) Radiator is from Koyo. The fan shroud has been cut for clearance (i'm not sure why).

The rear bumper has damage and is melted above the exhaust exit. I am including a second black rear bumper in good condition.

There are a number of scratches and small dings on the body, as shown in photos.

Front fenders are metal, and do have some dents and pinches around the fender arch.

Front bumper is a fiberglass item, unknown manufacturer. Looks kind of like type X, but definitely not a type x copy. It has damage along the lower edge. The square marker lights and turn signals are oem Nissan. EDIT!!! Front bumper is a AIT Racing "D1" bumper
https://www.aitracing.com/D1-series-...e=240sx&page=2

Convertible top goes up and down just fine, but takes some pulling to latch in place. There are two tears on the drivers side that were covered in duct tape, and the rear "glass" is torn out and damaged. A good condition tonneau cover is also included.

The doors are coupe doors, with manual seat belts installed. Highly recommend a roll bar with proper harnesses be installed.

Front Seats are from an s13, not in great condition. Rear seats are from an s14, also not in great condition.

Dash is in very good condition, with very small crack above the cluster, and at the very far right side (shown in photos). The instrument cluster works but the temp gauge bounces around. Not sure if it needs a new temp sensor on the engine or the cluster itself needs the temp gauge replaced (I recommend aftermarket temp gauge anyways). Hud display on the cluster works, but sometimes takes about 10-15 seconds to turn on. Hud display on the windshield works, also sometimes takes 5-10 seconds to come on. This car has a HUD windshield installed as well. Very uncommon, personally this is the only vert I've ever seen with complete HUD including windshield installed.

Trunk latch isn't working. The trunk will stay closed on its own, but the latch isn't latching.

I don't think the antenna works. Haven't messed with it.

No A/C.

I also have components to make this car 5-lug with z32 brakes, if the buyer is interested. You can bring your own 5-lug wheels or I have some z32 wheels, or some 17" enkeis, or 18" ame wheels that can be negotiated separately.

Clean title in hand.

A pile of receipts from the previous owner will be included as well.

$6500 picked up in Torrance CA

Tyler

photos are at this link

https://www.facebook.com/emerson.fin...5081595&type=3

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.

Last edited by brndck; 05-13-2020 at 11:46 AM..
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2019, 07:46 AM   #2
StoobyMcDooby

Trader Rating: (0)
StoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sucker for a vert .. glws!
StoobyMcDooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 06:38 PM   #3
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
gr8 seller!

glws wish i was vert lug
Old 10-05-2019, 07:47 PM   #4
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I approve of that car and this post.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 09:48 PM   #5
r20crazy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (41)
r20crazy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
I helped build this car... wondered what happened to it... little worse looking now but basically the same.
r20crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 08:22 PM   #6
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I told Kev he needs a vert for his mid-life crisis car....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:10 AM   #7
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
I told Kev he needs a vert for his mid-life crisis car....
its no miata, but with HIM in it, will definitely bring all the boys to the yard

Quote:
Old 10-23-2019, 11:51 AM   #8
brndck
Premium Member

bump still got this. need my parking space back.

Quote:
Old 11-11-2019, 04:41 PM   #9
brndck
Premium Member

bump again, want this out of my driveway.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2019, 04:35 PM   #10
brndck
Premium Member

bump again. anyone need a good xmas present for their boyfriend?

Quote:
Old 01-29-2020, 04:49 PM   #11
brndck
Premium Member

bump still got this

Quote:
Old 02-25-2020, 11:32 AM   #12
brndck
Premium Member

bump still got this, someone snag it and get it ready for summer!

Quote:
Old 03-30-2020, 01:42 PM   #13
brndck
Premium Member

bump willing to entertain REASONABLE offers.
($2500 is NOT a reasonable offer)

Quote:
Old 04-01-2020, 11:19 PM   #14
Kingcof22
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Kingcof22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bump for an incredible amount of detail and effort into this post. I seriously love to buy that HUD even though i cant afford this car at the moment.
Kingcof22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 04:16 AM   #15
Eww Evo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Eww Evo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If i wasn't keeping my eyes open for a EK I would be interested.

GLWS
Old 04-02-2020, 01:02 PM   #16
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Saw this car in person the other week on a visit to Socal. I was surprised how clean it was.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 08:54 AM   #17
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Saw this car in person the other week on a visit to Socal. I was surprised how clean it was.
it would really polish up nicely with not much effort. i'm half tempted to keep it but I don't need a THIRD s13.

Quote: