Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 12:05 PM   #661
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I honestly think all of this is he said she said and up for interpretation. It’s illegal, it’s not illegal, blah blah blah.

Stop wasting the tax payers money with all these fucking investigations that lead to shit. Both sides.

Let the elected president do his job and move the fuck on.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:32 PM   #662
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
No, I didn’t have time to read a 476 page report.

There are much smarter folks than myself that have a lot more to say on it.
You don't have to read 476 pages of the report to read the Summary that occurs within the first few pages......like just about every single report ever produced by the IG.

And that in itself is the issue; you are 100% willing to take the word of a politician and because it aligns with your own opinion, you confirm it as fact (confirmation bias) instead of actually reading for a change and forming your own opinion.

I mean, you literally did exactly this not but 3 posts above by cherry picking various out of context statements from the article you posted because it matched your own narrative.....

The report clearly states no political bias or issues were found, yet, you decided that Graham, who is nary a part of the intelligence community with zero experience, over Horowitz with some 20 or whatever it is years of experience in intelligence

That is whats wrong with the country.....
Old 12-11-2019, 12:35 PM   #663
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
You don't have to read 476 pages of the report to read the Summary that occurs within the first few pages......like just about every single report ever produced by the IG.

And that in itself is the issue; you are 100% willing to take the word of a politician and because it aligns with your own opinion, you confirm it as fact (confirmation bias) instead of actually reading for a change and forming your own opinion.

I mean, you literally did exactly this not but 3 posts above by cherry picking various out of context statements from the article you posted because it matched your own narrative.....

The report clearly states no political bias or issues were found, yet, you decided that Graham, who is nary a part of the intelligence community with zero experience, over Horowitz with some 20 or whatever it is years of experience in intelligence

That is whats wrong with the country.....
And what I posted above your post is another problem.

Quit being sore losers.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:54 PM   #664
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I think another problem is your completely willing to overlook serious issues that have been brought to light. I get what the report concludes. There’s still real problems with what went on.

And I get it, the Left gets a pass. Just like Hilary. You know, when if it were anyone but her they would have been indicted. Not my words.

And fuck it. I’m willing to move on. But the left never quits.
Old 12-11-2019, 02:11 PM   #665
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I think another problem is your completely willing to overlook serious issues that have been brought to light. I get what the report concludes. There’s still real problems with what went on.

And I get it, the Left gets a pass. Just like Hilary. You know, when if it were anyone but her they would have been indicted. Not my words.

And fuck it. I’m willing to move on. But the left never quits.
It's amazing. I make a simple statement; you did not read the report. ……….WHICH YOU DIDN'T!

No where did I mention HRC, election, whatever and somehow, you continue to pivot that direction. I literally made a single statement, called you on it and pointed out to you why it is ill informed to make the statements you do about a report you DID NOT READ! How can one know what the report concludes if you refuse to even be bothered to read the simplest of summaries?? The only issue they found was with the Carter Page inquiry, NOT THE OVERARCHING TRUMP PROBE! Again it literally said it in the summary. Literally......

Also, Mueller was a bipartisan choice
The IG report was initiated by the numerous claims by the gop in terms of election meddling for trump.

If you have so many issues with all these investigations, maybe
1) trump shouldn't be partaking in all sorts of nefarious behavior to trigger these investigations
2) Maybe tell the gop to stop sprouting unfounded accusations which triggers these lengthy investigations.

Cheers and please, go get laid before you have a aneurism.
Old 12-11-2019, 02:29 PM   #666
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
So....yes or no for the impeachment?

Cause this shitshow looks like a complete waste of time for the dems
Old 12-11-2019, 04:23 PM   #667
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
It's amazing. I make a simple statement; you did not read the report. ……….WHICH YOU DIDN'T!

No where did I mention HRC, election, whatever and somehow, you continue to pivot that direction. I literally made a single statement, called you on it and pointed out to you why it is ill informed to make the statements you do about a report you DID NOT READ! How can one know what the report concludes if you refuse to even be bothered to read the simplest of summaries?? The only issue they found was with the Carter Page inquiry, NOT THE OVERARCHING TRUMP PROBE! Again it literally said it in the summary. Literally......

Also, Mueller was a bipartisan choice
The IG report was initiated by the numerous claims by the gop in terms of election meddling for trump.

If you have so many issues with all these investigations, maybe
1) trump shouldn't be partaking in all sorts of nefarious behavior to trigger these investigations
2) Maybe tell the gop to stop sprouting unfounded accusations which triggers these lengthy investigations.

Cheers and please, go get laid before you have a aneurism.
Again, if we say “ok there’s nothing here. It’s a stretch”, the left won’t do the same with Russia or Ukraine or whatever comes after the impeachment scam. Bro, it’s the same shit. You are ALSO backing paper thin acquisitions that can be argued either way and more than likely won’t amount to jack shit. You’re doing the exact same shit you’re accusing me of.

And cheers, I’ll have a pour of Blantons for ya tonight.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:02 PM   #668
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

One day ago the USMCA and today this. This is how Washington should be operating. Compromise and passing legislation the people (obviously not every single person) want. Ie doing their fucking jobs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/11/u...leave.amp.html
Old 12-11-2019, 08:47 PM   #669
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exitspeed, why do you bother quoting us and pretending to engage? You respond to a factual post, question it, get more facts, call us sore losers and post some garbage.

You don't know anything about politics and you're damaging the futures of your children as a result
Old 12-11-2019, 11:30 PM   #670
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Da fuq is space force?!?!? Hahahhahahah!
Old 12-12-2019, 05:17 AM   #671
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Exitspeed, why do you bother quoting us and pretending to engage? You respond to a factual post, question it, get more facts, call us sore losers and post some garbage.

You don't know anything about politics and you're damaging the futures of your children as a result
Please never mention my children or my parenting in here again. Please.

Quote:
Da fuq is space force?!?!? Hahahhahahah!
You know, like the Air Force but with space. Pretty straight forward. It’s essentially just Air Force Space Command that’s been around since 82.

Im checking out of this thread until folks want to have conversations like adults.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:12 PM   #672
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Impeach asap! Let the do-nothing Senate give him a pass! History will side with the Dems.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:10 PM   #673
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:15 PM..
Old 12-13-2019, 07:22 AM   #674
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Impeach asap! Let the do-nothing Senate give him a pass! History will side with the Dems.
Its not gonna happen. Guarnteed. And with TRUMP hes making history not repeating it
Old 12-13-2019, 07:23 AM   #675
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Like your President.

The one that mocks those with special needs.
Greatest president EVER
Old 12-18-2019, 09:52 AM   #676
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ls/2663659001/
Old 12-18-2019, 10:16 AM   #677
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

What is the point of a poll when the final Dem candidate hasn't been selected yet or for the simple fact it is 1 year prior to the election??

The only thing informative and yet not particularly a surprising outcome garnered from the article; the impeachment process hasn't moved anyone's positions from the position they held prior to the impeachment process...….
Old 12-18-2019, 11:32 AM   #678
S14rebuild
BANNED

Whats the point of this entire thread if its years/year till election and none of our bitchn complaining means anything either?......just sayn its the same as this poll and all others...
Old 12-19-2019, 04:21 AM   #679
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Congratulations Democrats and their supporters, you’ve made history.

From this point on, every president that has to deal with a House majority of the opposing party will be impeached.

Well done. Round of applause.

Quote:
“I’m not for impeachment without bipartisan support.”
Nancy Pelosi (March 2019)
Old 12-19-2019, 08:55 AM   #680
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Nancy was smart enough to know impeachment would only work against them. Her younger dem colleagues however are too rabid to understand the politics of being a politician.

The senate will not convict Trump.

He will tweet out he is exonerated and go on to win 2020 by a landslide.

