Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-18-2008, 01:34 PM   #91
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
saw a 3 240's all on the street katella and magnolia,

first saw a white s13 hatch with dark silverish wheels lowered and exhaust on katella, then i saw a black hatch with loud exhaust leaving my work, and then later on i saw a red kouki with kouki bumper sides and no rear, 5 lug se's
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2008, 02:24 PM   #92
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
spotted articdragon192 on the 57 south/60 interchange today around 10:00am. i was headed northbound opposite side of the freeway in my truck. noticed bright ass headlights, then the z, then the wheels, then the corner 3 sticker.
i was like haha that's Edgar!

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:11 PM   #93
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Holy shit you have good eyes, lol. Wow, I've been spotted, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:37 PM   #94
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
ok I've seen this clean ass sil80, black, most likely sr20 or ka-t. He comes down canon which turns into Imperial Hwy every now and then. The guy has no hair on his head (shiny and cool looking) pulled into a parking space in front of la capilla and went to the vietnamese restaurant to prolly get some pho.

i've seen this guy before but after seeing him again i thought i'd post a spotted reply hahah.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:42 PM   #95
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
ok I've seen this clean ass sil80, black, most likely sr20 or ka-t. He comes down canon which turns into Imperial Hwy every now and then. The guy has no hair on his head (shiny and cool looking) pulled into a parking space in front of la capilla and went to the vietnamese restaurant to prolly get some pho.

i've seen this guy before but after seeing him again i thought i'd post a spotted reply hahah.
yeah saw this today as well with wesley to be more specific the car had brick headlights with silvia grill, and kouki tails, type x wing, and fmic
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:43 PM   #96
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Saw a red S13 hatch with kouki tails and still had the seafoam spoiler on. I forgot what street because I'm not too familiar with the area, but I think it's in the city of Alhambra?
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:10 PM   #97
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
A. I saw that yellow S13.5 today, good god.

B. I saw the one and only, STEVE SHADOWS at Jack in the Box on Monday. I mean, it had to be. Only his car is that ugly.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:45 AM   #98
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
on monday driving on 210 of all things i saw a 240 with no plates but just those dealer fake plates, cant believe dealers would want to even sell that thing, it was rather haggard looking...
also saw a white zenki s14 se at cal poly w/ oem fogs. also saw a white s13 couple, old racing hart/knockoff c5's and a nasty universal looking muffer...
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:37 PM   #99
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
mmk...

I'm sitting here at work... my office overlooks the intersection of Lakewood ave and Florence (Downey fyi)..

its about 5:30ish...

Just saw a slammed yellow 510... looks like umm.. smoked tail lights? side view mirrors on the fenders... sounds KA'ish (but wtf do I know ), also sounds like it needs tuning of cams or something, lol... but its loud and has an exhaust..

damn I love my desk view...
Old 03-19-2008, 11:00 PM   #100
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
saw 2 s14's at cal poly, one black zenki se w/ oem aero, fogs etc... and a while zenki w/ 350z rims, couldn't tell what else
Old 03-20-2008, 10:18 AM   #101
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
mmk...

I'm sitting here at work... my office overlooks the intersection of Lakewood ave and Florence (Downey fyi)..

its about 5:30ish...

Just saw a slammed yellow 510... looks like umm.. smoked tail lights? side view mirrors on the fenders... sounds KA'ish (but wtf do I know ), also sounds like it needs tuning of cams or something, lol... but its loud and has an exhaust..

damn I love my desk view...
I work off lakewood and 70th/flower and every morning on lakewood at about 7:15 i see a really nice 2 tone 240z its caged and the headlights are filled in and he has some fog lights in the middle that i believe are used as headlights. it has those military parking tags and its an older guy. really nice car
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:26 AM   #102
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
I saw some Black FB lowered on Black Mesh (On Saturday) with silver lip a couple asian dudes driving, saw them from 100 yards out on bellflower on the service road opposite side. (Long Beach)

I tipped in throttle in 2nd and laid some rubber down, their knecks about snapped jerking to see what the fuck the insane noise was when the wg back fired under the car lol

I love scaring the shit out of newbs.
Old 03-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #103
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
carbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Cool

-3 days ago i spotted a black kouki 240 on crown valley. kouki taillights.rly clean.WORK Meister S1 2P or something similar. can't say exactly the style cause my lack of knowledge.
-today at 11:51 i spotted a black s13 hachtback(i took el toro exit.i was driving my sister car.i won't say the brand name, cause i don't want to be flame .its a bran new dd one).look like it has 17 polish rins.s13 silvia fenders and no front yet.i think so cause u was on my left in front of me(no headlights and front bumper)looks like pretty much stock.and "really clean". i couldn't thump up cause i was out of your view. but i tried. i pretended i did even thought it did not happened.thats all it matter right? .
carbonx240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 04:11 PM   #104
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I saw a white s13 coupe yesterday riding down torrance bl.

silvia front, stock height, stock wheels.
cool guy tho..rolled next to me without me noticing and said wassup
I saw that front mount hahah when you zoomed from behind
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:55 AM   #105
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Green S14 kouki right off the 405n/7th Street exit @ 11PM tonight

Super clean! Wheels, HIDs ect..

Last edited by 2iv0 sx; 03-21-2008 at 04:24 PM..
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:35 AM   #106
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
today around 7:30 am i saw a green s14 kouki,whack rims and stock height turning left onto edison ave from fern ave in chino
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:58 AM   #107
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Spotted TheSquidd, on Grand by Mt Sac...

TheSquidd.. remember seen a guy wear green flannel run across a street... hahah thats me
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 05:06 PM   #108
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
spotted a grey S13 coupe on the 91east. It passed me as I was getting off on Alvalon. I'm pretty sure it was SR'd. I heard a Blow off valve. haha
NismoB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:55 PM   #109
MeLon

MeLon is an unknown quantity at this point
s13's in Buena Park area......

3-20-08 red s13 hatch with black wheels on malvern/beach around 8pm

3-21-08 grey s13 coupe slamed with silvia conv. magnolia/orangethorpe burger king around 12:30pm
MeLon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:34 AM   #110
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
saw this white coupe goin north on 71 near 10, i dont think it has a front bumper or it had a black one, driver side door is really banged up, around 730ish
Old 03-22-2008, 01:35 AM   #111
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Alright so who did I see today?

On the 605, don't remember the exit I saw a two tone greenish and silver coupe with gold sportmaxes?? Had an exhaust pretty stock looking.

Later on, on the 5 near the 605 all the way to Beach blvd I was next to a white coupe with a silvia front, looked to be work emo kai's, exhaust, driver's fender was pretty banged up and had some sideskirts. Oh yeah and it had a DriftDay sticker on the back window. Three dudes in the car.

Fess up people.
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 04:20 AM   #112
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLon View Post
s13's in Buena Park area......

3-21-08 grey s13 coupe slamed with silvia conv. magnolia/orangethorpe burger king around 12:30pm
i think i have seen the same one..black wheels polished lip?
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #113
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Green S14 Kouki yesterday on Tweedy/Long Beach blvd.(about a block away from long beach blvd)

Driver had big stunna shades on.

We both turned to look at each others cars with the quickness.

Haha.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:57 PM   #114
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Damn I drove all the way to costa mesa
back going side streets to long beach
and all the way to lakewood
and no one saw me yesterday? lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:04 PM   #115
MeLon

MeLon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14 View Post
i think i have seen the same one..black wheels polished lip?
looked like black mesh with polished lip.
MeLon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 04:05 PM   #116
bbejj123
Zilvia Junkie

bbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura about
yesterday i saw a clean red s14 multiple times driving on foothill in la crescenta and in la canada didnt really get a great look at it but looked like a guy around his 30's or so
Old 03-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #117
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbejj123 View Post
yesterday i saw a clean red s14 multiple times driving on foothill in la crescenta and in la canada didnt really get a great look at it but looked like a guy around his 30's or so
was it a zenki? if so i think ive seen that one around too...
Old 03-23-2008, 02:20 AM   #118
lazy240
BANNED

lazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymore
i always used to see this sil 80 in where my mom works on goldenwest and garden grove blvd

Last edited by lazy240; 03-24-2008 at 12:21 AM..
lazy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:03 AM   #119
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Saw a white S13 coupe w/ white wheels on the 10fwy in loma linda (eastbound) tonight around 11:30pm. Clean coupe.
cisco240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:56 AM   #120
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
i went to HIN tonight and saw a white s13 hatch with cf trunk red advans. *was not in the show*
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote