Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2020, 09:03 PM   #3601
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The recount in milwaukee that Trump's campaign paid $3,000,000 for increased Biden's count by 132 votes. lol
Old 11-27-2020, 09:15 PM   #3602
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Remember this: when you feel like you want to start blaming people for disenfranchising voters- blame the riggers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I'm literally a professional driver
Uber doesn't count.
Old 11-27-2020, 09:18 PM   #3603
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
What if I told you I'm based in the Netherlands?
Old 11-27-2020, 09:35 PM   #3604
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Try commercial with hazmat, asshole. My day to day job is statistically more dangerous than anything you've done with your miserable career.
Old 11-27-2020, 09:44 PM   #3605
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Not likely.
Old 11-27-2020, 09:54 PM   #3606
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Funny how law enforcement, corrections, and military servicemen never make these lists.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/27/the-...-bls-data.html

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/mo...ous-jobs-in-us

https://www.ziprecruiter.com/blog/11...bs-in-america/
Old 11-27-2020, 10:01 PM   #3607
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Once Biden, officially wins and Trump gets shown the door in January can we lock this thread, until the next election?
Old 11-28-2020, 04:09 AM   #3608
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Nice try.

https://www.bls.gov/iif/dangerous-jobs.htm

Quote:
The hours-worked data from the CPS used in the rate calculations do not include workers under the age of 16, volunteers, and members of the resident military.
Quote:
There are many other elements that factor into any definition of a "dangerous job" such as the likelihood of incurring a nonfatal injury, the potential severity of that nonfatal injury, the safety precautions necessary to perform the job, and the physical and mental rigors the job entails. Since there is no universal definition of "dangerous" or "hazardous", the Injuries, Illnesses, and Fatalities (IIF) program goes to great lengths not to frame these occupations as the "most dangerous" in a particular year.
Old 11-28-2020, 05:50 AM   #3609
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Once Biden, officially wins and Trump gets shown the door in January can we lock this thread, until the next election?
Why wait for January....december 14 is good
Old 11-28-2020, 05:52 AM   #3610
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
I swam competitively until I ran out of time.
I'm literally a professional driver and one with a spotless record.

You are so boldly racist you won't shut the fuck up about it.
Lmao....too easy
Old 11-28-2020, 07:27 AM   #3611
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Key word here...."hoped" glad u put effort into reading my comment...but u know what they say about........
"Hoped"
Hoped
Shit in one hand, hope in the other one and see which one fills first.
This election isn't getting overturned without concrete evidence of misdeeds. Trying it in the court of public opinion with wild unfounded claims works on voters, but not in front of a judge. Or a justice, as some seem to think will work.

And I write too!
Old 11-28-2020, 07:42 AM   #3612
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
"Hoped"
Hoped
Shit in one hand, hope in the other one and see which one fills first.
This election isn't getting overturned without concrete evidence of misdeeds. Trying it in the court of public opinion with wild unfounded claims works on voters, but not in front of a judge. Or a justice, as some seem to think will work.
I dont.......
Old 11-28-2020, 08:20 AM   #3613
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I'm just amazed that someone so prideful is apparently fully okay with continuing to embarrass themselves like this.

And I write too!
Old 11-28-2020, 08:27 AM   #3614
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Activist judges 'willing to overlook significant defects in the election process' aren't going to stop an overturn. Especially one with this immense amount of evidence. I'd tell you where this is headed, but I'd rather watch your head spin when it happens.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:15 AM   #3615
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Where the fuck is the evidence? How many judges have they been in front of already and not once have they shown anything but the one time they brought data from counties in another state they'd already won?

You're gonna have a bad time if you can't progress through your grief before this is wrapped up.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:19 AM   #3616
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Your attempts at trolling amount to shitting your own pants and saying the smell is coming from the extreme left every time you walk into the room.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:27 AM   #3617
zombiewolf513
BANNED

You don't know what the word 'evidence' means, and just because you ignore the evidence doesn't make it go away. You're obviously just reading lefty headlines and not looking into the actual substance yourself. You know its rigged, and you know that if Donald Trump isn't President Jan 21, 2021 you'll have officially cosigned the end of democracy worldwide.

I don't know why you're such a mad fukboi like you've got manlet syndrome. The trolling must be kicking in. Maybe you've been huffing too many septic tank fumes, Mr. hazmat driver.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:55 AM   #3618
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Mother fucker the lawyers literally presented zero anything to these judges. Not even claims of misdeeds. They filed injunctions with blanks in the forms hoping for favorable treatment from conservative judges.