This is my prediction.
Old 12-19-2019, 09:08 AM   #681
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

He will only be exonerated if it goes to the Senate (I have a feeling the rules won't be decided before the new years....they still need to sign a budget as funding expires tonight/tomorrow).
mitch already said he will work with trump hand in hand...…..which completely removes the idea that the senate would be an unbiased juror.

Regardless of if you think this is shame, as the senate it is not your job to completely circumvent what you were hired to do.

But at this point, whatever. senate won't call any witnesses and will not vote to remove and that's that.
Old 12-19-2019, 11:54 AM   #682
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Trump 2020, Drain the swamp
Old 12-19-2019, 12:26 PM   #683
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
He will only be exonerated if it goes to the Senate (I have a feeling the rules won't be decided before the new years....they still need to sign a budget as funding expires tonight/tomorrow).
mitch already said he will work with trump hand in hand...…..which completely removes the idea that the senate would be an unbiased juror.

Regardless of if you think this is shame, as the senate it is not your job to completely circumvent what you were hired to do.

But at this point, whatever. senate won't call any witnesses and will not vote to remove and that's that.
There’s just too many games with this bs. Now Nancy is refusing fro send the articles to the senate? Come on.

They should vote to dismiss the case before Christmas next week. It means Trump won’t be acquitted, but it’ll be over and the American people can move on and hopefully our government can start accomplishing the shit they were elected to do. Dems got to tarnish his legacy with “impeachment” but can’t have him removed. It’s a win loss for everyone.

Let’s move on.
Old 12-19-2019, 12:29 PM   #684
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Have the Democrats/Left done anything productive during Trump's presidency other than fight him over everything and do anything they can to stir up drama?
Old 12-19-2019, 12:35 PM   #685
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Nancy was smart enough to know impeachment would only work against them. Her younger dem colleagues however are too rabid to understand the politics of being a politician.

The senate will not convict Trump.

He will tweet out he is exonerated and go on to win 2020 by a landslide.

This is my prediction.

This is 10000% correct.

This bullshit impeachment from the house has lost the dems the 2020 election.

Trumps in full attack mode.
Old 12-19-2019, 08:01 PM   #686
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^^ Just in, Evangelical Pastor calls for the impeachment of the POTUS, straight from Christianity Today article.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/19/polit...ice/index.html
Old 12-19-2019, 10:15 PM   #687
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 12-19-2019, 10:16 PM   #688
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 12-20-2019, 04:52 AM   #689
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Let the guy break more laws!!!11!!

Do you agree with the Republican lunatics who claims Trump has had it 'harder than Jesus in the Crucifixion,' that yesterday was worse for America than Pearl Harbor and the Trump IMPEACHMENT was less fair than the Salem Witch Trials
Obama broke all kinds of laws, and the Republicans never moved to impeach.

Quote:
The House has passed a fair amount of stuff.

McConnell has refused to do anything in the Senate.

Have Republicans done any research to prevent making ignorant statements in their lives?

And he’s such a criminal yet they are still helping him with HUGE wins.

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/12/19/...canada-mexico/

Quote:
“Critics said it couldn’t be done, but he made it happen. Another promise made, another promise kept,” said House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif.

Some said the agreement did not do enough to prevent U.S. jobs from relocating to Mexico, but it won praise from Democrats who have routinely voted against prior trade agreements.

“Twenty-six years ago, I opposed NAFTA with every bone in my body," said Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga. “I never thought the day would come when we would have the opportunity to right some of the wrongs in that agreement."

Pelosi said the agreement was “light years" ahead of what the administration negotiated with Canada and Mexico. “We knew we could do better," Pelosi said.
Old 12-20-2019, 07:02 AM   #690
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Doing more for the American people. Trumps signs The Future Act.
Quote:
“When I took office, I promised to fight for HBCUs, and my administration continues to deliver,” Trump said. “A few months ago, funding for HBCUs was in jeopardy. But the White House and Congress came together and reached a historic agreement.”
https://apnews.com/c4834e48841d97c5a93312b1bf75302a

What a criminal.

EDIT: oh and obviously a racist