Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-09-2019, 09:42 AM   #1
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Fineline tuning still up?

Hi, new here guys, was looking for aero and came across finetuning.net. tried to email them but no reply, sent pm on zilvia and no replies. Wanted to know if any one can reach them or get me in contact with them. Not fond of sending thousands with out some form of contact. Thanks all.
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2019, 10:19 AM   #2
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
From what I hear that's normal, expect not to get your parts anytime soon with no contact for months.
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 10:29 AM   #3
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
I dont mind the wait/time it takes for the parts...id just like to speak to someone, let me know updates and delivery setups. Spend my hard earned money with no guarntee or contact is hard todo.

Still waitn to hear back from fineline..
Old 05-09-2019, 10:46 AM   #4
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
I dont mind the wait/time it takes for the parts...id just like to speak to someone, let me know updates and delivery setups. Spend my hard earned money with no guarntee or contact is hard todo.

Still waitn to hear back from fineline..
Just had a buddy go through this with fineline. No contact and the kit was sub par to be honest. Maybe he'll chime in. Goodluck.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:00 AM   #5
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
hit up Jason kim at rival auto
he tends to stock a bunch of their stuff

their quality used to be very high, its hit and miss these days.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:31 AM   #6
S14rebuild
BANNED

Whats his username here? Ill send him a pm. Thank u
Old 05-09-2019, 12:13 PM   #7
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Whats his username here? Ill send him a pm. Thank u
https://www.instagram.com/rivalautoworks/

Quote:
Old 05-09-2019, 12:23 PM   #8
S14rebuild
BANNED

Thank u sir
Old 05-09-2019, 12:39 PM   #9
S14rebuild
BANNED

Anymore info out there would help aswell.

Thank u all
Old 05-09-2019, 01:53 PM   #10
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Dealt with them twice..

First time was years ago.. Ordered Navan Skirts & Valances, they fit decent. Communication was okay..

Ordered a mBN kit for my S14 like 2 years ago.. Had to email him MULTIPLE times to get ONE reply. TERRIBLE communication. Fitment was shitty but better than duraflex. (no shit right? I hope so)

My buddy ordered a Hotline Kit for his 180 from him a couple months ago.. Kit fit like ASS. Had to cut the rear valance and extend it, skirts fit like shit.

Overall, its worth spending the extra $ and getting a superior quality product. Except Hot Road, hot road fits like shit regardless.
SlmdCpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 07:48 PM   #11
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
ive ordered multiple stuff from them. Alot of it is made to order so it takes alittle time. never waited more than a month. i ordered skirts a couple of months ago and i think it took about a month to get maybe less.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 08:16 PM   #12
S14rebuild
BANNED

Okay thank you all. I reached out to rivalworks and got what i needed. Shame all this time still never got ahold of fineline..

Mods can lock.

Thank u all
Old 05-10-2019, 06:45 AM   #13
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlmdCpe View Post
Dealt with them twice..

First time was years ago.. Ordered Navan Skirts & Valances, they fit decent. Communication was okay..

Ordered a mBN kit for my S14 like 2 years ago.. Had to email him MULTIPLE times to get ONE reply. TERRIBLE communication. Fitment was shitty but better than duraflex. (no shit right? I hope so)

My buddy ordered a Hotline Kit for his 180 from him a couple months ago.. Kit fit like ASS. Had to cut the rear valance and extend it, skirts fit like shit.

Overall, its worth spending the extra $ and getting a superior quality product. Except Hot Road, hot road fits like shit regardless.

Buddy bought same hotline kit. Passenger skirt fit decent, Driver one was ehhhh. Rear valence had to be cut in 3 pcs and extended and the front lip was sub par. Not worth the money imo, and legit HotRoad fits like complete ass as well.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:11 AM   #14
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlmdCpe View Post
Except Hot Road, hot road fits like shit regardless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
legit HotRoad fits like complete ass as well.
Hmm, I didn't think the fitment was all that bad with my Hot Road kit at all. The front and sides fit great. The rear was a bit more of a challenge since there just isn't any surface area to connect it to. Took me a few tries and some trial and error but I eventually got it on there pretty snug. The rear was definitely the worst part.

