Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-30-2018, 11:12 AM   #3031
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I didn't think this thread could get any worse then when people were freaking out cause streeter was on vacay; I was wrong. YAJ is srs biz.

with that said. has anyone bought F & R sways off yaj? if so, how bad was shipping to get them over here? ive been looking at picking up some TRD sways for my car and the only place that seems to have them for a reasonable amount is YAJ. im assuming shipping to US is going to kill the deal (disproportionate box). I didn't want to write streeter and waste his time just to say 'no thanks, shipping is too high'.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2018, 11:24 AM   #3032
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
If you can wait your best bet for that is probably contacting someone who ships bulk back in containers, and have them toss it in one with their next shipment.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:28 AM   #3033
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
not a bad idea. thanks for the idea, I will have to go that route if I find the sways at a decent price.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:58 AM   #3034
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
What does Drake think about 9/11?
If I sell you that knob for $65 will you shut the fuck up?
Old 01-30-2018, 11:58 AM   #3035
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Forever ^
Old 01-30-2018, 01:02 PM   #3036
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

but does your knob come with the residual jdm juice?

#nojuicenocare
Old 01-30-2018, 08:18 PM   #3037
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Why are you protecting someone that is shady?

Expose them so the rest of us don't deal with their shittiness.
You asked him to tell the story.

CSI Zilvia.

OT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
...with that said. has anyone bought F & R sways off yaj?
Ask Wolfreign or Japanese Classics maybe? I know for sure Wolfreign does containers.
Old 01-31-2018, 10:31 AM   #3038
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

integlspwr can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yeah dude. I don't subscribe to the idea that it's 'already super bad so we might as well keep it up.' I think we can slow it down a little.

I mean I can't control what you do. I guess people could just post up shit they've already won.

The info and recommendations on Streeter (while good for him, and well-deserved) should stop. On one hand I want Jesse to get business and on the other these guys come in here asking how it works because they won't email him or read his website. How the fuck are these morons in real life? Too timid to ask questions?

Look at all the guys online selling wheels. 5stardoh uses Streeter FOR A FACT and plays it off like he's got a 'supplier' lol. These are the kind of shitstains that were handed the keys to the castle. I'd rather Jesse get his small commission on wheels ordered by individuals instead of having some fucking cuck buy 10 sets and sell them for USDM prices.

When you actually realize the extent to which people like hubeny, 5stardoh, and other guys that are selling shit on IG/our forum are ripping people off it makes you wonder how they got the word in the first place.

I'm not 'jealous' or 'hating on the hustle'. I wouldn't do this shit even if it meant the type of money these guys are making. Hunting rare parts should be a personal journey that you undertake to feel the satisfaction of hunting, bidding, and winning something from a by-gone era...not a way to pimp your own community (because most of these guys fancy themselves true enthusiasts) and drive up prices.

inb4 someone says I don't understand business. I understand. I'm saying the moral cost (pimping your community) itsn't worth it.

10/10 cool stuff irl.

Just wondering how 5stardoh able to get Te37 Og but Direct from Jesse you can’t If his supplier is Streeter ?
Old 01-31-2018, 11:08 AM   #3039
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by integlspwr View Post
just wondering how 5stardoh able to get te37 og but direct from jesse you can’t if his supplier is streeter ?
is that engrish?!
Old 01-31-2018, 03:49 PM   #3040
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Just wondering how 5stardoh able to get Te37 Og but Direct from Jesse you can’t If his supplier is Streeter ?
I don't know about the OGs. I know that (once upon a time) he had a set for sale with Jesse's writing on the box. When I casually asked if he used Streeter he deleted my comment and then the photo. After the first time it became a bit of a game to me, really. I'd ask when I could see Jesse's (or his employees') writing on the box in the same, casual tone and he'd delete my comments. Read into what you will.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:17 PM   #3041
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I don't know about the OGs. I know that (once upon a time) he had a set for sale with Jesse's writing on the box. When I casually asked if he used Streeter he deleted my comment and then the photo. After the first time it became a bit of a game to me, really. I'd ask when I could see Jesse's (or his employees') writing on the box in the same, casual tone and he'd delete my comments. Read into what you will.
That fragile marking screams Streeter. Lol.

I think the OG he has to get them from Mackin but the others like super laps and sagas are through Streeter. But ya he seems to get a lot of OG’s recently.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:00 PM   #3042
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
That fragile marking screams Streeter. Lol.

I think the OG he has to get them from Mackin but the others like super laps and sagas are through Streeter. But ya he seems to get a lot of OG’s recently.
Yeah man you caught that too lol. My man.

Even Mackin will sell at a discount. They used to come to the golf course I worked at before the military. Once a year they'd come out with their whole sales team and Dai. I got one of the dude's numbers and the price he was willing to give me brand new wasn't bad...because I hadn't heard of anything else at that time lol. If I had been buying multiple sets to resell I'd guess the price per set would've been lower.

He obviously knows his markup is fucking bonkers so I'd assume that's why he never answered me. Like I said before it was an honest question at first then it turned into hazing. His actions after I asked my question really speak volumes.

...but the world is telling me that if you're fucking dumb enough to pay mark-up prices then that's your fault. Oh well.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:14 AM   #3043
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I know there's a guy running a shop in Australia that has been able to order the classic bronze TE37s, even in discontinued sizing. This was about a year ago that he offered them to me and someone from Australia also has a brand new set purchased through this guy here on Zilvia. Not sure how he's doing it, but he convinced Mackin to make them and allow him to purchase them.

Again, take it for what you will. Who knows what is going on, haha. It is funny though when I see people selling things with Streeter's packaging in plain sight. Doesn't always mean they are making money, but they probably are. How hard is it to take the packaging out of the background though? haha

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:12 PM   #3044
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Recent YAJ buys

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:44 PM   #3045
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I know there's a guy running a shop in Australia that has been able to order the classic bronze TE37s, even in discontinued sizing. This was about a year ago that he offered them to me and someone from Australia also has a brand new set purchased through this guy here on Zilvia. Not sure how he's doing it, but he convinced Mackin to make them and allow him to purchase them.

Again, take it for what you will. Who knows what is going on, haha. It is funny though when I see people selling things with Streeter's packaging in plain sight. Doesn't always mean they are making money, but they probably are. How hard is it to take the packaging out of the background though? haha
Fun information I was given about Rays and how they do things. If you place an order request for 8-10 SETS of rims, they will make a custom run for you if its feasible. So if they still have enough of the original materials needed, they will entertain you (if you've been a good customer or have someone (Large vendor/distributor) vouch for you.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:50 PM   #3046
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Knee pads

Hello All,

Nissan option knee pads for S14 were in stock with Nissan warehouse here in Japan we did last check.

180SX is discontinued.

If anyone would like to know stock or price on S14 Knee pads brand new from Japan to you, please let us know.
It will not be of silly price like auction, they are polyurethane item.

They can fit both Zenki and the Kouki model.

Regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 07:54 AM   #3047
run-matsuo

run-matsuo is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone with a white Navan S14 please buy these:

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h294883577
run-matsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:27 AM   #3048
maqshood

maqshood is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Fun information I was given about Rays and how they do things. If you place an order request for 8-10 SETS of rims, they will make a custom run for you if its feasible. So if they still have enough of the original materials needed, they will entertain you (if you've been a good customer or have someone (Large vendor/distributor) vouch for you.
Yeah that was me lol, i pretty much sent an email begging RAYS to make a re-run of the OG Te's in 17/18 spec. The main distributor here in Melbourne got in touch and told me that if you have enough sway with RAYS and order a lot of stock they can make it happen and so he ordered a whole bunch of sets in old discontinued sizes. I got my set and I know a few other friends bought some as well.

A lot of GTR guys here got the big GTR spec sets from him because of this as well. It ended up a win win for myself cos i finally got my dream set of wheels, and the distirbutor got good sales, plus the price directly from the distributor is a lot better than what the resellers are selling for and not much more than what used sets were going for at the time.

I would assume the IG resell guys would be getting there OG stock from the big distributors and selling on with there mark up.
maqshood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:36 AM   #3049
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
wheels*

thanks for the info. that makes sense why I see some shops move so much rays product. anyone in the market for TEs, a shop in Freemont, CA by the name of speedimageUSA usually has some in stock. ive bought stuff from them in the past and their customer service was awesome.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:18 PM   #3050
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

Killer info about the rays wheels everyone.

Now only if JS can get “for export model only” wheels with his pricing, we would be good but then I’d go broke. Even more broke than I am now. LOL
Old 02-05-2018, 06:07 PM   #3051
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by maqshood View Post
Yeah that was me lol, i pretty much sent an email begging RAYS to make a re-run of the OG Te's in 17/18 spec. The main distributor here in Melbourne got in touch and told me that if you have enough sway with RAYS and order a lot of stock they can make it happen and so he ordered a whole bunch of sets in old discontinued sizes. I got my set and I know a few other friends bought some as well.

A lot of GTR guys here got the big GTR spec sets from him because of this as well. It ended up a win win for myself cos i finally got my dream set of wheels, and the distirbutor got good sales, plus the price directly from the distributor is a lot better than what the resellers are selling for and not much more than what used sets were going for at the time.

I would assume the IG resell guys would be getting there OG stock from the big distributors and selling on with there mark up.
This is awesome to hear my man! I have GTR buddies who had made custom OG colorways in big boy square setups, so that's how I knew what was up. That OG bronze is a wonderful colour, and I'm still surprised that they discontinued it for the more brighter option. It's funny... It's the same reason why Mag blue is floating about. It has been discontinued for time, yet you can still see some floating about new in the box

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
wheels*

thanks for the info. that makes sense why I see some shops move so much rays product. anyone in the market for TEs, a shop in Freemont, CA by the name of speedimageUSA usually has some in stock. ive bought stuff from them in the past and their customer service was awesome.
That's right... That's why shops like Evasive are the plug when it comes to interesting colours, and receiving new model lines first.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 06:36 PM   #3052
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Now only if JS can get “for export model only” wheels with his pricing, we would be good but then I’d go broke. Even more broke than I am now. LOL
Dude yeah. I want some RTs lol.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:04 AM   #3053
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Dude yeah. I want some RTs lol.

JS can get RT’s. I wanted OG te’s or te37saga in mag blue.

What I really want is large pcd Te37 in mag blue or bronze for my truck.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:57 PM   #3054
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Hello All,

In market research we have been reading many (many) of your comments over a lot of these pages to see the service you have had, need, or expect.

So it is with the information we change our price to reflect the other market service you also see here in Japan.

Our new price listed will match (mostly the market) you expect to see.
For actual companies it will just give you the option to use us more if you can't find something with another, but if you still wish to use other market supplier, (real company) we are just happy you like the goods Japan has to offer.

Being a Co, ltd registered company we hope it helps as we want you to have good service and not use the people whom are not registered and letting you down with poor result, it is not fair. People promise to be online but they have no real business, just making money from apartment. You are customer so you deserve good business!

Our pricing is shown here:
https://apra-jp.com/pages/yahoo-auctions

We hope this helps.

Best regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

+81 080-1493-5008
Old 02-08-2018, 07:03 PM   #3055
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
New commission rates as low as 7%? Will be in touch soon!
Auto portal seems to get better and better every day.
+rep
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:08 PM   #3056
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
New commission rates as low as 7%? Will be in touch soon!
Auto portal seems to get better and better every day.
+rep
Good morning Almighty,

Thank you for kind words.

We are trying hard to make market better for overseas customer. It is too many people charging the high price, we need to do our best every day to make it better again for all the customer.

Yesterday our customer buy brand new TE37 SAGA 18"
Retail per wheel for his size: 87,480
Our price per wheel: 60,988

We buy from RAYS, charge minimum as we understand the high cost person pay to ship oversea so let's make the good deal to everyone!

Regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

+81 080-1493-5008
Old 02-10-2018, 04:23 AM   #3057
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I was outbid on these wheels about two weeks ago. Good to know they've gone to a good home and someone else who wants them more than I did and isn't just trying to make a few dollars.
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=655002
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:48 AM   #3058
Jake12

Jake12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
I was outbid on these wheels about two weeks ago. Good to know they've gone to a good home and someone else who wants them more than I did and isn't just trying to make a few dollars.
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=655002
“I’ll give you the 600 you paid a month ago” Lololol. You funny little shit
Jake12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 12:19 PM   #3059
koukimonst3r
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
koukimonst3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
hahaha lol

ig : koukimonst3r
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 01:56 PM   #3060
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
TIL there are literally one set of Hoshino Impul R5. No one could have possibly bought those previously.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote