Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-10-2017, 02:20 AM   #241
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Supermade
VIS "supermade"
Version select V1

Any input on their s14 sideskirts? Seen a few posts but nothing recent. WANT. SIDESKIRTS. NOW.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:41 PM   #242
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_240 View Post
Yea I just got them last year ... I have to say the quality was really good and fitment was spot on.. just my experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always good to hear about companies improving their products and/or quality control.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:04 PM   #243
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Supermade
VIS "supermade"
Version select V1

Any input on their s14 sideskirts? Seen a few posts but nothing recent. WANT. SIDESKIRTS. NOW.
Fitment is 7.5/10. Minor work needed. Would recommend for the price. Try contacting dealers versus paying msrp.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:43 AM   #244
1Day
Zilvia Junkie

1Day is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone got any Rocket Bunny overs lately? Was on Greddy shop and they are claiming 50mm fronts and 80mm rears for the S13 coupes and S14, thats for V1 fenders not the Works overs. I haven't seen any info from Tra Kyoto on a redesign of the V1 fenders and was just wondering if anyone had any info.
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:44 AM   #245
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Would be news to me. For V1 it was always 30mm front and 30mm rear. If there was a redesign would be nice to see. Always loved the shape and lines of the V1 stuff
Old 08-18-2017, 10:26 AM   #246
jds

Trader Rating: (0)
jds is making a name for him/her selfjds is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Origin 50mm zenki front fenders

fitment was pretty good, have a little issue with passenger side having a gap at the top of the corner light. I had to cut out the top of the support for headlight/cornerlight to get the corner light to fit on both fenders. Drivers side fitment was almost perfect

jds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 04:47 PM   #247
Jonathong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
Jonathong is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Has anyone purchased anything from Chaser Aero in 2017? Seems like all the reviews and all that were from back in the day and would like to know if I purchase a kit from em that it will even get to my place.
Jonathong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 10:54 AM   #248
Bnr32gtr
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Bnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Chaser is no more they were local to me. There web site is still up and they will take your $ but u will never get anything. Don't do it.
Bnr32gtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:31 PM   #249
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
thats bad... they need to take the damn site down.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:52 PM   #250
Jonathong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
Jonathong is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnr32gtr View Post
Chaser is no more they were local to me. There web site is still up and they will take your $ but u will never get anything. Don't do it.
Aww well looks like I won’t be ordered from them.

Anyone have experience with Duraflex’s vspeed Kit for the s13?
Jonathong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 08:58 AM   #251
EJ8 944
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
EJ8 944 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
What’s the best fitting replica navan side skirt these days? Fineline? Forcewerkz? JP fiberglass? I keep looking for nice OEM ones but they are either cracked or waaay out of my budget.
EJ8 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 03:22 PM   #252
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
I am looking for S13 Coupe rear over fenders that cover the entire quarter panel. I need them to go all the way to the edge all the way around. So far, I have found Origin Type 3 and Chargespeed. Does anyone know of anything else? Do Dmax rear fenders cover the whole quarter, or stop short? Car Modify Wonder seems to cover everything, but seem to only be available in 30mm for the coupe and I want 50mm.

Hopefully you guys can help me! Ive done a lot of searching. But i know some body kit companies just use renderings on their websites that might not perfectly represent fitment.. So I want some first hand experience.
Old 02-20-2019, 03:42 PM   #253
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
I am looking for S13 Coupe rear over fenders that cover the entire quarter panel. I need them to go all the way to the edge all the way around. So far, I have found Origin Type 3 and Chargespeed. Does anyone know of anything else? Do Dmax rear fenders cover the whole quarter, or stop short? Car Modify Wonder seems to cover everything, but seem to only be available in 30mm for the coupe and I want 50mm.

Hopefully you guys can help me! Ive done a lot of searching. But i know some body kit companies just use renderings on their websites that might not perfectly represent fitment.. So I want some first hand experience.
Old 02-20-2019, 04:15 PM   #254
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ8 944 View Post
What’s the best fitting replica navan side skirt these days? Fineline? Forcewerkz? JP fiberglass? I keep looking for nice OEM ones but they are either cracked or waaay out of my budget.
mine... coming out in a few weeks. they went off to molding yesterday (02-20-19). i have a strip built in that you can double side tape to your door sil so the skirt wont move after install when you kick it with your foot getting in or out of the car its meant to mimic the type of hold the OEM clip system provides.

pics coming soon!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 04:28 PM   #255
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by l20bdime View Post
Car Modify Wonder seems to cover everything, but seem to only be available in 30mm for the coupe and I want 50mm.
you should hit them up. fit and finish on them is amazing. one local guy up here got them to make their "gt" overs for the s14 so i'm sure they'd be willing to make some for coupe... i'd buy some too
Old 02-21-2019, 02:26 PM   #256
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by l20bdime View Post

Spirit Rei covers the entire panel.

@streetstyle_jay
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote