Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-02-2015, 07:35 AM   #1921
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Dude, yes! Carol playing dumb/possum was awesome! I was amazed to see that little subtly, in fact. I never would have thought of that in that situation. When she was talking about how much she loved Ed?! Aww... man. I was like "She's laying this bullshit on thick!" It was genius to me. But I have faith in Carl. He's been pretty solid for the past few seasons, so I kinda doubt he's focused on trying to get his dick wet. He's more focused on not getting weak, IMO. I think he's following that girl for info, not poontang. Could be wrong though. But I loved seeing Carl & Rick fighting together. Seeing them assume the exact same fighting stance against those walkers was awesome.
Re-watching Season 1 episodes, specifically "Tell it to the Frogs", I didn't pick up on this as much when the series first started because Carol wasn't as much of a likable character. But in that episode Ed was ordering her around much more than I remember, apologizing for things that weren't her fault.

It really made me realize how far her character has come in the series.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2015, 06:40 PM   #1922
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
I thought this was an appropriate way to bump the thread, this is from the latest episode of Fear the walking dead, zenki in the background lol

Old 12-03-2015, 02:47 AM   #1923
Terry84

Trader Rating: (0)
Terry84 is not welcome here anymoreTerry84 is not welcome here anymoreTerry84 is not welcome here anymoreTerry84 is not welcome here anymoreTerry84 is not welcome here anymoreTerry84 is not welcome here anymoreTerry84 is not welcome here anymoreTerry84 is not welcome here anymoreTerry84 is not welcome here anymoreTerry84 is not welcome here anymoreTerry84 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my favorite zombie movies are 28 days later, world war z and I am legend.
Terry84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:42 AM   #1924
dtfdanyo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dtfdanyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I hated the World War Z movie, the book was so much better.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:00 PM   #1925
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
THREAD RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfIMy-ebZRk

can't wait...

state of decay 2 release june.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB4fFl-Ysg8

man, this game will give me nightmares. thats a shit ton of zombies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ZVM7oIVnM

Last edited by BOROSUN; 03-11-2017 at 10:35 PM..
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 02:36 PM   #1926
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
TWD has finally come to an end. Kirkmans letter to the fans is amazing.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/07...with-issue-193
Old 07-02-2019, 11:13 PM   #1927
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Cool, maybe I'll grab a couple.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 07:44 PM   #1928
LutherSnyder

LutherSnyder is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
TWD has finally come to an end. Kirkmans letter to the fans is amazing.

http://theapplegoogle.com/2019/05/6-...gram-students/
Really so. A lot of people looked forward the work of such people. So after everything was completed, a lot of elements were done there.
LutherSnyder is offline   Reply With Quote