Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-24-2009, 02:02 AM   #91
beefcake6681
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
beefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
When you ship out the ebrake assemblies, do they come assembled or in pieces?
Old 02-24-2009, 05:12 AM   #92
divinerice

Trader Rating: (0)
divinerice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sent you a pm
divinerice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:37 AM   #93
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcake6681 View Post
When you ship out the ebrake assemblies, do they come assembled or in pieces?
I almost always ship them out disassembled but packaged up individually (i.e. left side vs right side) this is for cost reasons, if you must have them assembled it runs about $6.00 more but I can only fit one assembled in the box for a refference, this is because I only use USPS Flate Rate shipping via priority mail, I can check to see how much it would be to use a box that will fit both assembled/shipped just pm me your info, thanks.
UNISA JECS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:43 AM   #94
druthafoo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
druthafoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Ygpm ......
Old 03-09-2009, 02:40 PM   #95
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
I have another set for sale, thanks.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:40 PM   #96
HemiCharger
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNISA JECS View Post
I have another set for sale, thanks.
I have sent a pm
HemiCharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #97
moses
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
moses is making his/her stupidity well-knownmoses is making his/her stupidity well-knownmoses is making his/her stupidity well-knownmoses is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ill take a set when you get another complete set. I dont know if it matters but I have a s13 with a 5 lug swap. Im in no rush.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #98
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
Ill take a set when you get another complete set. I dont know if it matters but I have a s13 with a 5 lug swap. Im in no rush.

I have a couple of sets available guys.

pm'ed you moses, also it makes no difference that your 5 lug or 4 lug it'll work the same.

Last edited by UNISA JECS; 04-12-2009 at 09:01 AM..
Old 05-04-2009, 10:47 PM   #99
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Ok, I have another 2 sets availble.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:54 AM   #100
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

I still have 1 pair available.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #101
KoukiSlide

KoukiSlide is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you still have a pair for sale? And they come with break dust shield like in the picture right?
KoukiSlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:44 PM   #102
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoukiSlide View Post
Do you still have a pair for sale? And they come with break dust shield like in the picture right?
Yes and I recieved your payment should be getting these out tommorrow.

Also still have a couple more sets if anyone needs them, thanks.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:18 PM   #103
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Got 3 more sets available guys, thanks.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #104
240nut

240nut is an unknown quantity at this point
sent you a pm
240nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #105
rastaman
Zilvia Addict

rastaman is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ sorry for the nobe question but where do I buy cables to make these work on a s14 also do you still have

Quote Hey guys I have a complete set of ebrake assemblys and rear Z32 calipers w/o pads but includes all pins and clips that a buyer backed out of, so there already packed and ready to go.

$260 paypal/shipped vis USPS prioity mail for both ebrakes assemblys and rea z32 calipers. Quote
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:08 PM   #106
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

You can order them threw the dealer (mynismo.com) for an S14 you need R33 Skyline cables there a direct bolt on for the S14.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:00 AM   #107
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
Trader Rating: (3)
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What do you need to hook this to S13? Parking brake lever?
Old 07-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #108
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the head View Post
What do you need to hook this to S13? Parking brake lever?
You will need e-brake cables most people prefer Z32 2+2 cables for the S13, other than that it'll bolt right up.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:13 AM   #109
rastaman
Zilvia Addict

do you have this. rear set up with the ebrake?

Hey guys I have a complete set of ebrake assemblys and rear Z32 calipers w/o pads but includes all pins and clips that a buyer backed out of, so there already packed and ready to go.

$260 paypal/shipped vis USPS prioity mail for both ebrakes assemblys and rea z32 calipersQuote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:21 AM   #110
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
do you have this. rear set up with the ebrake?

Hey guys I have a complete set of ebrake assemblys and rear Z32 calipers w/o pads but includes all pins and clips that a buyer backed out of, so there already packed and ready to go.

$260 paypal/shipped vis USPS prioity mail for both ebrakes assemblys and rea z32 calipersQuote
No that special setup has been sold a long time ago. I say special because this thread is only about selling the ebrake assemblys without cables. On the first page of this thread I included a laundry list of what exactly you are getting so there are no doubts about it.

Now I have a set of ebrakes for sale if you want that.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #111
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
uif this has been asked,
sorry but,
the rear brakes are the brakes assembled already
ready for bolt on with our own purchase of cables?

and if i were to get them what cables would i use
idk if it helps bt i also have s14 5 lug hub
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #112
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hOngsterr View Post
uif this has been asked,
sorry but,
the rear brakes are the brakes assembled already
ready for bolt on with our own purchase of cables?

and if i were to get them what cables would i use
idk if it helps bt i also have s14 5 lug hub
Yes that is correct I can ship them assembled for you if you ask but it'll cost $5.00 extra, and yes you will need cables because thet are not included.

If your chassis is S13 then use Z32 2+2 cables

If you chassis is S14 then use R33 Skyline cables
Old 07-18-2009, 06:29 PM   #113
rastaman
Zilvia Addict

can you do 150 ship for a set?
Old 07-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #114
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
can you do 150 ship for a set?

No, sorry.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #115
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

I have 2 more sets available.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:33 AM   #116
panger

Trader Rating: (2)
panger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
this is now 10 characters. pm'd
panger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #117
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Still have a couple more sets available.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:05 PM   #118
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Got 2 more sets ready to go.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #119
wgJoY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
wgJoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wgJoY
PM'd about a set.