Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-27-2003, 11:29 AM   #1
thelinja
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
thelinja is making a name for him/her selfthelinja is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
SCCA Indy Autocross Schedule

I've noticed a growing number of Indianapolis area residents on zilvia so I thought I'd post the SCCA schedule for this season. The site also contains maps to the different events. I'm hoping to see some 240s this season! SCCA Indy
thelinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2003, 10:06 PM   #2
thelinja
Zilvia FREAK!

thelinja is making a name for him/her selfthelinja is making a name for him/her self
I guess it's time to bring this back to the top. There is an autocross this Saturday(3/22) at the 16th street Speedway in Indianapolis. For you Indy guys unfamiliar with the area, it's at the old Busch Stadium parking lot, just west of downtown. Tech starts at 8:15, and the first car is scheduled for 10AM. We can't ask for better spring weather: 60s and sunny. It's going to be a great day.
Old 04-04-2003, 11:52 AM   #3
thelinja
Zilvia FREAK!

*BUMP*
If any of you Indiana folk want to learn how to race better (or race at all), here's your chance. Next weekend (April 11-12) there will be an autocross school Saturday, and a Solo II event on Sunday. This event is in Columbus, IN. (40 minutes south of Indianapolis) The price is $30 if you're a member of SCCA, or $35 if you're not. There will be open air "classroom" sessions, followed by some driving with an instructor. The instructors will be local SCCA drivers. These guys are awesome, and are very willing to help. The instructed driving will also be done on almsot the same course that will be used on Sunday. Some moderate changes will be made though for Sunday. If you want to go, PM, IM, or email me for times and directions.