Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-29-2022, 02:23 PM   #1
JoshuaLogan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
JoshuaLogan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s15 Nissan Silvia S15 LED Headlights Upgraded/Modified by ClearCorners.com

eBay listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/325259936658

I bought these LED headlights from this very forum many years ago, but I no longer have an S-chassis and need to sell them now. This is the first time I've logged in here in quite a long time. So, if you are interested, get in touch with me through the eBay listing (Contact seller link) or sending me a text at (352) 650-2498.

If you're in the central FL area, you could pick them up in person. I'm in Tampa.

Asking $1800 or best offer. These would be $3000+ headlights if bought from ClearCorners.com. Feel free to make me an offer. I'm flexible, but they won't be sold for the same price as stock headlights considering the work done to them. eBay listing description copy & pasted below:

"Up for sale are my Nissan Silvia S15 headlights. These are premium, modified, upgraded headlights made by ClearCorners.com. I have owned these headlights for many years. They have just been sitting in a box unused as they were originally intended to be used on a Nissan S14 240sx with S15 frontend conversion. However, I never got around to finishing this car and no longer own it.

ClearCorners.com performs high quality work and charges quite a bit for it. Due to owning these headlights for so long, I do not 100% remember what all options they have. However, I believe they have the following options listed from http://www.clearcorners.com/products/nissan/s15/ the website page:

$1800/pair Super LED Headlights
+$150 - Matte-Black Paint Finish
+$400 - Left-Hand to Right-Hand Beam Pattern Correction Option
+$1000 - Factory Xenon Optics Option
+$125 - Chrome "Silvia" Logo Retention Option

So, these were over $3000. These are some of the nicest S15 headlights you will ever find and are significantly cheaper than buying this upgrade directly from ClearCorners.com. Save a bunch of money by buying them from me. These would be perfect for a nice street car or show car in the United States as the beam pattern has been converted to what it would be for a left hand drive car. So, you would not be driving around with an illegal beam pattern. Note that the headlights will need to be wired up in your chassis of choice.

Asking $1800 or best offer. Will ship with UPS Ground or FedEx Ground to anywhere in the continental United States."

Last edited by JoshuaLogan; 07-30-2022 at 02:57 AM.. Reason: typo
JoshuaLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links