You are so far removed from reality the only solution is an hero.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:08 AM   #3619
zombiewolf513
BANNED

I'm not repeating myself.

Quote:
...I know full fucking well that the DNC straight up fucking stole it from Bernie not once but fucking twice...
where's your evidence?
Old 11-28-2020, 10:08 AM   #3620
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

If you want to be informed stop reading any headlines at all. Read the fucking court filings and the verbatim reports from inside the courtrooms. The same goes for politics. I don't give a fuck what the talking heads say. What's the substance of the action happening inside the capitol buildings?

The shit you fucking knuckle draggers and these fart sniffing neo liberals believe is a direct result of the sound bites and blog titles you bite on because they stroke your soft egos.

The biggest thing I learned in my pursuit of a history degree is that primary sources are the only sources.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:18 AM   #3621
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
I'm not repeating myself.

where's your evidence?
A. You've not shown evidence a single fucking time.

B. The DNC, a private entity, cheating it's primaries is both well documented and backed up in court. They told the judge they get to do what they want and the judge agreed. A general election is entirely different than a party primary.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:22 AM   #3622
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
If you want to be informed stop reading any headlines at all. Read the fucking court filings and the verbatim reports from inside the courtrooms. The same goes for politics. I don't give a fuck what the talking heads say. What's the substance of the action happening inside the capitol buildings?

The shit you fucking knuckle draggers and these fart sniffing neo liberals believe is a direct result of the sound bites and blog titles you bite on because they stroke your soft egos.
You've actually ignored every bit of evidence, court filings, and documents detailing the digital forensic evidence I've been posting and using to back the claims I made a week+ earlier from my own research when I was mocked as Paul Revere. All of a sudden you don't believe in science.

Quote:
The biggest thing I learned in my pursuit of a history degree is that primary sources are the only sources.
Yet you choose to miss everything in favor of the talking heads. For someone with a supposed history degree driving septic trucks, you sure dont know much about civics or the historical precedence a stolen American election sets. Much less about what makes America great. I'd hate to see what kind of revisionist history books you're dreaming up in your free time between hits of meth. Go back to looking at mommy's medals so you can vicariously feel like some kind of hardened war general.

Quote:
A. You've not shown evidence a single fucking time.

B. The DNC, a private entity, cheating it's primaries is both well documented and backed up in court. They told the judge they get to do what they want and the judge agreed. A general election is entirely different than a party primary.
I've posted a shit load. You've posted none, yet you want to double-think that somehow the dems stole one election but wouldnt steal the more important subsequent election. I'm seriously starting to think you drink from the toilet, too.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:27 AM   #3623
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
The older i0S version were piss easy to pick up and use. I feel post S. Jobs they have become less intuitive.

But overall, Apple products are like a Lexus. Not the latest tech, but reliable, polished & refined, and generally hold their value.

Samsung is more like a Tesla. Latest tech, futuristic, but you're somewhat buying a beta product.
I guess this is where I'll hop into this cluster fuck thread.

This statement is on point. Galaxy note 20 ultra. Absolutely love it. I'm too lazy to scroll all the way back up to quote, but I've been on android since the s8+ without any issues. [emoji2371]

// Here forward will be topic related. This thread is def nasty as fuck. And Trump def wants to just get to the supreme court and/or is buying time.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2020, 10:40 AM   #3624
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Shitdog420, all you've posted is parler hearsay and your own wish fulfilment headcanon. Nevermind that it's all fiction, it's not what the lawyers presented to the courts.

What else do you think matters if not specifically what they present for judges to rule on?
Old 11-28-2020, 10:43 AM   #3625
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

And the Democrats can't steal an election they don't control in house. It's astounding what you don't know.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:43 AM   #3626
zombiewolf513
BANNED

You really just don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Activist judges 'willing to overlook significant defects in the election process' aren't going to stop an overturn. Especially one with this immense amount of evidence. I'd tell you where this is headed, but I'd rather watch your head spin when it happens.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:48 AM   #3627
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Follow the plan, dickfox90210.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:47 PM   #3628
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismissed the mail in ballot law suit
Old 11-28-2020, 08:11 PM   #3629
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismissed the mail in ballot law suit
Meanwhile, the administration's lawyers:

But in all seriousness... They'll continue to get knocked down by activist judges (some even appointed by this president) as a pre game to when they reveal their evidence to the Supreme Court, where there are no cameras or recording equipment. Only NPR's Nina Totenburg and her photofuckinggraphic memory.

And I write too!
Old 11-29-2020, 01:15 AM   #3630
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
a pre game to when they reveal their evidence to the Supreme Court
This

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
Closed Thread