Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
CA: 16x8 -15 Precedeo Demon Camber Wheels + RE01R Tires

Well.. its been some time since these got stolen, so I am not going to sit and cry about it - i'm over it really. But, I figure I'll make the post and put it out there. These wheels are so rare and so unique, that I really dont think anyone can own a set without people knowing it. I mean, they are -15 offset so they dont fit anything but a wide-body car equipped with 5x114.3 lug pattern. Not only that, I disassembled them and powdercoated them in a matte-black finish. So...........

Last I saw them they were on my car at this shady body shop in Downey that works on old VW bugs, buses and ghias. F&J autobody owned and operated by Freddy and Jesse, nice guys but horrible businessmen who cant finish projects that they start.

My car literally sat in that body shop for 2.. 2.5 years. During that time, it was being worked on at a snails pace undergoing widebody and full restoration. Big mistake chosing that shop, but hey we move on.

Anyway, if anyone ever finds these wheels let me know. I'll gladly compensate them with a reward, blowjob from a hot chick, etc...

I can be reached at [email protected] / 323-201-2713 / PM.

Thanks for viewing and good luck to us all.

---

specs:
- 16x8 -15 offset, 5x114.3

how can you tell they're mine?
- matte black finish, missing 2 fasteners on 1 of the wheels
- had brand new bridegestone RE-01R tires (245/45/16)
- metal valve stems (chrome)
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like Downey all right...

Sorry to hear about your wheels.. I'll definitely be on the look out for them.
ellisonrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I fucking loved those wheels. And I would pay good money to see the fucker who stole them and everyone who knows about it get sliced up into bloody pieces.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:34 AM   #4
Jaygotboost
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (8)
Jaygotboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I know what shop your talking about , Its on Lakewood blvd right by Downey landing ? They are cool peeps but do shitty work and have a bunch of cars sitting there with parts ready to be jacked . I almost had them do a clutch and decided It wasnt the best option
Jaygotboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:24 AM   #5
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I hope you get these wheels back.

I bought a full set in the exact same sizes from JDM land in silver.

Absolutely love them.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:56 AM   #6
Quban.Russian mx73
Zilvia Addict

Quban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfection
i bought my car with these wheels hahaha well not these wheels exactly
but they look the same

i bought this car from north ridge
dang man sorry to hear about this ......thats why you never take your wheels to shops people are shady

Violent Running Tribe if you haven't seen us youll hear us coming !
Quban.Russian mx73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:06 PM   #7
Quban.Russian mx73
Zilvia Addict

Quban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfection
dude i think these are you wheels!!!! i just checked them
one of the wheels is missing 2 bolts omfg wow

Old 02-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #8
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
looks like we have a winner
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:03 PM   #9
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
damn, anyway to do something about it now?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:05 PM   #10
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I got Mike on the phone right now. Something is being worked out.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:09 PM   #11
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
The guy who currently has my wheels is a nice guy, he called me earlier today.

I'll keep the forum up-to-date with what happens. Looks like things are turning up and hope was not lost.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #12
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
That's good, I remember that you wanted mine a while back when I was selling them.

Now that I've sold my CR KAIS I wish I still had my full set.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:37 PM   #13
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
holy shit that would be sick if you recover them! good luck with those very rad wheels
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:19 PM   #14
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Damn, that's crazy.

I really do hope those are your wheels.

Judging by this picture, you can see the front wheel is missing two of the fasteners.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #15
ixfxi
Post Whore!

they are my wheels, theres no question about it. there are no other black demon cambers on this planet earth, matte-black for that. and the guy who has them admitted that they have 2 studs missing.

like i said, i'll let you guys know what happens.

i just want to make sure things are handled properly.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #16
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Why are you sneaking through peoples photobuckets CrimsonRocket. That's RUDE. And I sure hope you guys aren't trying to be against Quban.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #17
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Why are you sneaking through peoples photobuckets CrimsonRocket. That's RUDE. And I sure hope you guys aren't trying to be against Quban.
They have an option to make photobuckets PRIVATE.

You can snoop through people's photobuckets if they don't have shit to hide.

It's not the dude's fault he got sold a car with stolen wheels.

He owns a car with STOLEN property so there really isn't shit he can do about it if Mike filed a police report when they were jacked, and if he decides to get the police involved.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #18
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
And I sure hope you guys aren't trying to be against Quban.
Not at all. He and Mike have already talked. He knows they are Mike's wheels and they are working something out.

The wheels have been found, they belong to ixfxi. They will be returned to the rightful owner.

No other "proof" or anything else is needed at this time. Mike will fill us in when he gets it taken care of I'm sure.

