Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 05-03-2021, 05:13 PM   #1
dan_the_drifter

Trader Rating: (0)
dan_the_drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The Road To Competition In My S14a (kouki) Drift Car

Hey everyone, so I have build threads on 2 UK websites but want to carry on updating here as well, here's the links to those if you want a more in depth background but I will summarise now:

https://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread....s14a-drift-car

https://www.driftworks.com/forum/thr...d-s14a.269961/

So bought my car about 8 years ago and it looked like this:

[IMG]27-04-13 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]30-04-13 04 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]30-04-13 05 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr[/IMG]

At this point it was my daily driver and still fairly original other than alloys, coilovers, air kit and exhaust upgrades. Really enjoyed driving it on the road and just doing the odd drift day here and there with just basic mods like welded diff and aftermarket knuckles etc:

[IMG]17310927_1357650014293621_4568848369770808997_o by Daniel Collins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]10390450_10152432222856460_4687312750536324170_n by Daniel Collins, on Flickr[/IMG]

Then a little while later I decided to fit a cage, fully poly bush the rear end and went to a top mount turbo with external gate and also decided I wanted to try and compete, obviously lots of other little bits happened in between but this is a rough summary lol.

[IMG]IMG_20180317_124357 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_20170812_165209 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_20171221_130045 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_20171218_132527 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr[/IMG]

Car took lots of knocks and bangs along the way, heres my first top 32 battle, I was on crap tyres btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0SAcHxQ0_Q

Then I done another year or so of comps but only filmed a little. It has pretty much been a trailer queen since COVID as I only managed 2 drift days last year, here's a link to a practice day where I got a bit over excited chasing people...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDLSv0_H-nw

Before that video the car looked like this:

[IMG]Rdc prep by Daniel Collins, on Flickr[/IMG]

I obviously had some repairs to do from that last drift day so can update you from there but that's a fairly quick run down....Happy to go into more details of anything about the car or if anyone has any specific questions about my set up etc.

Let me know what ya think,

Cheers Dan
dan_the_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2021, 05:33 PM   #2
dan_the_drifter

Thanks for approving my thread

Thought I would go over some of the other bits on the car in more detail. Lets start with suspension and lock kit, will work my way through the car as the week goes on.

I have been running the PSM lock kit adaptors that you weld on to the knuckle for years now, these are a very old design but very sturdy and were the first real kit to include improved bump steer by dropping the track rod end height. I like the fact they came with 2 settings so to start with when I was first learning I ran them on the first setting with stock length arms and then I extended the arms and went to the more crazy lock setting. now even with the extended arms I have enough lock to touch the tension rods and rub the inner arch

I also run a modded front subframe with the rack moved forward to stop over centreing. On top of that I poly bushed the front lower arms and tension rods and the anti roll bar links. Cut and lengthened the tie rods to match the lower arms too.

DSC_0008 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

DSC_0004 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20190729_180548 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20190730_172513 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20190803_095110 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

[IMG]Front ARB link bushes by Daniel Collins, on Flickr[/IMG]

Front ARB link bushes by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

Onto the coilovers, I had a set of Apex's on the car to start with, here's an older photo when I was moving the wireing loom out the way in the arch:

DSC_0472 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

I then changed to a set of BC's as the Apex's were getting tired after a good 5/6 years but only done 2 events with the BC's last year. Then recently I was asked if I would do some R and D on a set of adjustable coilovers from MaXpeedingRods. Unboxing video is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5KvggdiSCo

Link to the exact coilovers here:

https://www.maxpeedingrods.co.uk/pro...racking=daniel

I will be posting my opinions of these and showing me fitting them in the coming weeks too.

Onto the back end, as I mentioned before, I run a full poly bushed subframe, knuckles and lower arms bushes, I didn't fit the knuckle poly bushes same time that's why the first photo's here show the stock knuckle bush still but I changed them out later as pictured:

IMG_20180317_113422 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20180317_124344 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20180906_134039 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

That's enough for another post I think, will keep going over the coming week bringing it right up to date. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by dan_the_drifter; 06-06-2021 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: change link
Old 05-13-2021, 07:53 AM   #3
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Some old-school stuff going on here, haha! I have Maxspeedingrods on the hatch I just bought, they ride like shit at low speed.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 08:01 AM   #4
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Some old-school stuff going on here, haha!
I looked at the knuckles and was like...what year is this thread?
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 08:43 AM   #5
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
How about don't touch the car... and keep it.
Then buy a shell with engine.... Your car will be worth $$$ if no rust....

Also I know his parts aren't great, but its his journey hahaha... Dunno what is crap unless you try...

Thanks for sharing....
Old 05-13-2021, 09:06 AM   #6
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
I wasn't meaning it as a slight, it just interested me as you don't see a lot of people doing things like pressing bushings into knuckles and that sort of things these days! Yeah those PSM knuckles were always interesting, but they certainly gave more lock.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 03:33 PM   #7
dan_the_drifter

Thanks for the replies guys! I am a mechanic by trade and also gone to many drift days, I would think I've done maybe 40-45 now. From my experience bushed and extended stock arms etc last way longer than some cheap rose jointed thread type extendable arms that start knocking after 10 minutes.....

That's why I've stuck with those knuckles, again I could go all out with some trick lock set up with 10 million variables but when they go wrong or I need to replace one part it can sometimes become a ball ache or difficult to find. I am quite used to how the car handles as it is anyway but all comments and critics welcome, after all if we all had the same car set up it would be boring eh!

The car has taken more than enough knocks and bangs now @slider2828 in hind sight maybe I should have bought another 'drift spec car' instead but this car has been very reliable, I am still on the same engine/gearbox I bought it with! So for that reason alone I am happy I continued to use it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Some old-school stuff going on here, haha! I have Maxspeedingrods on the hatch I just bought, they ride like shit at low speed.
Ye heard a few reviews saying shocks explode etc but then I've heard the same for other brands which are 3 times the price, I am running them for RandD for Maxpeedingrods so will give my honest opinion.

Next post I will do a run down of engine/drivetrain etc
Old 05-30-2021, 06:04 PM   #8
dan_the_drifter

Engine mods

Before I post up my fitting of my coilovers thought I would go over the engine mods etc. Bought the car with only a custom exhaust (wasn't very big bore, only about 2inch) coupled to an aftermarket manifold and a blitz air filter, I then fitted a manual boost controller and upped the boost to just under a bar and also fitted a high mounted big intercooler. This wasn't bad for a while but decided I wanted a bit more so went to 555 injectors and a hdev 2a map, generic map for the mods fitted (approx. 280hp/290hp at 1.2bar). Also along the way upgraded the rad to an ally one and got rid of the A/C.

IMG_20170904_190521 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

This was a noticeable difference and loved the extra power but decided maybe a year or so later I wanted to go top mount, this was after cracking and repairing the low mount aftermarket stainless manifold a few times and also not fully happy with the way it came on boost. I went for a cast log style manifold in the end for reliability (possibly at some loss of low down grunt...) then after some research and sort of landing on a turbo I ended up with a pe1420. This was however a T2 flange so welded on a T3 to fit my manifold and also welded up the flapper so I could go external gate, worth it for the noise alone

IMG_20170908_184044 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20170904_133732 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20170816_135428 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20170816_134335 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20170909_115859 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20170910_171403 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

Take note in the above pics of the welded turbo, cast can be very brittle so you need to warm up and then peen the welds to stop them cracking! Also had to remove the ABS which I had wanted to do for a while but was speeded up due to needing room for the downpipe.

Had to mess about clocking the turbo and make up new intake and intercooler pipe work, as well as a new oil feed pipe, turbo drain and also re-made the whole exhaust. All went well and after a few weeks got it running. Ended up changing out the stock external gate spring to a stronger one after the first drift day and generally after quite a few years it seems to still be working ok!

This is the finished result after also adding a HEL oil cooler and few other small bits such as thermostatic fan controller using the old A/C fan.

IMG_20171121_132719 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

Lockdown at home by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20180319_181438 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20171125_155016 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

Ideally I need to go EBC as with the manual one it stutters the external wastegate on boost which you can hear in my video's on board. A bigger MAF and a custom map is also on the cards. It is very noticeable in this video as it's a dry grippy day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUzy-fVK4Ao
Old 06-02-2021, 11:05 AM   #9
A DOG 406
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
A DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
In that last video you can hear the exhaust pulsing as it builds boost.
Is that because of the LOG style manifold that has very un even flow? Didnt hear that before with the stock manifold with more equal length runners.
Old 06-05-2021, 05:45 PM   #10
dan_the_drifter

It didn't have a stock manifold before, it had a hdev manifold similar to Tomei but with stock turbo and internal wastegate, the reason you can hear it now is because I have gone to EXTERNAL wastegate.... As I said at the end of my last post, the reason it stutters is a combination of running a manual boost controller with the external gate.
Old 06-07-2021, 01:49 PM   #11
A DOG 406
Zilvia Member

A DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_the_drifter View Post
As I said at the end of my last post, the reason it stutters is a combination of running a manual boost controller with the external gate.
I also run an external wastegate and a manual boost controller and I never have problems with is pulsing like that. It always builds boost in a smooth and constant power curve. What ECU are you running?
Old 06-07-2021, 02:17 PM   #12
dan_the_drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by A DOG 406 View Post
I also run an external wastegate and a manual boost controller and I never have problems with is pulsing like that. It always builds boost in a smooth and constant power curve. What ECU are you running?
My apologies I thought you hadn't read my post. I am running a hdev or Horsham developments daughterboard/chip in an original Nissan ECU so its only a 'generic' map that makes the car run with the 555 injectors etc.

I will take a look at your set up if you have a build thread going? Or do you have a couple pics you could post to compare? What power is yours and what map/ECU are you running? Cheers

Also whilst I'm here, the MaxpeedingRods fitting video is out. Feel free to tell me what ya think, looking forward to putting these through some drift abuse later this year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jvVqi4PMk
Old 06-14-2021, 05:24 PM   #13
dan_the_drifter

Coilover fitting

Right so thought I would also show a quick step by step of the coilovers fitting and compare them to my BC's as people sometimes rather prefer to read and see picture then watch a video, so here goes, front first.

Obviously jack up, remove wheel and axle stand under the chassis:

MaXpeedingRods coilover fitting by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

Please ignore the dirt, the last time I drove the car was at a very muddy/wet event and hadn't had chance to wash under the arches since!

I like to then pull the brake hose clip off, I used mole grips, you can use a screwdriver or whatever ya fancy!

Next up undo the bolts holding on the caliper, in my case I have alloy z32's but same goes for stock cast items.

Next up if it's been a while since you have undone these, wire brush and lube the threads:

Undo these and your coilover should be free from the knuckle. Note if you have abs still you should unbolt the wireing for that first before splitting the knuckle from coilover...

Onto the top mount, unbolt these 3.... and that's the front off.

Here they are next to each other, now these are very similar coilovers on the front, similar length springs and thickness of damper and top mount etc however the shock length and probably shock travel is definitely noticeably shorter compared to the BC's. Now I do run mine fairly high compared to most s body slammed is the shiz kids and also I run extended arms so this problem is multiplied, if I was still running stock lower arms the body would not need to be wound down quite so much for sure.

So I then washed down the arch, befiore:

After, that's better:

Re-fitting is reverse or removal however, wanted to show the camber adjustment at the knuckle end which I set to minimum and then adjusted at the top mount (pic to come of that but you all know what I mean):

Had to lightly 'adjust' the brake hose mount to fit the hose but this was a 30 second job, then re-fitted the clip:

Front all done, re-fitted wheel and checked it doesn't touch or rub. Then dropped it down and it roughly sits where my car used to so not far off height wise, sure it will settle and have to re-adjust before I align it though. I will come back on tomorrow and show the rear's.
Old 06-17-2021, 10:54 AM   #14
A DOG 406
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_the_drifter View Post
I will take a look at your set up if you have a build thread going? Or do you have a couple pics you could post to compare? What power is yours and what map/ECU are you running? Cheers

Also whilst I'm here, the MaxpeedingRods fitting video is out. Feel free to tell me what ya think, looking forward to putting these through some drift abuse later this year!
I have an S14 VCT SR20DET, Adaptronic ECU, T28 Spec R Garrett Turbo with 0.64 AR at around 18lbs, 550cc injectors, Greddy Intake, Tubular bottom mount manifold, Full 3in exhaust, 3in intake piping all around with massive intercooler, HKS air filter. Had it dynoed a few years ago and made 308HP. I have done a couple small things since then to help it run better and it feels like around 310-320HP now.

Nice to see the new coilovers on there, but you went from $1,000 BC Racing coils down to $300 Maxpeedingrods?
If you want to eventually get into competition you will need some better coilovers. Those just wont cut it. You pay for what you get especially with suspension parts.

A nice set of STANCE Coilovers or even go back to a new set of BCs would do ya way better in the long run.

STANCE XR1
https://www.enjukuracing.com/product...0sx-95-98.html

BC Racing S14
https://www.enjukuracing.com/product...95-98-s14.html
Old 06-17-2021, 05:49 PM   #15
dan_the_drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by A DOG 406 View Post
I have an S14 VCT SR20DET, Adaptronic ECU, T28 Spec R Garrett Turbo with 0.64 AR at around 18lbs, 550cc injectors, Greddy Intake, Tubular bottom mount manifold, Full 3in exhaust, 3in intake piping all around with massive intercooler, HKS air filter. Had it dynoed a few years ago and made 308HP. I have done a couple small things since then to help it run better and it feels like around 310-320HP now.

Nice to see the new coilovers on there, but you went from $1,000 BC Racing coils down to $300 Maxpeedingrods?
If you want to eventually get into competition you will need some better coilovers. Those just wont cut it. You pay for what you get especially with suspension parts.

A nice set of STANCE Coilovers or even go back to a new set of BCs would do ya way better in the long run.

STANCE XR1
https://www.enjukuracing.com/product...0sx-95-98.html

BC Racing S14
https://www.enjukuracing.com/product...95-98-s14.html
I have been drifting for about 8 years and competed for about a year and a half lol, got to a top 16 before and qualified into top 32 at all but 2 events out of about 7 or 8 I entered...

A lot of people are getting emotional about me trying these coilovers, not aimed at you just saying in general, I've said it a couple times though I am fitting them to do some R and D for MaXpeedingRods..... If the BC's are that much better I will swap back at a later date, its no big deal.

Also remember I'm in the UK so prices and the way things are done are different to in the US.

Sounds like you have a similar engine set up to me then, if mine had a proper map I would expect over 300hp too.
Old 06-18-2021, 04:52 PM   #16
dan_the_drifter

Right so onto the rears, these are very quick and easy to fit, again excuse the mud and dirt:

Jack up and axle stand as before:

Rear MaXpeedingRods coilovers by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

Undo the lower shock bolt, don't slide it off yet though if not it will drop when you undo the tops.

Now undo the top bolts...

You will notice I have twin calipers so just have to cut the cable tie holding the extra brake line then lever the lower off with a bar as it will have some (not very much) force holding it. Then wiggle it out.

Something I was quite surprised by was the thickness and length of the MaXpeedingRods shock and springs, this should allow more travel (more grip possibly) whereas on the front of the car I'm fairly sure I will have less travel due to the shorter body...

Whilst the coilover was out I did a quick clean of the area, before:

After:

That's a bit more like it

And new one slotted back in:

There we go, so I should be trying these out in exactly a month from today at a local car show, hoping to align the car again before that happens. Also have a drift day sharing a friends car next weekend so that should be fun.
Old 06-21-2021, 03:13 AM   #17
ingmar F
Zilvia Member

ingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the rough
nice work! what kind of stuff did you use for the twin caliper setup?
ingmar F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 12:21 PM   #18
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I'm glad you like the coils. Most people that buy those - and even a shopmate - said they're absolutely shit. I personally give my money to Feal and Fortune Auto as I've had nothing but great luck with both brands but I'm curious to see how those handle hard abuse in conjunction with poly bushings.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 01:37 PM   #19
ABM423x

ABM423x is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck with those coilovers i hope they last you
Old 06-23-2021, 03:33 PM   #20
dan_the_drifter

Thanks guys, just to be clear, I have not driven more than probably a quarter mile up and down the road outside my work on these coilovers so until I use them next month (and I will use them properly!) I don't want to say how good they are. In terms of fitment on the car I didn't really have any problems. Lets hope for the best lol.

The twin caliper set up is a one off home brew set up that me and a friend spent a while designing and making. Trying to find a twin piston caliper that fits in that space other than say an expensive Willwood is not easy but an old school british mini caliper seemed to just fit and does lock really well, bigger size than I would have liked but it works.
Old 06-24-2021, 08:01 AM   #21
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
There are literally a dozen of bolt-on and weld-on brackets for twin brakes available that don't really have to utilize Wilwoods. I run twin Z32's on Wisefab rear hubs. GKTech makes a rear hub, Maverick makes a bolt on bracket, GKTech makes a bolt on bracket, and I'm sure there are many many others I'm too lazy to list.

This information is only being posted if you decide you want to upgrade in the future into a setup where you only have to stock a single part number pad that offers aggressive materials.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 03:28 PM   #22
dan_the_drifter

Yes there are quite a few available now but when I first started to make my set up (maybe 2-3 years ago) there wasn't anything available in the UK, especially as a lot of those bolt on kits usually want you to get rid of the stock caliper and go for a pair of z32's as you say, at the time the car was still road legal so wanted to have the normal cable handbrake for the MOT.

I may well try some of the other options in the future, a less bulky alternative would be nice, also the car is no longer used or intended to go back on the road so stock handbrake is not essential. Cheers
Old 06-27-2021, 02:25 PM   #23
dan_the_drifter

Went to my local drift spot yesterday and did a day drifting my mates e36, took me a while to get used to it but managed one reasonable session.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUy3xzUoNHQ
Old 07-27-2021, 06:06 PM   #24
dan_the_drifter

BHP Fuelfest

Had a brilliant time at a local show, done a day of demo driving with the Drift Outlaws guys. Loads of pics and video's come from it and the crowd were loving it. Here is a really quick edit, more to come!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmjtXiTu3uo
Old 08-05-2021, 10:42 AM   #25
dan_the_drifter

So the MaXpeedingRods coilovers lasted their first drift day! Which included me taking a small knock on the front from my mates Vauxhall Omega. Here's a few clips chucked together but not including the hit unfortunately, does include me screaming like a girl when I also narrowly miss hitting the same guy who hit me earlier in the day :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgDJwjI4D3k
Old 08-27-2021, 04:32 PM   #26
dan_the_drifter

Some pics from BHP, have many more to upload. Fresh video out too, take a look and let me know what ya think!

Bhp fuelfest 2021 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

Bhp fuelfest 2021 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

Bhp fuelfest by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWpYWJT6uM