Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 05:58 PM   #61
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I kinda get the feeling....

Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #62
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Old 12-12-2007, 08:32 PM   #63
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn, and I thought my insurance what spendy when I was 16. This kid either needs a bus pass as mentioned, a 10 speed or some damn comfotable shoes. Cuz he's not driving anywhere, anytime soon.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:17 PM   #64
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North View Post
Oh sorry for making fun of hondas on a NISSAN ENTHUSIAST WEBSITE

Honda suck, I'm not the only one who thinks that here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North View Post
My 240sx is a sports car though.
so is a stock miata, thats a sportscar. big fucking deal, the word is over-rated... completely.

it doesnt matter if its a honda or a hyundai, lots of cars can be made fast. your shit isnt superior so theres no reason to bash on hondas, especially since most NSX's that roll through my shop are superior to just about any 240 that comes through my shop..... but hey, its a honda. oh yeah, s2000's too.. out the box, are better than 240's. but i digress... ITS A HONDUH! fucking idiot.

back on topic, maybe that kid should start his own insurance company. might be cheaper. :-)
Old 12-13-2007, 01:05 AM   #65
89dc240
Zilvia Junkie

89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough
$1700 a year for liability on the 240, an F-150, and a Bronco. I'm cool with that. It actually used to be more until I got everything in my name.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:11 AM   #66
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
and i get bitched at for my 1000 a year pfft 3 paychecks and im good
Old 12-13-2007, 03:01 AM   #67
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i pay $90 a month.

for 104K a month i would have hits put out on insuranve ececs, and wage a war on them. straight up gurilla style.

I wish someone would blow up insurance companies and strike fear into their hearts and expose them for the molopoly they are. what a damn racket being forved to bet against yourself, then if you wil, you get screwed into a higher premium. i need to save up and do the DMV payment option and quit wasting my money.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:49 AM   #68
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
they took on bill gates why not insurance companies right? and yes, the pimp_playa_pimp from that dreaded myspace fiasco IS peter_north someone fucked up when they told him about zilvia
Old 12-13-2007, 05:04 AM   #69
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Look at what my thread turned into.

Zilvia.
We know drama.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:28 AM   #70
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Look at what my thread turned into.

Zilvia.
We know drama.
hey....that's been my sig for a long time....haha
hahaha
Old 12-13-2007, 09:35 AM   #71
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
people like peter north fucking piss me off.

just because its a nissan forum doesnt mean its there to make fun of honda.

we are real car enthusiasts here, go jack off to your sister.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:06 AM   #72
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
ppl like that fat kid are a dime a dozen. no doubt it's silly, who cares?. I own 2 hondas right now, and I see no reason why stuff like that should bother me.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:45 AM   #73
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
FYI, Alberta, where this happened, works on a different insurance system then the rest of Canada. Car insurance is basically run the same as the US there with some minor differences.

It's state insurance where I live, you pay next to nothing. (IE: A 240 here is about $550 for a year), but don't expect much help at all when you get fucked up in an accident.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:39 PM   #74
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hey, do you guys have running water up in canada?

hehehe jk
Old 12-13-2007, 12:43 PM   #75
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I live in an igloo.

What?
Old 12-13-2007, 03:53 PM   #76
prang11
Zilvia Member

prang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow40 View Post
I kinda get the feeling....

^^I think you are right.

Every time I see Peter North make a post I cant help but to laugh. What a tard.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:40 PM   #77
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Insurrance is gay anyways. Fake insurance on my 240 its not worth it I dont wreck into people. They make me have insurance on the M3 or I wouldnt have it. $1500 a year for a $1200 car? Ill pass and just wreck the bastard saved the money I would have had given the pointless insurance company. I just dont understand how you can pay a insurance company that much money and only get $1300 when you wreck you car.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:48 PM   #78
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsnail View Post
Insurrance is gay anyways. Fake insurance on my 240 its not worth it I dont wreck into people. They make me have insurance on the M3 or I wouldnt have it. $1500 a year for a $1200 car? Ill pass and just wreck the bastard saved the money I would have had given the pointless insurance company. I just dont understand how you can pay a insurance company that much money and only get $1300 when you wreck you car.
say you dont have insurance and you badly hurt someone in an accident. they spend 4 days in intensive care. now you owe them 100k+. then you would wish you had insurance
Old 12-13-2007, 06:00 PM   #79
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsnail View Post
"fake insurance"? have fun the first time you get in an accident, and get your license revoked. liability on my 240 is like 70/mo.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:09 PM   #80
kcndizzle
Zilvia Junkie

kcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud of
Yeah, liability insurance isn't for your benefit, it's to make sure when you seriously injur someone they don't get stuck with a bill for your stupidity.
And the whole point of insurance is to indemnify. (i.e. bring you back to the same status you had before the accident) So don't get pissed when the insurance company offers you what you're car is really worth, and not including your sentimental value.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:58 AM   #81
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
god, so much ignorance in this thread. i like the fact that so many people here think that the only point of auto insurance is to give them a fat check after a fender bender.

Back when I was in high school, my friend's brother was in a serious accident, hit by someone who was under-insured. the brother was in a coma for 6 weeks, in the hospital for months, and required years of physical therapy afterwards. the other driver's insurance didn't come close to covering the hundreds-of-thousands of dollars worth of medical bills, so my friend's family had to sue the other driver for everything she was worth, and it still wasn't enough.

so here's a great big FUCK YOU to all the un-insured and under-insured drivers. Thanks for putting all the rest of us at risk of financial disaster. driving is a privilege, not a right, if you can't afford it, take the bus.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:13 AM   #82
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Yep, thats why my liability is 2,000,000$.

That's the ONLY reason I have insurance. It's not like my car is worth anything.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:17 AM   #83
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Thing is, in Canada, you cannot sue people for road accidents.
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
Old 12-14-2007, 08:40 AM   #84
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaLo View Post
Thing is, in Canada, you cannot sue people for road accidents.
That is straight up bullshit.....seriously, why can't you?

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 12-14-2007, 08:42 AM   #85
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Haha, well American's can sue Canadians for road accidents!

My grandma used to trek down to florida every winter because she had a house down there. One year, some lady hit her ( the other lady was at fault) and she tried to sue my grandma because she couldn't go to work, and because it had caused her stress and various other BS reasons that someone would try to sue for.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:57 AM   #86
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
That is straight up bullshit.....seriously, why can't you?
Because the law requires you to drive insured. Furthermore, corporal damage is covered by the state. It's included in your license fees... and finally: free healthcare: no point in suying for corporal damange fees.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:12 AM   #87
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
shit, I may move to canada eh?

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 12-14-2007, 09:21 AM   #88
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
shit, I may move to canada eh?
That could be a good idea, eh! If you like the snow and and the cold weather in the winter, eh!

Come to Montreal, i'd be happy to show you around!
Old 12-14-2007, 09:31 AM   #89
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Yea! Move to the east coast. Nice warm summers, nice cold winters.

Plus, a whole bunch of awesome (crazy?) Canadians
Old 12-14-2007, 09:55 AM   #90
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Fuck Canadian winters, I want to go to Cali for the winter.

Canadian summers are nice and hot though