Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #31
240sxracerb25
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
240sxracerb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
sorry didn't read properly but let me know if you get another set in i'll take one
240sxracerb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #32
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Got one more set available.
UNISA JECS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:03 AM   #33
Monooxide
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Monooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
; ).

I'll take em, PM sent.
Monooxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:10 AM   #34
anyotherone
Zilvia Junkie

anyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNISA JECS View Post
Got one more set available.
Still waiting on a reply to my pm?
anyotherone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:12 PM   #35
Monooxide
Zilvia Addict

Monooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyotherone View Post
Still waiting on a reply to my pm?
Me too, but you probably PM'd him before me.
Monooxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #36
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Got another set available, I pm'ed both you guys (Monooxide, anyotherone)
Old 03-11-2008, 01:31 AM   #37

Trader Rating: (0)
180.5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
paypal payment sent
180.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 07:47 PM   #38
sac
Zilvia Addict

sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
pm me when you have another set...
sac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:02 PM   #39
koukikhoi

Trader Rating: (1)
koukikhoi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sac View Post
pm me when you have another set...
what he said...
koukikhoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:24 AM   #40
flytwa78
Leaky Injector

flytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enough
Do you have any more of these??? If so, how much will it be to ship to Guam, USA (96932).
flytwa78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:10 AM   #41
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

I will hit you guys up as soon as I get more, thanks.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:04 AM   #42
kuroichiyon
Leaky Injector

kuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to behold
Please start another thread when you get more. I'm patiently awaiting my opportunity to get a set.
kuroichiyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:02 PM   #43
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroichiyon View Post
Please start another thread when you get more. I'm patiently awaiting my opportunity to get a set.
Your set as well as 2 others are on there way to the post office in a few minutes.

P.S. Still got 1 more set availble, hit me up if you need one, thanks
Old 03-28-2008, 06:53 PM   #44
CSil80
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
CSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I want it!
PM me payment info and such.
CSil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:52 PM   #45
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I need a set too

Please let me know when you have more, I definately wnat a pair.

thank you sir.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:14 AM   #46
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSil80 View Post
I want it!
Payment recieved, will either get them out today if possible or if not then on monday, thanks and i'll send you tracking asap.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:44 PM   #47
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
PM me Devil Dawg as soon as you get another e-brake assy in.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:33 AM   #48
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSil80 View Post
I want it!
Sorry about the delay bro, just been caught up this week big time but you'll probably get them tommorrow since your near by.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:34 AM   #49
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avante View Post
I need a set too

Please let me know when you have more, I definately wnat a pair.

thank you sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post
PM me Devil Dawg as soon as you get another e-brake assy in.
Will do when I have more in hand, thanks guys.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:06 AM   #50
Spoolpigeon
Leaky Injector

Spoolpigeon is making a name for him/her selfSpoolpigeon is making a name for him/her self
interested also when you get more
Spoolpigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:15 AM   #51
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
received the brakes, have a few questions, get in touch man!
Old 04-06-2008, 03:39 PM   #52
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
So this is basically everything you need for the park-brake to work minus the cables? Sounds like a pretty good deal, Let me know when you get some more.
Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:46 PM   #53
Krazy Drift

Krazy Drift is an unknown quantity at this point
pm sent...thanks
Krazy Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:44 PM   #54
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolpigeon View Post
Got your pm and sent you my paypal address.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:44 PM   #55
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Also have one more set for sale so pm me ASAP before there gone, thanks.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:17 AM   #56
JTunedMotorsports
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (65)
JTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JTunedMotorsports
pm sent to your inbox
JTunedMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 04:48 PM   #57
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolpigeon View Post
Just wanna let you know i'll be shipping out on monday, sorry I couldn't get them out earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTunedMotorsports View Post
pm sent to your inbox
Recieved the USPS money order today actually but I'll also be shipping your set out on monday first thing with Spoolpigeon, thanks.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:33 AM   #58
JTunedMotorsports
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (65)
JTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JTunedMotorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNISA JECS View Post
Just wanna let you know i'll be shipping out on monday, sorry I couldn't get them out earlier.

Recieved the USPS money order today actually but I'll also be shipping your set out on monday first thing with Spoolpigeon, thanks.
Wow u got int 2 days..Ok let me know tracking when u can..thanks a bunch def. will be buyng from you agian.
JTunedMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 09:25 PM   #59
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
can you pm me a pick-up price? thank you

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 07:18 PM   #60
rb25crazy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
rb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
hey guy.... i paid you like 5/20/08.... and you still haven't responded to any of my pm's.... what's up with that? definetly not cool...
rb25crazy is offline   Reply With Quote