Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-13-2017, 11:44 PM   #1
markro

Trader Rating: (0)
markro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2004 Subaru Sti (For sale/For trade)

Up for sale or for trade is my World Rally Blue blob eye sti. I'm asking $16,000, not too flexible on the price. For trades I'm mainly looking for any 240sx but I won't mind a Rx7, 2.5 RS gc8, Evo, Mr2, Skyline. Feel free to message me if you have something else that's interesting. Fastest way to reach me is through text because I'm pretty busy on the week days. This is my daily driver so miles will climb up. I bought this car August 2015 with 84k miles and never had a problem with the car. It starts up no matter what, even in the negative degree weather we've been having. The car has a transferable warranty that is good for 3 more years or once it hits 124k miles, whichever one comes first. I'll also provide the stock downpipe in order to pass emissions.

Exterior:

8.5/10
-The paint is in good condition, has a few rock chips and scrapes on the front bumper. A deep scratch on the rear bumper, hardly noticeable nickle size ding on the rear passenger door, an even smaller dent right above the gas door and a white scuff on the rear driver side door.
-Rallyarmour Polyurethane Mudflaps (black with red letters)
-Hellahorns supertones painted Glow in the dark but appears white.
-New passenger side Front STI splitter. Driver side splitter is scraped pretty bad from when I hit a dip coming out of a parking lot. You can see the damage in the photos
-JNA V-limited Front Lip
-STI Grill mod (removed the Subaru Logo pillar and painted the whole grill) it is painted with VHT Hammered Black paint
-Stock 5x100 Gold BBS currently plasti dipped grey which is peeling off. They have curb rash on all wheels except for the driver front wheel but they can easily be sanded down and repainted.
-Jdm tail light mod
-Trunk debadged except for the sti badge

Interior:

9/10
-No stains
-No odor
-No tears on any of the seats
-Front passenger door card has dog paw scratches near the top from the previous owner
-Subaru All weather floormats (driver floormat is tearing)
-Alpine single din head unit

Engine:

-Brand new shortblock put in +20k miles ago (I have the receipt for this.)
-I always perform an oil change every 2500-3000 miles with Full synthetic 5W-30 motor oil, OEM Subaru Oil filter and crush washer.
-Brand new oem oil pan from subaru
-Cold Air Intake located in front of the wheel well behind the bumper (painted Blue)
-HKS SSQV Blow off Valve (100% vented to atmosphere) I also have the stock BOV. The HKS that's on it right now doesn't have a tune for it but it's not necessary.
-Cobb Accessport V3 on OTS Stage 2 tune
-Invidia N1 race catback exhaust (I have exhaust clips if interested)
-Invidia catless Divorced Wastegate downpipe
-NGK 1 step colder spark plugs
-Everything else is stock

Drivetrain:

-Brand new rear differential put in 10k miles ago
-ACT Prolite Flywheel
-ACT Xtreme Duty 6-Puck Disc Clutch rated for 744 ft/lbs of torque. This clutch can withstand launches pretty well and it still feels new.

This car was a real joy of owning and I would definitely keep it if I had enough money to buy another car. I either want to get a cheaper car and import an fd rx7 this year or trade for a car of similar value. It has been maintained really well as I've owned it. I wash it almost every week when I have the chance using the two bucket method to reduce scratches. 85% of the time it was used for regular daily commuting so most of the time I've owned it was spent a quarter throttle. There are no leaks at all on the car. I'm located in Cheyenne, Wyoming but we can meet halfway if you're far. The reason it's listed in Colorado is because the market is bigger. It came with a 5 page receipt when I bought it from the dealership so there are plenty of new parts on this car. I also have the receipts for all of the brand new oem parts and labor. Getting a pro tune will push this car to it's capability. I don't want to spend any more money making the car fast since I'm selling it but if I don't end up selling it I'll probably make it compatible and tune it to e85. I'm sure I'm forgetting something else so shoot me a text at 3079200448. Thank you

Images
https://imageshack.us/a/XgXM/1
markro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links