Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 02:06 AM   #1
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Modifying cars is stupid thread

zilvia needs this.

this page is for people who think modifying cars is dumb.

try to keep the personal attacks to a minimum or anything else that'll get this 'ed fast.

post pictures of stupid modified cars, stupid comments related to modifying cars, stupid modifications (trying to make your car get worse gas milage?), anything related to non-stock cars.. as long as it stupid (which it all is!!)

let your frustrations out. and hold your ground, eventually modifying cars will go the way of honda street dragging that was rampant 7-10 years ago. after that we can all breath a sigh of relief in our comfortable, air conditioned, reliable cars!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 02:11 AM   #2
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
this thread is good, and you should feel good.

modifying cars is hard gay.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:12 AM   #3
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
These threads are stupid.

It's only stupid to modify a car if you don't know how to.

ie. aluminum "gt wings," fart cans, racing stripes, etc. You know, ricer stuff.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:14 AM   #4
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
do your self a favor and ask a mod to close this thread right now...or ask yourself why you are on zilvia if you dont like modifying cars...
Old 03-02-2010, 02:15 AM   #5
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I thought i was the only one who hates modified cars. I don't get why everybody ruins perfectly good chassis.

Stock cars for life.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:20 AM   #6
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
^^^^I'm taking this approach with my new build.

simple, clean, reliable, stock body.

As for modifying cars, It really is a stupid thing to do in the sense that it is a waste of money. You'll never get even close to what you put in.

BUT! it is satisfying, puts a smile on your face , and makes you feel all warm inside when its finished.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:26 AM   #7
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli_eli View Post
do your self a favor and ask a mod to close this thread right now...or ask yourself why you are on zilvia if you dont like modifying cars...
this isn't necessarily a forum only for modified cars. i was under the assumption that this forum is for S,Z,etc. chassis enthusiasts.

i dunno, i could be wrong... oh and, my car achieved the crappy gas mileage all on its own
Old 03-02-2010, 02:30 AM   #8
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed_racerx View Post
this isn't necessarily a forum only for modified cars. i was under the assumption that this forum is for S,Z,etc. chassis enthusiasts.

i dunno, i could be wrong... oh and, my car achieved the crappy gas mileage all on its own
But if you wanted a little more power it would get EVEN WORSE! and probably louder and harder to drive.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:33 AM   #9
jimmytango00

jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
But if you wanted a little more power it would get EVEN WORSE! and probably louder and harder to drive.
are you drunk?
Old 03-02-2010, 02:36 AM   #10
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

nope.

its true right?

the most basic equation would be: More fuel + More air = More power.

therefor more power would require more fuel which would result in worse efficiency.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:38 AM   #11
jimmytango00

Quote:
nope.

its true right?

the most basic equation would be: More fuel + More air = More power.

therefor more power would require more fuel which would result in worse efficiency.

Ah ok, since you didnt quote anyone it just seem random.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:44 AM   #12
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

oh sorry, fixed!
Old 03-02-2010, 02:47 AM   #13
way2fastforu

Trader Rating: (0)
way2fastforu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this thread is crap!!
Old 03-02-2010, 02:47 AM   #14
jimmytango00

Quote:
oh sorry, fixed!

Honestly, if you have to pay people to do all the work on your car, then its pretty stupid to even modify cars ( unless you have deeeeeep pockets)

If you can do most of the work your self and have people just weld shit here and there then its not too bad.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:48 AM   #15
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

I do all the work on all my cars, welding and bodywork included.

i still think modifying cars is stupid.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:51 AM   #16
way2fastforu

Quote:
I do all the work on all my cars, welding and bodywork included.

i still think modifying cars is stupid.
are u one those ppl that hates spendin money???
ppl modify the cars to have fun wit them on track or the road
i know for me its workin on the car an havin nice new parts an how it handles an feels to drive after you've done few things that has me hooked
Old 03-02-2010, 03:18 AM   #17
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ahaha you guys are actually taking this thread seriously.. he's mocking another thread, although I think I just killed the fun.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:19 AM   #18
jimmytango00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedm View Post
ahaha you guys are actually taking this thread seriously.. he's mocking another thread, although I think I just killed the fun.
No, we're aware of that, but this thread makes more sense than that stupid drift thread.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:25 AM   #19
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by way2fastforu View Post
are u one those ppl that hates spendin money???
ppl modify the cars to have fun wit them on track or the road
i know for me its workin on the car an havin nice new parts an how it handles an feels to drive after you've done few things that has me hooked
I love spending money on my cars, as a matter of fact aside from bills and rent 80% of my money goes into my cars. which is pretty much everything but cigarettes, and food.

The other issue is time. Historically, genetically and instinctively the reason for our existence is to reproduce and create offspring to continue the human race, that is our most basic instinct. however ive chosen to spend 90% of my youth in, under or on top of a car, when i should have chosen to spend 90% of my youth in, under or on top of a girl.

must i persuade thee further? modifying cars is stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedm View Post
way to jump to conclusions buddy.

but i bet you're used to hearing that (thats what she said).
Old 03-02-2010, 03:28 AM   #20
jimmytango00

^^ Just stick in in the gas tank

8 =====D O
Old 03-02-2010, 03:33 AM   #21
way2fastforu

that doesnt mean modify cars is stupid...an ur still only young ur 21 like not 50...im 23 i live wit my gf an modify my car an drift it regularly an still have plenty of time to spend wit her an money to spend on other random shit plus bills
Old 03-02-2010, 03:36 AM   #22
treezzy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
treezzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
wtf...not another one!!!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:39 AM   #23
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Well then I guess I need to re-learn what modify means. thanks buddy.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:41 AM   #24
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

this thread is very serious business.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:45 AM   #25
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
ayuaddict..........you so crazzzayy!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 05:06 AM   #26
dpak
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
dpak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

The other issue is time. Historically, genetically and instinctively the reason for our existence is to reproduce and create offspring to continue the human race, that is our most basic instinct.
according to your logic, wouldn't talking about the stupidity of modifying cars also be considered stupid? you should be making some babies instead! ;D

coupe <3
Old 03-02-2010, 05:29 AM   #27
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

i should be.

i've already wasted 90% of my entire life.

whats another day or two.

besides, its ridiculously tricky to make babies without paying an assload of money for 18 years nowadays.

but this thread is the Modifying cars is stupid thread, not the we should be making babies thread.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:36 AM   #28
tr4c3
Zilvia Junkie

tr4c3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to tr4c3
Cars are gay. Spending money on them is gay. Drifting is gay. People are dumb. *shakes fist*

But in all honesty I'm not into drifting, it's not bad just not my thing. Meh.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:21 AM   #29
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
yes, modifying cars is mecha gay.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:27 AM   #30
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

its gay as having a penis inserted into your rectum, but this is about the stupidity of modifying cars, not the homosexuality or the happiness of modifying cars - depending on which meaning you guys intended.

although either could i suppose apply...
Closed Thread