Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-06-2014, 05:22 PM   #1
AutoKA24DE
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
AutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: Greddy Type-S BOV - Authentic, with NEW NGR performance diaphragm.

FS: Greddy Type-S - Authentic, with NEW NGR performance diaphragm.

I've had this BOV in my archives for quite some time and recently rebuilt it with a new diaphragm from NGR Performance. If you don't know, the Greddy Type-S and Type-RS BOV's were discontinued due to their rubber diaphragms tearing and always leaking. However, their signature "whistle" sound is still desired by enthusiasts. Now you can satiate your inner BOV love.

Since being discontinued there have been knockoff Greddy BOVs all over the place, but a US based company called NGR performance took it upon themselves to replicate the original Type-S design and improve upon it. I was fortunate to have a genuine Type-S and only had to purchase a new diaphragm from NGR.

I rebuilt the bov using thread sealer and loctite where applicable.

you can see where the previous owner tried to make his own diaphragm and failed. he said it worked when it was on his car. :huh: but thats been resolved with the new diaphragm, so its basically brand new.

video taken on 7/5/14 - no scammer here.
www.youtube.com/embed/ATXZn2PiICI

used genuine greddy type-s on ebay = 200 bucks or higher!
greddy WRX flange = 35 bucks
NGR diaphragm = 40 bucks

I think its fair to start at $185 shipped OBO. Lowball away, worst that can happen is I say no.
AutoKA24DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links