Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 10-25-2007, 12:40 PM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post VIDEO: Nissan GT-R laps the Nurburgring in 7:38

Filed under: Coupes, Sports/GTs, Videos, Supercars, Nissan

We've seen dozens of videos of the new Nissan GT-R at the Nurburgring, but this one comes from an inside perspective as an in-car camera shows the driver as well as on-board telemetry. We reported earlier that the GT-R could finish the course in just 7 minutes and 38 seconds, 2 seconds ahead of a Porsche 911 Turbo, and this video provides the proof.
[Source: YouTube]
Continue reading VIDEO: Nissan GT-R laps the Nurburgring in 7:38
Â*
Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 02:18 PM   #2
statik
Zilvia FREAK!

statik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to statik Send a message via MSN to statik
Whats weird is that this was already posted by someone in off topic last night, and was deleted this morning. Anyway, if you watch the video, they start timing the lap at the end of the straight into the first corner. They stop timing at the beginning of the straight coming out of the last corner. Is it just me or is that not a complete lap?
Old 10-25-2007, 02:26 PM   #3
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=160786&page=8

It was moved here. Thats a bot above us, not an actual person.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:30 PM   #4
statik
Zilvia FREAK!

statik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcusememisswyn View Post
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=160786&page=8

It was moved here. Thats a bot above us, not an actual person.
haha, im very aware of the fact that ZilviaBot is a bot that auto-posts stories from news feeds. Wasn't implying that the Bot deleted the thread for glory, i just went to reply to it this morning and the thread was deleted, not moved. I see now they merged the post into the other thread.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #5
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by statik View Post
haha, im very aware of the fact that ZilviaBot is a bot that auto-posts stories from news feeds. Wasn't implying that the Bot deleted the thread for glory, i just went to reply to it this morning and the thread was deleted, not moved. I see now they merged the post into the other thread.
I thought u were trying to get him on a repost haha

But the way they recorded the lap in that video is the norm for the track. Some cars run the full lap, but when you look on youtube at some other videos such as the Radical SR8 which I think holds the record, it records the same way that Nissan did here.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:50 PM   #6
statik
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcusememisswyn View Post
I thought u were trying to get him on a repost haha

But the way they recorded the lap in that video is the norm for the track. Some cars run the full lap, but when you look on youtube at some other videos such as the Radical SR8 which I think holds the record, it records the same way that Nissan did here.
Thats the only logical conclusion i came to, nissan wouldn't publish something like this if it wasn't a "true" lap.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:42 PM   #7
BPMKA24DE
BANNED

BPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-knownBPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-knownBPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-knownBPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-knownBPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-known
KA

Quote:
Originally Posted by statik View Post
well thats was my post but since it SAYS <<< i didnt think it aplys to the new 4wd/Awd skylines....

i was banned for one week!

not such a pro manager after all...

and look @ my rep power its down the toilet because a LiL mistake in the furoms body...i was looking for the freaking thing all over the place...and finally when i guessed its the right place, i got banned...pshshs what a gep...

...at least its up now...
BPMKA24DE is offline   Reply With Quote