The side portions of the rear valence didn't match the body line, but otherwise it really was pretty good for an FRP kit. This was mounted exactly as it arrived- no body work or modification other than painting the kit:

Granted, this kit came to the states in 2010 or so... so who knows if the quality has slipped since then. I actually heard the opposite from a couple people, but can't say for sure. Just wanted to throw my experience in here for anyone that might stumble upon it later and get some info from it.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:19 AM   #15
Jorgs_7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My fineline kouki fenders and 50mm rear overs were well worth the money.

Don't bother messaging him unless you've placed an order. From my understanding, he is a one man operation and doesn't give 2 fux about customer service.

Once you order, DM his IG account finelinetuningalex for updates.
Jorgs_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:36 AM   #16
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgs_7 View Post
My fineline kouki fenders and 50mm rear overs were well worth the money.

Don't bother messaging him unless you've placed an order. From my understanding, he is a one man operation and doesn't give 2 fux about customer service.

Once you order, DM his IG account finelinetuningalex for updates.
very true, alex is pretty much the entire operation, and he spends all day dealing with people who want something for nothing, and then flake.

they don't stock shit, when you order it, THEN he makes it. Lead times are to be expected.

if you want better quality, go pay full price for the authentic item instead of 60% of the cost for a knockoff.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2019, 10:28 AM   #17
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

SlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
very true, alex is pretty much the entire operation, and he spends all day dealing with people who want something for nothing, and then flake.

they don't stock shit, when you order it, THEN he makes it. Lead times are to be expected.

if you want better quality, go pay full price for the authentic item instead of 60% of the cost for a knockoff.
Thats cool.. thats not how you run a business.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:02 PM   #18
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Bothers the hell out of me when people run their business's like this. If you don't have time to answer emails, get someone to do it for you. Customer service is #1 in any market. There isn't any good reason you should run your business like that.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:02 PM   #19
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
Bothers the hell out of me when people run their business's like this. If you don't have time to answer emails, get someone to do it for you. Customer service is #1 in any market. There isn't any good reason you should run your business like that.
Seriously.. Wtf kind of excuse is "Hes a one man show"

If its a business, treat it as such. Hire someone to answer emails, send tracking info, etc. That will go a long way. Thats literally the only real complaint.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:05 PM   #20
S14rebuild
BANNED

Well like i said, i had $ to order a full kit and fenders from them..but still to this day to repkies. Emailed the site, pm him here even found his ebay store and messaged there...no response. So got set up with jason at rival and placed my order thru him. Couldnt be happier
Old 05-10-2019, 01:51 PM   #21
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Well like i said, i had $ to order a full kit and fenders from them..but still to this day to repkies. Emailed the site, pm him here even found his ebay store and messaged there...no response. So got set up with jason at rival and placed my order thru him. Couldnt be happier
Awesome man, glad you were to get what you needed.

He had them in stock or he placed the order through fineline?
Old 05-10-2019, 01:56 PM   #22
S14rebuild
BANNED

Yea he had what i need instock. Super happy.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:36 PM   #23
Cheezit0417

Cheezit0417 is an unknown quantity at this point
Try KBD body kits [emoji2374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheezit0417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:23 PM   #24
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
I have a bit of both. I have real Hotroad skirts (went through wolfrein motors). I got them in two months and Wolfrein was great with communication. The skirts fit great for me. A little tight in the door sill, but that's it. I bought the hot line rear valence from Jason directly. It needs a bit of trimming, but overall fitment was good. Both of which I bought last year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 12:48 AM   #25
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
I have a bit of both. I have real Hotroad skirts (went through wolfrein motors).
I’ve got a dmax s15 vented hood for sale. Brand new. FRP. Come take it off my hands.

Quote: