Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-22-2020, 02:16 AM   #1
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
BBK CTS-V first gen fronts // Z32 rears

Hello everyone,

Going Z34 akebono all the way around, so selling this setup.

Fronts:
Condensed to new thread

Rears: SOLD
Z32 calipers (loaded)
Drilled/slotted rotors
Stop tech street performance pads.
I bought everything used, so I'm not sure of mileage (except pads, they are new), etc. The calipers have been mounted/bled so they do function. For the full rear conversion, you'll need the parking brake assembly, parking brake cables/bracket).

SOLD rears. Front setup: . Buying all of this (especially fronts) new will cost you over 1500 with taxes/shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10+ using Tapatalk

Last edited by mr.nismo.; 11-22-2020 at 03:19 AM..
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2020, 10:50 AM   #2
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Would you sell them WITH the brackets as I'm running GKTech in the front, too?
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 11:45 AM   #3
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Would you sell them WITH the brackets as I'm running GKTech in the front, too?
I wouldn't be comfortable doing that, as they were modified and never tested. If I were you I'd go with g2 carbons brackets vs ctsv brake swap.com brackets. The design is different and would work better with the issue you will run into (caliper mounting ears are not as thick as OEM). You will need to shim the bracket/caliper to center the rotor in the caliper. The g2 bracket is a flat plate which in theory would look like you need to shim the caliper or bracket itself (or both). With ctsv brake swaps bracket, there lower mount is extended and you run into clearance issues with the knuckle.

Old 05-26-2020, 05:46 PM   #4
kgf412

Trader Rating: (0)
kgf412 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey man, interested if still available. I would need them to be shipped to nj 08724. Let me know, thanks.
kgf412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 06:01 PM   #5
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgf412 View Post
Hey man, interested if still available. I would need them to be shipped to nj 08724. Let me know, thanks.
The entire conversion?

Old 07-03-2020, 06:24 PM   #6
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump!!

Old 07-12-2020, 09:04 PM   #7
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bumppppp

Old 07-25-2020, 09:37 AM   #8
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump!!!

Old 08-08-2020, 11:28 AM   #9
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Back up lol

Old 08-23-2020, 10:07 PM   #10
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2020, 10:55 AM   #11
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Back up! Will part rotors from calipers if anyone that has a z wants them

Old 09-24-2020, 03:18 PM   #12
ghetto180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ghetto180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Rotors

How much for the sprinkles?
ghetto180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 03:25 PM   #13
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghetto180 View Post
How much for the sprinkles?