Quban appears to be a mere innocent bystander here. I seriously doubt he wants to be thought the thief, otherwise he wouldn't have posted and contacted Mike about the wheels. No one is trying to hammer the kid for "Possession of Stolen Property" or anything. Everybody calm down and let the parties involved solve things.

Thank you.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:40 PM   #19
Quban.Russian mx73
Zilvia Addict

alright well turns out they are mikes wheels ..im pretty bumed about this whole thing
but im an honest guy so gotta do the right thing .

Old 02-21-2009, 08:47 PM   #20
ixfxi
Post Whore!

FYI, more pics of my wheels...

edit: thanks lee for man-ing up and doing the right thing. i'll be forwarding all the necessary info to the authorities for an investigation. stay tuned for next weeks episode of dragnet.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:52 PM   #21
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
wow congrats Mike, there is justice in the world still.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:57 PM   #22
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygotboost View Post
I know what shop your talking about , Its on Lakewood blvd right by Downey landing ? They are cool peeps but do shitty work and have a bunch of cars sitting there with parts ready to be jacked . I almost had them do a clutch and decided It wasnt the best option
The shop that worked on my car is not on lakewood. They are located on Woodruff and do not do mechanical work, only paint work.. mostly on older VW's. For people who dont know about paint and body, they're work looks really good for the price.

The problem is, during the 3 years my car was there.. I learned so much about paint and body that I am glad they DIDNT paint my car. There is a big difference in painting an old VW and painting a modern car. A VW bug has a small sum total of parts, most of which are metal and can be cleaned or restored easily if oversprayed. Modern cars have so many pieces and use so much plastic that mistakes can be difficult to correct. You end up with a paint job that may look good from far or from the outside, but when you get close you'll see all the flaws. Since I did a full paint job inside and out, it would have been a nightmare worth of flaws because cleanliness counts..... bigtime. Those that have seen the recent pics of my car know what I am talking about and appreciate the work that went into the project, and the work was NOT done by F&J.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:10 PM   #23
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Wow, that is crazy Mike. Good to see your wheels were found. Lee, sucks you happened to be the bystander here, but you're awesome for standing up. Any other low life would have just said nothing. Much respect

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:23 PM   #24
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Dont worry, I'm in the process of helping Lee get a replacement set of NEW wheels for his car, in addition to some other parts.

Good things come to good people for doing good things. Karma baby.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:55 PM   #25
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quban.Russian mx73 View Post
alright well turns out they are mikes wheels ..im pretty bumed about this whole thing
but im an honest guy so gotta do the right thing .
met up with lee today and got my wheels back... minus my poor RE01R tires, tear. ;( im sure any of you can understand that any amount of recovery is better than no recovery, and fortunately the wheels appear to still be in fairly good shape with no apparent rash or bends.

lee, i made a request to upgrade you to premium status here on the forum, just a way of saying thanks. your membership should kickin sometime this week once the admins get around to taking care of that for me. i also renewed my membership for another year, thanks for having this very useful section zilvia admins.

thanks again for being an honest person and returning my wheels.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:08 AM   #26
Quban.Russian mx73
Zilvia Addict

no prob. mike .....im glad i could help out ...it felt good to help a new friend
hey you wouldnt happened to have another set of those z wheels would you
i photo shopped them on a pic of my car they would look real good ..let me know

Old 02-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #27
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
HOLY SHIT! Those are my old fenders on that car! LOL! The previous owner showed up at my shop one day and I was eyeballing the hell out of those wheels. Congratulations Mike, that shit is crazy!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:14 AM   #28
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quban.Russian mx73 View Post
no prob. mike .....im glad i could help out ...it felt good to help a new friend
hey you wouldnt happened to have another set of those z wheels would you
i photo shopped them on a pic of my car they would look real good ..let me know
350z anniversary wheels are 18x8 and 18x8.5, offset is ~ +30.. no no for your widebody car. You're best suggestion is to go with the FN01R's that you originally asked about. Good bang for the buck, a zillion times better than the shitty rota/sportmaxx wheels or anything else.

I would only run a 18" wheel if you absolutely need it (brake clearance and/or HP). Since youre running Z32 brakes, I'de stick with 17x10... perfect for widebody and good should you upgrade to larger brakes. Im running 17x10's as well (f/r).
Old 02-25-2009, 01:13 AM   #29
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
holy shit i was there that day. . and your riend withthe black kouki tow his car to your shop because he fried his fender harness !!right?. .thhose wheels are so sick in person. . congrats on getting them back !
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
HOLY SHIT! Those are my old fenders on that car! LOL! The previous owner showed up at my shop one day and I was eyeballing the hell out of those wheels. Congratulations Mike, that shit is crazy!

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:12 AM   #30
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Holy shit.... Two thumbs up for you, Lee.

Cool shit here... I look forward to seeing updates on tracking the original theif.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote