Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 04-14-2013, 08:23 AM   #61
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeVirus1 View Post
When they draft my ass haha I just got out of the army, no big deal.
doesnt apply to you for obvious reasons,lol
Old 04-14-2013, 08:36 AM   #62
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Lets all just be honest here, We should just shut up and let North Korea do what they want. They aren't stupid enough to actually Blow anyone up, because I'm sure they don't want to die.

And Also, North Korea has been doing this for years, I still consider that North Korea should be allowed to do anything we Americans do. Bomb tests, Military tests, Nuclear tests.

I mean FFS we Want to control the whole damn world but it just isn't going to happen.
Leave North Korea alone, DON'T buy into all the BS they talk, and completely ignore them...

They remind me of the Westboro Baptist church, the ONLY reason that church still exists is because people get offended, start crap, and acknowledge their existence.
Do you not understand why we dont want them to build nukes? Its not North Korea we're worried about, its WHO they could potentially sell it to. Sell it to a terrorist organization, those fucktards sneak it into US soil and detonate it. Also, the potential proliferation of nukes to other countries who are not responsible enough to have nukes. Do we want the whole middle east to have nukes? The whole middle east will turn into a glass bowl.

Iran cant have nukes due to their hostility towards Israel and aggressive stance with most GCC countries.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #63
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Lets all just be honest here, We should just shut up and let North Korea do what they want. They aren't stupid enough to actually Blow anyone up, because I'm sure they don't want to die.

And Also, North Korea has been doing this for years, I still consider that North Korea should be allowed to do anything we Americans do. Bomb tests, Military tests, Nuclear tests.

I mean FFS we Want to control the whole damn world but it just isn't going to happen.
Leave North Korea alone, DON'T buy into all the BS they talk, and completely ignore them...

They remind me of the Westboro Baptist church, the ONLY reason that church still exists is because people get offended, start crap, and acknowledge their existence.
Do you not understand why we dont want them to build nukes? Its not North Korea we're worried about, its WHO they could potentially sell it to. Sell it to a terrorist organization, those fucktards sneak it into US soil and detonate it. Also, the potential proliferation of nukes to other countries who are not responsible enough to have nukes. Do we want the whole middle east to have nukes? The whole middle east will turn into a glass bowl.

Iran cant have nukes due to their hostility towards Israel and aggressive stance with most GCC countries. Am I worried about Iran? Fuck no, they can't even paint their subs the right color...

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-14-2013, 12:37 PM   #64
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
You make a good point flip. So what do we do now?
Old 04-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #65
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post

Iran cant have nukes due to their hostility towards Israel and aggressive stance with most GCC countries.
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #66
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by redline racer510 View Post

Give Kim a Snickers

Old 04-15-2013, 04:19 PM   #67
gist864
Zilvia Member

gist864 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gist864
^^^^ hahahah
gist864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #68
LB 180SX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
LB 180SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
i agree with people stating that seems like there's something bigger behind this.. no country is stupid, and everyone has strategies. the US does it all the time.. i wouldn't worry to much. the media states what they want and everyone swears by it and argues the bs they feed the viewers. it be stupid for china to go to war with the US. we make their economy. everyone can only speculate and watch tv. but no one will ever know the full truth. the US is pretty good at keeping a lot of things from the citizens... military people (or prior, like myself) know this very well.
LB 180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #69
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post

Haven't heard of the Navy's new Laser weapon have you?

Yes it's a legit laser beam. Yes it's already successfully shot down planes, drones etc.

Come at us, China, NorKo, Russia.

We're here.

We're waiting.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #70
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post

Yes it's a legit laser beam. Yes it's already successfully shot down planes, drones etc.

We're here.

We're waiting.
Yeah I heard about it a few days ago when it was all over the news.
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #71
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Nothing, hold our breath that NK will get sick and tired of all the fucking restriction, maybe soften their stance on being the world prick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post

We're here.

We're waiting.
So what? Is it deployable? How fast can we mount it on a ship? Would it be practical enough and be able to shoot multiple medium range ICBMs while its on a ship thats moving in a zig-zag pattern and doing atleast 30 knots?

The smallest operational laser we have could barely fit in a fucking 747 and that fucker can only shoot one beam. It also had to recharge a few minutes per shot.

Again, we'd be dead in the water when they kill all our comm...we'd have to restart everything from scratch if China wants to kill our network with a virus.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-15-2013, 10:44 PM   #72
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
North Korea's Kim Jong-un Missing in Public for Two Weeks

North Korea's Kim Jong-un Missing in Public for Two Weeks - IBTimes UK

Just something else to think about...

Is it me but with am I the only one that feels like if we do anything to North Korea it would be like beating up a retarded child?
Old 04-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #73
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

OrangeVirus1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

who says these countries can't have nukes?

Any country dumb enough to use nukes is going to get blown off the face of the earth. just that simple.

What if Iran told US we can't have nukes? what if North Korea told us we can't have nukes? are we going to listen to them? what the F makes you think they will listen to us.

America needs to quit with all the outside problems and start fixing itself from the inside. we need just a big defensive stance.
OrangeVirus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:24 PM   #74
trxrx7
Leaky Injector

trxrx7 is an unknown quantity at this point
i know im gonna get flamed and everyone is gonna hate on me and im not believing this myself, but i just want to throw a question out there no disrespect! someone said that Kim is brainwashing all the people in north Korea with all the videos, but what if the us is brainwashing all the Americans with making these videos and saying that korea is publishing them so they can start a war, NOT saying it is true but who can we trust?
Old 04-15-2013, 11:48 PM   #75
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

OrangeVirus1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by trxrx7 View Post
i know im gonna get flamed and everyone is gonna hate on me and im not believing this myself, but i just want to throw a question out there no disrespect! someone said that Kim is brainwashing all the people in north Korea with all the videos, but what if the us is brainwashing all the Americans with making these videos and saying that korea is publishing them so they can start a war, NOT saying it is true but who can we trust?
that would make sense.. if north korea wasn't deploying rockets and other military warfare.
OrangeVirus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:01 AM   #76
Homeboyx
Zilvia Member

Homeboyx is an unknown quantity at this point
NorKo isn't going to do shit. They've been sending threats since the beginning of time (exaggerating obviously), I'm more worried about a nuke going off in the sky above us personally.. that would possibly be as much of a disaster.
Homeboyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #77
LB 180SX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
LB 180SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by trxrx7 View Post
that could be.. of course as american people we tend to belive we're always right, and argue what the media states..the US government has done it before (with iraq) and we all fell for it and had us questioning 1 or 2 years what we were doing there.. this is a reason why so many countries hate the US. i've been to several countries (military) and spoke to so many people and wondered why that is. there answer usually consists of "because they are so greedy and want all the power, they dont want anyone else to be bette, they want to take over the world when there is no world leader!" .. we've been spoiled with the fact that we have such a great military thats capable of anything that we 'think' were untouchable. that may be very well the case now but you better believe theres countries out there trying to destroy the US. again we can speculate all kinds of possibilities but someday someone out there will blow the whistle and spill the truth.. as of now we just sit back and see what happens, unless you work for the government we really have no say what steps to take
LB 180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #78
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Quote:
we'd have to restart everything from scratch if China wants to kill our network with a virus.
US SHOULD HAVE LINUX BASED COMMUNICATION NETWORKS
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:01 PM   #79
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
I don't know if any of you know this but Japan plays a big role in the North Korea situation. Hell the Jr. Is half Japanese.
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #80
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
I just saw G.I. Joe retaliation and LMAO @ Zartan coments at North Korea
Late Night Crew #1
Old 07-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #81
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Well, looks like the Norks aren't exactly skilled in clandestine importing either...

North Korea, Cuba linked to weapons found on ship - CNN.com

Quote:
(CNN) -- A mystery with potential international ramifications is unfolding in Panama, where authorities discovered military equipment hidden inside a North Korean-flagged ship that originated in Cuba.

Cuba has long been at odds with the United States, and North Korea is banned by the United Nations from importing and exporting most weapons because of its nuclear ambitions. Suspicions were further raised when the ship's captain suffered an apparent heart attack, and then tried to commit suicide, Panama's president said.

These facts were sufficiently intriguing for President Ricardo Martinelli to travel to the port and examine the ship himself.

The president tweeted a photo of what he saw -- a green octagon-shaped tube with a cone at its end and another similar-looking piece of equipment behind it.

Is it a missile, a reported asked?

"Maybe," Martinelli said. "I am not familiar with that, but it would be good if such things didn't pass through Panama, which is a country that loves peace and not war."

The president said he did not examine all of the containers, but assumes that there are similar weapons in the others, hidden under a cargo of brown sugar.

Authorities seized the vessel and the undeclared haul of weaponry in the Panamanian port of Manzanillo on Monday night.

Panama's security minister, Jose Raul Mulino, told CNN the ship had arrived from Cuba.

Panamanian authorities received intelligence the ship was carrying drugs, but the search turned up the military equipment instead.

Mulino added that the North Korean crew of 35 resisted arrest, and during the struggle with Panamanian authorities, the ship's captain attempted to commit suicide.

Panama will ask a United Nations technical support team to inspect the cargo to determine what type of weaponry it is.

"Honestly, this kind of military equipment can't go through the country while declaring that it is something else, especially hiding it as you can see here," Martinelli said. "We will continue to empty the entire ship to see what's in it and the relevant authorities will determine what exactly is on this ship."
The crew resisting arrest, and the skipper tries to commit suicide...probably because he either thinks that he's gonna be tortured for info by the US, or because he'll get killed by the Norks when he gets home. Whatever, I'm glad that Panama found this.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:43 PM   #82
Felipe
Post Whore!

"We will continue to empty the entire ship to see what's in it and the relevant authorities will determine what exactly is on this ship."

Makes me wonder..
Late Night Crew #1
Old 07-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #83
Felipe
Post Whore!

And i have yet to see any of this in the tv media...
Late Night Crew #1
Old 07-20-2013, 10:11 AM   #84
adams 02rs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
adams 02rs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
:wackit::wackit::wackit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLove View Post
I may sound like an ass, but I wouldn't miss a second of sleep if we just bombed their entire country over and over until there was no one and nothing left.
and im sure they are thinkin the same exact thing!
adams 02rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:36 AM   #85
Jesus_lopez405
Leaky Injector

Jesus_lopez405 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yea… and then China takes exception to it since NK is it’s buffer zone and it leaves the US free to establish permanent bases on China’s border fully encircling them.

What people like you seem to forget, is that NK does not exist in a vacuum. China is one of their allies, and Russia is China’s ally. Then Iran is Russia’s ally and Russia relies on Syria for access to the open ocean for their marine fleets.

Syria and Iran are allies and then you have Pakistan, a nuclear power itself who is an ally of China.

If the US were to strike NK, then China would respond in kind, Russia would come to China’s aid and possibly strike out against all US allies in the region which would include Japan, South Korea, and India, whom the Pakistani’s have hated for centuries.

Then after the conflict got good and warmed up, Russia would throw in it’s chips on China’s side along with Pakistan, Iran, Syria and Australia. Yes, Australia. They are trading partners with China now.

What you would end up with is a regional conflict quickly escalating into WW3 in the space of a few days. China and Russia have been chewing at the bit to get a war started since it gives their populations something else to bitch about instead of focusing inward.

And let’s not forget China’s other partners in Latin America. The list of countries the US can call ally is growing thin. How long do you think it would take for all those nuclear capable powers to bring a country that has borrowed more money than has ever existed, spread itself thinner than ancient Rome and spent itself into a hole so deep, daylight is a legend spoken about over campfires?

The US would be crippled from the economic consequences alone not to mention the fact that we don’t have the manpower to fight wars against more than two billion people. They would nuke us until everything from the Great Lakes to the Gulf is glass.

Get a clue. War, especially in this day and age is nothing to cheer for. Let’s see how well you keep that bravado up when they draft your ass to go fight an asymmetric war with a military who doesn’t understand the concept well enough to not get mired in Afghanistan the same way Alexander the Great, Napoleon and the former USSR did.
YESSSS!!

Another poing with the dollar being REALLY weak and if Asian countries start trading in their own currency or yen we would be in a depression before we could even shoot a AK.
Jesus_lopez405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:22 AM   #86
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
240o'clock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
HAARP

Thats all I've got to say.
240o'clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #87
Felipe
Post Whore!

Late Night Crew #1
Old 08-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #88
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
North Korea's Kim Jong Un praises country's new smartphone - CNN.com lol

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:44 PM   #89
Felipe
Post Whore!

lol @ they dont even make it... Just inspect it "a.k.a." limiting the phone and adding spyware.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #90
Felipe
Post Whore!

Satellite images suggest North Korea restarted small nuclear reactor, U.S. institute says - Washington Post
Late Night Crew #1