Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-19-2008, 01:58 AM   #31
dops13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Damn that sucks, Ill keep an eye out!
dops13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 08:43 PM   #32
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
does that campus have security? i swear cars get stolen from schools, what the hell is the purpose of buying parking permits if that doesnt include security? You would think the few bucks on those things, the campus would beef up the security patrols..

i fucking hate that, you cant even go to school to better yourself cuz some fagbitches wanna jack you.

fucking hate it!!! grrrr

ill keep an eye out
Old 04-19-2008, 09:24 PM   #33
inxdifference
Zilvia Junkie

inxdifference is a glorious beacon of lightinxdifference is a glorious beacon of lightinxdifference is a glorious beacon of lightinxdifference is a glorious beacon of lightinxdifference is a glorious beacon of lightinxdifference is a glorious beacon of lightinxdifference is a glorious beacon of lightinxdifference is a glorious beacon of lightinxdifference is a glorious beacon of lightinxdifference is a glorious beacon of lightinxdifference is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to inxdifference
wow seriously 240s arent safe anywhere anymore. a brother cant even go to school in piece shit. ill keep an eye out for sure.
inxdifference is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:26 PM   #34
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
You would think the few bucks on those things, the campus would beef up the security patrols..
If UCI is anything like CSUSM money wise, they would use that money to upkeep the parking lot T_T...

My school charges $200+ per semester just for a parking permit .

From what I can tell, there's still no word of the car .

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:37 PM   #35
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
id cry..
thats close to me so ill be on the look at.
good luck man
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:42 PM   #36
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Jeezus, sorry to hear man. There could be a "Stolen Car" section on this forum, damn.
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:13 AM   #37
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
Jeezus, sorry to hear man. There could be a "Stolen Car" section on this forum, damn.
lol there is.. the subsection you just posted in is called "Stolen Goods"

Old 04-26-2008, 01:24 PM   #38
initialrt
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
initialrt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thanks guys for all the support. They called last night saying they found "part of my car" and its in los angeles some tow truck yard. so i gotta go check it out.

yea it was out of a uci parking lot next to my dorm, theres like a car that might patrol the parking lot once over per night but thats about as far as uci "security" goes in terms of parking.only good thing thats come out of this is the beautiful, steadfast feeling, of knowing you no longer have an illegal engine to get pulled over for. blessing in disguise? lol

now with whatever i get from insurance... ive decided to start a new life....
.....with a MIATA.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:01 PM   #39
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrt View Post
Thanks guys for all the support. They called last night saying they found "part of my car" and its in los angeles some tow truck yard. so i gotta go check it out.

yea it was out of a uci parking lot next to my dorm, theres like a car that might patrol the parking lot once over per night but thats about as far as uci "security" goes in terms of parking.only good thing thats come out of this is the beautiful, steadfast feeling, of knowing you no longer have an illegal engine to get pulled over for. blessing in disguise? lol

.....with a MIATA.
yeah thats how the friggen cal poly lot is too, i know a guy in an integra gsr that had 2 break ins, they took his cd's, deck, seats and skunk 2 shift knob. I also know a guy in a del sol who had a removable hub and took his ecu out, that got stolen as well when he was in class. Also misc 240's stolen s13, s14 etc... and for some reason lots of catalytic convertors getting jacked.
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #40
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrt View Post

.....with a MIATA.
oh damn.. are you gonna take the car back to your house?

good luck with the miata man, you got mike to bug for tips for that car, :-P

Old 05-01-2008, 09:39 PM   #41
AutoKA24DE
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
AutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
yeah thats how the friggen cal poly lot is too, i know a guy in an integra gsr that had 2 break ins, they took his cd's, deck, seats and skunk 2 shift knob. I also know a guy in a del sol who had a removable hub and took his ecu out, that got stolen as well when he was in class. Also misc 240's stolen s13, s14 etc... and for some reason lots of catalytic convertors getting jacked.
back when i was at calpoly (pomona) in 99-03, anyone who had a nice honda that lived in the dorms in the beginning of the year, had some kind of theft by the end of the year.

it was like a 100% break in rate. terrible.
AutoKA24DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:22 PM   #42
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoKA24DE View Post
back when i was at calpoly (pomona) in 99-03, anyone who had a nice honda that lived in the dorms in the beginning of the year, had some kind of theft by the end of the year.

it was like a 100% break in rate. terrible.
fucking pomona....
Old 05-03-2008, 08:15 AM   #43
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
yep it was on campus.. i was told in was in the dorm's parking lot or something.
call your campus police , check ur schools surveillance videos, You may want to look into the schools negligence and see if you can get them liable .... just a thought..
Old 05-05-2008, 10:32 PM   #44
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JRas
Quote:
Why? one being the valuable metals inside them, two being they are external making it easy to steal, and three easy to resale.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:09 AM   #45
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
Why? one being the valuable metals inside them, two being they are external making it easy to steal, and three easy to resale.
yea people buy old ones and pay up to 60 bucks per cat T_T.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:15 PM   #46
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

TooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to TooForOh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
yea people buy old ones and pay up to 60 bucks per cat T_T.

but why steal a car for JUST the cat?

Thats pretty much all they took when they stole my stock 92 s13 DD.

I just think $60 isnt a big enough reason to steal a car.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:04 PM   #47
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooForOh View Post
but why steal a car for JUST the cat?

Thats pretty much all they took when they stole my stock 92 s13 DD.

I just think $60 isnt a big enough reason to steal a car.

just looking for the precious metals inside i guess?
Old 05-06-2008, 09:58 PM   #48
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
close to home ill keep an eye out for the car and or parts

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:10 AM   #49
240on430
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what part of the car did they leave?

Did u pay storage fees?
240on430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:03 AM   #50
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
just looking for the precious metals inside i guess?
people don't. it's just one of the perks if you have a legitimate OEM cat.

still unfortunate though.

as for Grant's car.. i havent heard anything from him yet about it and it's current condition. he'll prolly chime in if he has a chance